All my threads

luisaYa На правильном пути
Default Casey Calvert Cyd Black In Heat

Casey Calvert Cyd Black In Heat

Release Year: 2014
Studio: HardTied
Cast: Casey Calvert
Genres: Anal, BDSM, Bondage, Domination, Flogging, Kitten, Pet Play

At the end of the session, it looked like a tiny droplet appear from her nipple! There is potential here!

Format: mp4
Duration: 1:10:51
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2696kbps
Audio: 105kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

Download Casey Calvert Cyd Black In Heat

Slave m hotel whore

Release Year: 2014
Studio: Slave M

This is the complete movie of what happened over 2 days and 1 night with some additional footage.

Format: m4v
Duration: 1:03:43
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4065kbps
Audio: 155kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

Download Slave m hotel whore

The Girl Punished for Disobeying - Part 1

A few days ago the girl was ordered to strip and she, being the brat she is, refused. With a handful of her hair and her wrists bound behind her back, I guide her to a chair in the basement. I put her over my knee and start spanking her with my hand. After a while I get up and roughly manhandle and rip her shirt open for a while before I position her facing a post. I tie her to it at her waist, before strapping a ballgag tightly in her mouth. I clover clamp her and then tie the clamps together around the post, pulling and stretching her nipples. I grab a thick leather strap and start whipping her ass with it. Every impact makes the girl jerk and yank on the clamps. Her reactions started off soft and subdued, but they have intensified into sqeals and yelps. After a while, I remove her boots and her jodphurs. I start by squeezing her clamped tits and smacking her ass with my hand. I pick up the belt and continue where I left off. Once her ass is a nice shade of red, I remove her clamps and the waist rope. I turn her around and remove her wrist rope and then tie her wrists around the post. I roughly rip away the rest of her shirt. This is where Part 1 ends.

Duration: 20:17
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2902kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 450.8 MB

Download The Girl Punished for Disobeying - Part 1

Sydney Hale, Lotus -tied and Mouse Trap Tormented

Pretty in nothing but pantyhose, generously gagged Sydney finds her predicament geting more and more precarious when her classic tie is turned into a lotus position. Then mouse traps are aded to her nipples to make her predicament just that much more unbearable!

Duration: 5:05
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4881kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 193.5 MB

Download Sydney Hale, Lotus -tied and Mouse Trap Tormented

Scarlett Hope gets shocked

A new girl takes the shock collar challenge! It is Scarlett Hope, who is quite tough at the start, but once she is gagged and cuffed the higher levels are too much for her. She got really far though! Impressive first time!

Duration: 7:17
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14347kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 775.5 MB

Download Scarlett Hope gets shocked
luisaYa is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.79351 секунды с 9 запросами