View Single Post
Old 08-07-2024, 08:12 AM   #2041
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Long term pony girl training pt.4 Mountain Ranch

Release Year: 2020
Studio: RestrainedElegance
After feeding it is time for her to do the chores. He unchains her but padlocks her hands behind her back and gags her once again. She must clean and tidy the whole kitchen and do the dishes with her hands bound behind her. Oh, and he’s left the nipple clamps on so that every step causes the chain to swing and her nipples to received a painful pull!Then it is time to return to the prison cell. She must learn patience and endurance, so he chains her standing with her hands chained above her head. How long can she endure the standing torture stress position? As long as she must: all night!She is so grateful when he returns to release her at long last with the day of the new day. If she behaves better, tonight she will get a nicer sleeping environment.He takes her up to the bathroom. Time for this pony girl to get a wash and rub down! She is stripped naked and must shower in full view of her trainer, to her further humiliation. Once scrubbed clean she is locked back into her pony harness for the day’s training. Does she remember the steps he taught her yesterday? Still in the bedroom she is put through her paces as he assesses her performance.Then it is back down into the kitchen for more chores. She must prepare tea and coffee and breakfast for them both, but she is of course not permitted to join him at the table straight away- she must kneel and await permission, and punishment with the riding crop for the small mistakes she has already made this morning. Then she is permitted to sit at the table but must once again eat without using her hands which are cuffed behind her. It is so much worse having to do it in front of a person who is eating normally!
Format: mp4
Duration: 22:03
Video: 3840x2160, AVC (H.264), 9744kbps
Audio: 102kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Long term pony girl training pt.4

Tyler file pt.3 Pacific Palasaides

Release Year: 2022
Studio: HardTied
The sky is pitch black when I shoot up in bed. My body is covered in sweat but I am shivering and cold. The nightmare was so vivid, almost real. It comes back to me in flashes. Like in a storm, how the lightening reveals everything for a brief moment. And then all is dark again. I see a house in a small town I don't recognize. A man in black grinning evilly as he throws me to the floor, tapes me up, and yanks my underwear off. My friend tyler is in the bathtub moaning and convulsing with mouth taped and shirt over her head. There is nothing I can do to help her. I can't even help myself. I see myself alone, belted down to a card table, trembling in fear. He stands above. Smoking. Watching. Deciding what to do now, what the next torture will be. The heat of his cigarette warms me when he nears. My skin is hungry to feel its burn. He touches it down to my breasts. Softly at first, then harder, so that red dotted rings appear around my nipples. Then he drags it slowly down across my stomach and presses it firmly into my clit. I moan and scream in ecstasy. I am staked out with arms and legs spread wide and back arched over a thick, round log. Eyes closed, body motionless and drenched with oil. Exhausted and unable to struggle, I am nothing but a lifeless, slimy mass of flesh, an ornament for his lawn. Then there's a cabin surrounded by woods and that same man with that same grin. He strips us down and leads us into the wilderness like two dogs on a single leather leash. Our legs are held open with branches and he looks back to smirk at our silly waddling walk. The hard, splintery dildo shoved deep into my pussy pokes and prods with each step, searching for a tender spot. He tethers us to a tree and leaves us there, naked, vulnerable, and restrained. Only able to communicate with desperate eyes and muffled groans. Simultaneously, we strain to free ourselves. I remember trees. Two of them, facing each other. And we are bound to them, forced to share our suffering. Mouths stuffed with wooden gags, our cries mingle to create a single, anguished tune. I watch tyler writhe under the ropes, rubbing her delicate skin against the tough, scratchy bark. I see the despair in her eyes. She is trapped. And so am I. He strikes her with a thin tree branch till tits and thighs are covered with red lashes. I cringe at the sound of each stroke and glance down at my own sensitive breasts, made purple and bulbous by the leather around them. My time will come soon enough. The last thing I recall: he is grumbling and tossing me into a hole. ÒGotta bury the evidence, I think he said. He covers me in dirt packed tightly up to my neck. He brings tyler out, buries her head, and secures her feet with wooden stakes. After placing a ring gag in my mouth, he unzips his pants and relieves himself, spraying pee all over both of us. Then he walks away, abandoning us. I am left with that picture in my mind. A disembodied head and a decapitated body baptized with the piss of our captor. Just the thought sends chills crawling down my spine. But I am safe at home. And there is no man in black. Because it was all just a dream. Right?
Duration: 1:13:11
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4782kbps
Audio: 105kbps

File size: 2.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Tyler file pt.3

