View Single Post
Old 08-06-2024, 10:05 AM   #1442
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Corrupt Bitch Cop Challis

Cast: Felony, Curt Wooster
Genres: Femdom, Strapon, BDSM, Torture, Bondage
In this fantasy roleplay Curt Wooster gets thrown into the slammer for smuggling drugs into the country. Felony's a corrupt cop that makes her own rules using him as her little prison bitchboy with blackmail and financial domination. Curt's a macho smartass but soon ends up at the boot and mercy of this wicked bitch till he's dripping precum from the tip of his dick. He's so turned on by the power exchange but doesn't want to admit it.
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 50:45
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 1464kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 608.2 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Corrupt Bitch Cop

Teacher dominates school girl Part 2 Richland Center

Release Year: 2020
Cast: XandriaGoddess
Genres: Lesbians, Anal, Squirt, Dildo Fucking, Creampie
Video language: English
Custom role play video Part 2 Teacher: DollFaceMonica School girl: XandriaGoddess Xandria's ass fisting, panty stuffying from pussy to ass, dildo ass fucking, double headed dildo ass to ass/pussy to ass/pussy to pussy fucking, pussy and ass eating, licking, strapon ass to pussy fucking, anal creampie licking, squirt in Xandria's mouth, panty stuffying from ass to mouth
Format: mp4
Duration: 23:36
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7802kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Teacher dominates school girl Part 2

Sexy Anal Submissive's Serve BDSM Swingers' Ball Bureau

Cast: Aiden Starr ,Ramon Nomar ,Karlee Grey ,Vanessa Sky
Genres: Hitachi ,Hot Wax ,Rope Bondage ,Threesome ,Rough Sex ,Female Slave ,Brunette ,Tattoo ,Role Play ,Squirting
In part two of our raucous BDSM sex bonanza, Karlee Grey is taught to serve up her orgasms in discipline her slutty anal trainee Vanessa Sky with a firm spanking hand. Governess takes special pleasure in making Karlee squirm and beg for her orgasms, squirting uncontrollably all over her huge tits while the crowd gets horny and cheers her on. Meanwhile Ramon takes Vanessa on a fuck ride through the whole party, humiliating and fucking her deep in her ass just as she likes it. He rides her like a little slut pony all over the room, railing her on every couch and making her beg like a whore for every orgasms speared on his hard dick. The guests get overwhelmed with all the sex in the air, clapping for the house slaves and making mischief of their own. Gorgeous women are spanked by their Master’s, fisted, made to suck dick on their knees, and cum in screaming sweaty piles on the sybian. One house guests is covered in tight bondage and hot wax while her latex clad Mistress keeps her under tight control, requesting a thank you with every scream. Aiden Starr joins in the fun, having Karlee lick her cunt until she cums on that little bitches face with great enjoyment. Ramon still hasn’t had enough, and after having Vanessa lick his cock clean after her wild anal ride, her brings her to heel at the front the room for one final test. Meanwhile one of our guests of honor is tied in an incredible split position by her Master and has her cunt whipped red with a cat-o-nine tails and still begs her have her whole pussy filled and cums with permission on her Master’s hand. All eyes turn to the front of the room where Vanessa is hung like a piece of meat in full suspension, made to recite the rules as she is fucked in the ass. Karlee squats like a good girl over a hitachi and suffers for her submissive trainee’s fun with tight clover clamps on her labia and nipples, pulled off slowly and painfully by Aiden Starr until she is ready to get on her knees and get her pussy fisted, soaking the carpet with squirt and begging for Ramon’s hot cum all over her face. Looks like the house is finally back in order.
Duration: 1:09:39
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4896kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 2.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Sexy Anal Submissive's Serve BDSM Swingers' Ball

