View Single Post
Old 08-06-2024, 09:26 PM   #5593
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Hazel Hypnotic - Wishlist Pittsford

Release Year: 2021
Studio: HardTied
Cast: Hazel Hypnotic
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humiliation, Torture, Pain
Video language: English
That would be Hazel Hypnotic, who is all too ready to sit and chat. She does not realize that all of these questions are designed
Format: mp4
Duration: 58:25
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4881kbps
Audio: 100kbps

File size: 2.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Hazel Hypnotic - Wishlist

Controlling My Slave's Orgasm by Edging Lilly

Cast: Ella Kross
Genres: Femdom, Handjob, Orgasm Control, Bondage, Milking
Today I'm going to train my slave to control his orgasm. He'll only be allowed to cum when I give him permission, and not a second sooner! With his arms and legs secured so he can't move, I lube up his cock and gently begin stroking him, occasionally slapping his balls to confuse his senses. He doesn't know whether to moan or groan since I'm jerking him one moment, and hitting him the next. I work his hard shaft in my skilled hands, bringing him to the edge of orgasm but refusing to let him cum. He's dying to explode, but I torture him by continuing to deny him the privilege.. I'm not done teasing him yet. I control his orgasm by repeatedly bringing him to the edge, but not allowing him to blow his load. When I finally give him permission, I jerk him hard and fast until he shoots his warm cum all over the floor!
Duration: 5:36
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5041kbps
Audio: 94kbps

File size: 220.1 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Controlling My Slave's Orgasm by Edging

Boxed and Stocked Juliette Black Absarokee

Release Year: 2011
Studio: InfernalRestraints
Cast: Juliette Black
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Canning, Torture, Spanking, Hummulation
Juliette Black. She is young, dumb and wants to cum. PD promised her a once in a lifetime kind of experience and she just assumed it would be all fun and games.
Duration: 40:43
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1407kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 458.1 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Boxed and Stocked Juliette Black

Bonnie Day Chatter Bitch Part 1 Fortine

Release Year: 2014
Studio: InfernalRestraints
Cast: Bonnie Day
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Spanking, Torture, Humilation
Well, needs his business running like a well oiled machine, and if she is going to get in the way of that then she is going to have to be taught a lesson in proper office performance.
Duration: 39:06
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7284kbps
Audio: 111kbps

File size: 2.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Bonnie Day Chatter Bitch Part 1

Tyler Scot, 411 - Tyler File 3 West Nottingham

Cast: Tyler Scot, 411
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Dildo, Outdoor, Suspension, Fire, Caning, Vibrator, Tits Torture
The sky is pitch black when I shoot up in bed. My body is covered in sweat but I am shivering and cold. The nightmare was so vivid, almost real. It comes back to me in flashes. Like in a storm, how the lightening reveals everything for a brief moment. And then all is dark again. I see a house in a small town I don't recognize. A man in black grinning evilly as he throws me to the floor, tapes me up, and yanks my underwear off. My friend tyler is in the bathtub moaning and convulsing with mouth taped and shirt over her head. There is nothing I can do to help her. I can't even help myself. I see myself alone, belted down to a card table, trembling in fear. He stands above. Smoking. Watching. Deciding what to do now, what the next torture will be. The heat of his cigarette warms me when he nears. My skin is hungry to feel its burn. He touches it down to my breasts. Softly at first, then harder, so that red dotted rings appear around my nipples. Then he drags it slowly down across my stomach and presses it firmly into my clit. I moan and scream in . I am staked out with arms and legs spread wide and back arched over a thick, round log. Eyes closed, body motionless and drenched with oil. Exhausted and unable to struggle, I am nothing but a lifeless, slimy mass of flesh, an ornament for his lawn. Then there's a cabin surrounded by woods and that same man with that same grin. He strips us down and leads us into the wilderness like two on a single leather leash. Our legs are held open with branches and he looks back to smirk at our silly waddling walk. The hard, splintery dildo shoved deep into my pussy pokes and prods with each step, searching for a tender spot. He tethers us to a tree and leaves us there, naked, vulnerable, and restrained. Only able to communicate with desperate eyes and muffled groans. Simultaneously, we strain to free ourselves. I remember trees. Two of them, facing each other. And we are bound to them, to share our suffering. Mouths stuffed with wooden gags, our cries mingle to create a single, anguished tune. I watch tyler writhe under the ropes, rubbing her delicate skin against the tough, scratchy bark. I see the despair in her eyes. She is trapped. And so am I. He strikes her with a thin tree branch till tits and thighs are covered with red lashes. I cringe at the sound of each stroke and glance down at my own sensitive breasts, made purple and bulbous by the leather around them. My time will come soon enough. The last thing I recall: he is grumbling and tossing me into a hole. ÒGotta bury the evidence, I think he said. He covers me in dirt packed tightly up to my neck. He brings tyler out, buries her head, and secures her feet with wooden stakes. After placing a ring gag in my mouth, he unzips his pants and relieves himself, spraying pee all over both of us. Then he walks away, abandoning us. I am left with that picture in my mind. A disembodied head and a decapitated body baptized with the piss of our captor. Just the thought sends chills crawling down my spine. But I am safe at home. And there is no man in black. Because it was all just a dream. Right?
Duration: 1:13:11
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4782kbps
Audio: 105kbps

File size: 2.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Tyler Scot, 411 - Tyler File 3

Corrupt Bitch Cop Limon

Cast: Felony, Curt Wooster
Genres: Femdom, Strapon, BDSM, Torture, Bondage
In this fantasy roleplay Curt Wooster gets thrown into the slammer for smuggling drugs into the country. Felony's a corrupt cop that makes her own rules using him as her little prison bitchboy with blackmail and financial domination. Curt's a macho smartass but soon ends up at the boot and mercy of this wicked bitch till he's dripping precum from the tip of his dick. He's so turned on by the power exchange but doesn't want to admit it.
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 50:45
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 1464kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 608.2 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Corrupt Bitch Cop

No Escape Ducor

Cast: Ela Darling
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humiliation, Tortur
Video language: English
Jack Hammer has his own, special way of handling the beauties that come into his lair. He's too fast and too strong for a hot, little thing like Ela Darling to get away from. Once he has his hands on her, there is no escape. She can barely struggle in his grip, even before he gets the ropes around her limbs. He takes her down to the ground and subdues her while she desperately tries to scream or plead through the hand clapped over her mouth. When he gets the rag stuffed in there it will make it even harder for her.Jack gets Ela tied up and he walks away. She watches him go and has to be wondering what the hell he's doing. She's used to being desired. She just assumed that if a man was going to go through all of the trouble to get her helpless on the floor he was doing it so he could fuck her. He's got much more in store for her than that. He wants to see her scream and squirm and cum. When she looks at him now he can see the fear in her eyes. Before he's done with her it will be replaced with lust and devotion. Maybe then he'll use her the way she wants, when she is so hot for him that instead of begging for freedom she is begging for cock. Until then she'll just keep getting her holes with everything else he has close at hand.
Duration: 53:12
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6762kbps
Audio: 105kbps

File size: 2.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: No Escape
WSRehiyuj is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.03195 секунды с 9 запросами