LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

So You Wanna Be a Cockyboy: Stone Wellborn

Release Year: 2014
Studio: CockyBoys.com
Cast: Stone
It's been a while since we released a solo scene -- our guys typically just like to jump right in on the action. But there's always exceptions, especially since solos are hot on an entirely different level. And that's when a man named Stone came to CockyBoys. No last name, no prior adult experience. He's just Stone, a tattooed and pierced bad boy from Oklahoma who commands the screen all on his own.
Stone's the type of guy everyone wants to be around. He's laid back, edgy, has an amazing body, and a thick cock to boot. He's never been to New York City before, so we had him film his travels all the way from Oklahoma for our So You Wanna Be a CockyBoy? series. He's had plenty of sexual experiences in public -- from the movie theater to impromptu sleepover parties -- and he loves sharing these stories on camera. So he's really got the whole CockyBoy sensibility down pat.
Stone has these bright green eyes that really light up when he's outdoors. And they get even bigger when he jerks his cock with a Fleshjack. He had such a bold presence on screen that the clouds opened up the second he climaxed and a loud clap of thunder was heard in the distance. We knew Stone was hot, but we had no idea he could control nature itself!
Format: mp4
Duration: 13:27
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2842kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 293.1 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: So You Wanna Be a Cockyboy: Stone

Twink Top - Freestyle South Dartmouth

Studio: Twink Top
Coach Myles Landon has seen a lot of players over the years, but none of them have gotten him as excited as Austin Young. The young man is a genuinely skilled athlete, and his hairless body and taut muscles are mesmerizing. During practice, Coach Landon can barely stop staring at him, and when he walks into Austin’s bedroom, he finds the younger man shirtless on his bed.
That’s all the invitation Coach Landon needs to worship this perfect twink body. Making guttural noises deep in his throat as he rubs his hands over Austin’s milky white skin, he can’t get close enough to the younger man.
Austin simply lies back and lets himself be worshipped. He knows that he’s irresistible to horny older men like Coach Landon, and truthfully, he bones up every time he catches the old man staring at him in public, trying to hide his hardon. Now he’s more than happy to let Coach Landon get his fill.
Austin whimpers as Coach Landon rims his boy hole, and he moans as the older man teases him with just the tip of his dick. But then Austin has an idea.
“Actually,” he says, stopping Coach Landon from penetrating him. “You always fuck me. I want to fuck you today.”
“Do you think you can handle it?” Coach Landon asks.
“I think I can,” comes the cocky boy’s reply. “Turn around and ride me.” Coach Landon obeys, whispering, “Oh fuck,” as the hung twink’s cock fills his muscular ass. Austin is exhilarated as he watches the beefy butt swallow his twink dick, and he loves hearing his coach moan while riding him. For his part, Coach Landon’s dick would be thick and leaking even without his cock ring; he’s never felt this hard before......
Duration: 15:51
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4856kbps
Audio: 161kbps

File size: 583.2 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Twink Top - Freestyle

Hard Fuck In Private Club: Apolo Adri & Mika Ayden 1080p Cibolo

Cast: Apolo Adri, Mika Ayden
Genres: Anal Sex, Oral Sex, Bareback
Apolo Adri is very horny in the toilet of the private club! He beckons me to come towards his big cock! I have all fours to suck him deep! Very deep! My saliva is dripping onto the floor! He sucks me in turn! He takes me to a striptease area closed to the public, and pushes me onto the stage, I get on all fours to offer him my ass! He shoves his delicious cock deep in my ass! He flips me over and puts me on my back and continues to fuck my wet hole! He jerks off with my feet! I get back on all fours so he can fuck me even harder! I stand up and hold on to the strapping bar while he fucks my ass. His powerful cock prevents me from standing. I fall to the ground on all fours and he continues to work my pussy. Ready to cum, he shoves his cock into my mouth to fill it with his delicious juice!
Duration: 19:20
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4624kbps
Audio: 126kbps

File size: 672.6 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Hard Fuck In Private Club: Apolo Adri & Mika Ayden 1080p

BoundInPublic Aarin Asker with Connor Maguire & Logan Taylor Pleasureville

Studio: BoundInPublic
Sexy gym-goers eliminate their masses on the muscled gym-rat. Gymnasium whore, Aarin Asker continues to be paying down his debt, this time around he is discovered herself destined towards the stationary bike having an index joke propping his mouth open for penis. The sexy gym-goers create him jump down and up on the dildo in his butt while offering quicker and faster. Arbitrary cocks are pushed within the slutis mouth being surprised using the zapper. About the table, Aarin's kneeis as his delicious butt likes the flogger are spread available for that groupis pleasure. Following a great fucking, Aarin launches at his fill throughout herself prior to the gym-goers pry his mouth available for cum.
Duration: 30:15
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4871kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: BoundInPublic Aarin Asker with Connor Maguire & Logan Taylor

Время генерации страницы 0.06725 секунды с 9 запросами