Old 08-07-2024, 11:35 AM   #2017
Bowezab

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

Bowezab Непонятно, что и думать...

Tomb raider Mona

Release Year: 2021
Studio: Fancysteel
Kiki Isobel as Lara Croft is tipped off that the lost artefact of the gods is in Australia buried in a old mine, her attempts to take the artefact lead to her capture and Lara is enslaved and subjected to bondage, chastity, punishments, humiliation, hard labour, diaper play and much more.
Format: mp4
Duration: 35:35
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4464kbps
Audio: 204kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Tomb raider

The Girl Punished for Disobeying - Part 1 Gallman

A few days ago the girl was ordered to strip and she, being the brat she is, refused. With a handful of her hair and her wrists bound behind her back, I guide her to a chair in the basement. I put her over my knee and start spanking her with my hand. After a while I get up and roughly manhandle and rip her shirt open for a while before I position her facing a post. I tie her to it at her waist, before strapping a ballgag tightly in her mouth. I clover clamp her and then tie the clamps together around the post, pulling and stretching her nipples. I grab a thick leather strap and start whipping her ass with it. Every impact makes the girl jerk and yank on the clamps. Her reactions started off soft and subdued, but they have intensified into sqeals and yelps. After a while, I remove her boots and her jodphurs. I start by squeezing her clamped tits and smacking her ass with my hand. I pick up the belt and continue where I left off. Once her ass is a nice shade of red, I remove her clamps and the waist rope. I turn her around and remove her wrist rope and then tie her wrists around the post. I roughly rip away the rest of her shirt. This is where Part 1 ends.
Duration: 20:17
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2902kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 450.8 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: The Girl Punished for Disobeying - Part 1

Long term pony girl training pt.4 Malsch

Release Year: 2020
Studio: RestrainedElegance
After feeding it is time for her to do the chores. He unchains her but padlocks her hands behind her back and gags her once again. She must clean and tidy the whole kitchen and do the dishes with her hands bound behind her. Oh, and he’s left the nipple clamps on so that every step causes the chain to swing and her nipples to received a painful pull!Then it is time to return to the prison cell. She must learn patience and endurance, so he chains her standing with her hands chained above her head. How long can she endure the standing torture stress position? As long as she must: all night!She is so grateful when he returns to release her at long last with the day of the new day. If she behaves better, tonight she will get a nicer sleeping environment.He takes her up to the bathroom. Time for this pony girl to get a wash and rub down! She is stripped naked and must shower in full view of her trainer, to her further humiliation. Once scrubbed clean she is locked back into her pony harness for the day’s training. Does she remember the steps he taught her yesterday? Still in the bedroom she is put through her paces as he assesses her performance.Then it is back down into the kitchen for more chores. She must prepare tea and coffee and breakfast for them both, but she is of course not permitted to join him at the table straight away- she must kneel and await permission, and punishment with the riding crop for the small mistakes she has already made this morning. Then she is permitted to sit at the table but must once again eat without using her hands which are cuffed behind her. It is so much worse having to do it in front of a person who is eating normally!
Duration: 22:03
Video: 3840x2160, AVC (H.264), 9744kbps
Audio: 102kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Long term pony girl training pt.4

Winnie Rider Yes, Yes, Yes!!! Palm Desert

Release Year: 2014
Studio: InfernalRestraints
Cast: Winnie Rider
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Spanking, Torture, Humilation
She leans forward when she tells us about how much enjoyment she gets from suffering through intense pussy punishment. Whatever metal bondage devices and pain toys we bring out she will readily play with.
Duration: 49:37
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2684kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Winnie Rider Yes, Yes, Yes!!!

Fresh Hot Meat: Jessie Saint Killduff

Cast: Jessie Saint ,The Pope
Genres: The Pope ,Fingering ,Humiliation ,Corporal Punishment ,Domination ,multiple orgasms ,natural boobs ,Predicament Bondage ,Handler ,Blonde
Video language: English
Jessie is very excited about her encounter with The Pope and can’t wait to see what he has in store for her. She’s dreamt of the day that she can finally be dominated in bondage properly.Her day begins sitting on a V shaped stool with legs tied tight and spread wide. Jessie’s arms are pulled out to the sides and a rope around her tiny neck is pulled up for breath control. The first move is to tenderize her flesh with his crop to get her warmed up for what is about to happen. His second move is adding weighted clamps to her pussy and then her petite nipples to intensify suffering before making her cum against her will.The next scene is all about Jessie’s suffering in rope bondage. The Pope puts her upside down in a brutal single point hip suspension with one foot tied to her opposite thigh. Jessie endures the grueling position as he rips multiple orgasms form her pussy.Finally Jessie is on top of a table with her wrists and ankles tied to keep her in place as The Pope torments her with his sadistic tools. The heavy leather flogger thunders as it hits her body over and over again. Her screams fill the dungeon beckoning The Pope to double the pain and pleasure Jessie craves. He adds a crop around her neck to control her breathing as he destroys her pussy with non stop orgasms. Now that she is sensitive from cumming so much The Pope adds one final touch. He adds a crotch rope and then hoists her into the air leaving Jessie hanging by her cunt to ponder the decisions that got her in this delicious predicament.
Duration: 46:54
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9782kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 3.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Fresh Hot Meat: Jessie Saint

Come Visit Me And Let's Have Some Fun Sublime

Cast: Sarah, Nicole, Nelly, Christina
Genres: Lezdom, Foot Fetish, Foot Licking, Foot Worship, Humiliation, Spitting
Sarah calls Nicole via video link and invites her to her place to have fun with nelly and christina. Nicole really likes this idea and she agrees to come because she likes to humiliate pathetic bitches. Hearing this, the slave girls begin to worry because they will have to serve two cruel Mistresses, but faithfully continue to lick Sarah's feet. Soon Nicole comes and the slave girls have a very difficult time.. Nicole asks Sarah and orders nelly to sniff her sweaty socks. nelly and christina understand that a difficult time awaits them because it isn't so easy to please Sarah and Nicole. The slave girls thoroughly lick the feet of their Mistresses, so as not to receive more punishment. After all, they understand that if their Mistresses aren't happy then it won't end with good for them.. I don't like how these scum entertain us! Let's go to the entrance? Whores! Sit here and wait for us! We'll come back soon. Nicole ordered the slave girls and the Mistresses went into the entrance. You'll see this in the next part. I think you can guess why they are going for?
Duration: 46:23
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9369kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 3.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Come Visit Me And Let's Have Some Fun

Cruel Beauty Claysville

Cast: Goddess Tangent
Genres: Femdom, Bondage, Chastity, Leather, Spanking
This poor slave has found himself in quite the predicament... He loves his Mistress, he will do anything to make her happy, & what makes Mistress Tangent happy is hurting men. She is a sadist, Mistress tangent & she loves corporal punishment. She enjoys leaving her mark on a slaves body. Every purple welt from a whip lash and red oozing wound from her cane is a symbol of his devotion to fulfilling her desires. Her personal slave isn't a masochist, but she doesn't care, she subjects him to a hard lashing anyway. This slave will have to learn to serve properly, and take the beating she desires to give. Mistress Tangent looks stunning in her classic Domme outfit of custom black leather thigh high boots, & black leather corset, her slave has no choice but to obey.
Duration: 12:42
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4285kbps
Audio: 245kbps

File size: 439.7 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Cruel Beauty

Время генерации страницы 0.04082 секунды с 9 запросами