Strap On For Neighbours' Dick Page

Video language: English
While Emily Pink is taking a warm bath, her girlfriend, Alyssa Bounty joins her and explains that she feels so horny that she has invited over their neighbour, Erik. The girls immediately get to work on each other, licking pussy in the bathtub! They head into the bedroom after drying off and take turns to wear a huge black strap on, which they fuck their asses with. Alyssa fucks Emily in multiple positions before Emily gets her chance to be the dominant party! They get dressed up in their sexiest lingerie just in time before Erik arrives and sit him on the couch before they take out his cock to suck him off! Both girls work together to give him a double blowjob and take turns letting Erik ass fuck them!
Duration: 1:06:45
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7452kbps
Audio: 246kbps

File size: 3.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Strap On For Neighbours' Dick

49's Apartment part 1 New Munster

Release Year: 2021
Genres: Hardcore, Face Fucking, Facial, Nasty Cum Play, Rough Oral, Smacking, Spitting, Bondage
She’s wired and bundled for her transport to the studio. 49 proved herself, dramatically, during her audition; squirting, hair hanging, challenging ties, and a pulsing quim. The next test — beyond our influence and the passage of time; does she make the call: “I want to come back”. Ok, can she act? Let’s do an abduction skit. A good place to store a girl while you go get the container is hogtied in a bathtub. Can she have her head held under water — start filling the tub and we shall see. For the trip she is readied with a ball tie. A cunt napkin wrapped around a tube and held in her mouth with electrical tape will get the face hole ready. Plug the nether hole with a dildo and finish with the anal electrical insert. Can she handle confinement and abandonment while she is transported to the studio. We can quill any restlessness with some pulses up her anus. The epitome of remote control. We have arrived. The members are restless. They know the script before hand. She has a tennis ball mouth. It's a great gag. One can squeeze and push it behind their teeth. They can't push it out. Dump her out of the box and let the show begin.
Duration: 47:04
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4879kbps
Audio: 112kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: 49's Apartment part 1

Mary Popiense Debuts Her New Tits in the Shower 1080p Roslindale

Release Year: 2023
Cast: Mary Popiense
After watching her best friend having a threesome, Mary Popiense returns home as horny as ever ready to tell the whole story to her man, but lucky for her… he’s waiting in the shower ready to create a story of their own! So watch Mary’s sexy body and spectacular new tits in action as she joins Dante Colle for a wet and wild scene in the bathroom that includes an incredible gagging blowjob for starters followed by a tremendous fuck that has Mary moaning and screaming with pleasure until a refreshing facial cumshot!
Duration: 32:48
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 8182kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Mary Popiense Debuts Her New Tits in the Shower 1080p

Thayana Babyy - Bathed In Cum (2024) Ocate

Release Year: 2024
Cast: Thayana Babyy
Genres: BBW, Big Tits, Interracial
Thayana Babyy has an ass that never quits. The way she shakes it around has me . We're too stunned to even speak! She jiggles and twerks her ass while it gets oiled up. She sprays water on her white shirt in the bath tub before ripping them off to show us her big tits. I would shove my head in between those huge tits any day. We bring out our boy Mad Bundy to keep the party going. He smacks her ass to make sure it's real and believe us folks, it's 100% pure thigh meat. Her ass is nice and sweet when she does anal, it's so big that it swallows up our boy's huge cock. She loves it though as you can definitely hear her cum multiple times.
Duration: 43:30
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9764kbps
Audio: 45kbps

File size: 3.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Thayana Babyy - Bathed In Cum (2024)

AssParade - Thayana Babyy - Bathed In Cum Shelburne

Release Year: 2024
Genres: Anal, Young, Big Tits, Big Ass, Gonzo, Hardcore
Thayana Babyy has an ass that never quits. The way she shakes it around has me . We're too stunned to even speak! She jiggles and twerks her ass while it gets oiled up. She sprays water on her white shirt in the bath tub before ripping them off to show us her big tits. I would shove my head in between those huge tits any day. We bring out our boy Mad Bundy to keep the party going. He smacks her ass to make sure it's real and believe us folks, it's 100% pure thigh meat. Her ass is nice and sweet when she does anal, it's so big that it swallows up our boy's huge cock. She loves it though as you can definitely hear her cum multiple times.
Duration: 43:30
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9764kbps
Audio: 45kbps

File size: 3.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: AssParade - Thayana Babyy - Bathed In Cum
WSRehiyuj is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.03862 секунды с 9 запросами