Lady Sonia Yoder

Cast: Lady Sonia
Genres: MILF, Big Tits, RolePlay, BlowJob, Fucked
He called knowing that I would be at home alone and my husband would be out. Completely unaware of what he had planned I made him a cup of tea and then went to answer my phone and while I was out of the room and he took his chance and carefully poured the substance over the sugar cube and then put the sugar into my tea... It just took a couple of sips... One moment I am a prim and proper housewife preparing for an evening home with my husband when all of a sudden I start to feel hot and I get a strange tingling sensation in my pussy as I feel myself getting wet! I can feel my clit start to grow and all I seem to be able to thing about is the young mans cock and how desperate I am to feel it inside me! I really don't know what is happening and no matter how hard I try not to my eyes just keep moving to his crotch and I am desperate to feel him! I try so desperately to keep control but as the substance goes to work it's just impossible for me not to do something about it and in minutes I have taken him up to my bedroom and he is fucking me with his thick cock and I am a desperate panting whore ready to do that he wants to do with me! His thick cock stretches me as I mount him and ride him hard... I know that my husband is going to be able tell that something has happened... But this young mans plans also include filling me with his cum even though he knows that I am not using any form of contraception at all! He has made his plans very carefully and now he is going to REALLY enjoy himself with my tight married pussy and there is absolutely nothing that I can do about it!
Duration: 18:09
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4846kbps
Audio: 160kbps

File size: 666.8 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Lady Sonia

Anal Hostage Sandersville

Cast: Lisey Sweet ,Mr. Pete
Genres: Domination ,BDSM ,Dildo ,natural boobs ,Rough Sex ,Submission ,Role Play ,foreskin ,brunet ,Corporal Punishment
When a smash and grab robbery goes wrong and Mr. Pete is pressured to take Lisey Sweet as a hostage, the doomed pair escape the scene to negotiate a dirty deal for Lisey’s release.Mr Pete ties his hostage up tight, gags her and threatens to expose her if she tells anyone about what happened. Blond cutie Lisey is scared as hell so she complies and agrees to give Pete a blow job. His hard cock slides down Lisey’s throat as she tries to please her captor. After a hot and sloppy throat fucking Mr. Pete puts Lisey in with her ass high in the air. He punishes her with the flogger and slaps her ass bright pink. Mr Pete fucks Lisey’s slutty wet pussy with his big dick until she begs to come and then he takes her ass hostage with his hard cock and pounds her ass into blissful submission. Pete flips Lisey onto her back and fucks her butt in an impressive acrobatic position. Merciless anal stretches Lisey’s hole out and makes her ass gape wide open. She holds her perfect gape open with her long sexy pink and silver fingernails. Then Mr Pete pries Lisey’s ass open even more with a metal dildo and she loves every minute. Finally he makes Lisey squirt, vibes her pussy ‘til she’s out of her mind and fucks her needy hostage ass all the way home until he busts his hot load all over pussy.
Duration: 48:18
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4898kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Anal Hostage

Fear Play: Cherie Deville's Role-Play Fantasy Dungun

Cast: Tommy Pistol ,Cherie DeVille
Genres: Role Play ,Rope Bondage ,Blowjob ,Domination ,switch ,shaved ,brunet ,Humiliation ,Anal ,Fear Play
Possibly one of the most intense fantasies performed on Sex and Submission. Cherie Deville is on another level when it comes to edgy, taboo fantasy role-play. She is a smart, confident and grounded woman who is in complete control and gets aroused from extreme sex as long as it’s done in a safe, sane and consensual environment.
Duration: 53:34
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4895kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Fear Play: Cherie Deville's Role-Play Fantasy

Huge Fat Load Of TS Cum For A Politician Woollum

Cast: D. Arclyte ,Venus Lux
Genres: BDSM ,Blowjob ,Anal ,Cock Worship ,slim ,Role Play ,Asian ,Male Sub ,shaved ,big dick
D. Arclyte, a lobbyist for the American Conservatives For Family Values hires sexy TS prostitute, Venus Lux. He wines and dines her and during conversation it unfolds who he is. She is shocked to find out where she is and like most politicians he says what happens behind closed doors is only between the two of them. Ha! Venus has something else in mind when she find out that he was a part of the bathroom and anti sex work bill! She whips him into shape with some serious BDSM while taking photos of him with her phone. She then makes him deep throat her glorious cock and fucks him rough and hard balls deep. Of course he loves it all and blows his load everywhere then takes her huge load all over his face and right into his cheating politician mouth with a smile.
Duration: 44:31
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4880kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Huge Fat Load Of TS Cum For A Politician
WSRehiyuj is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.04264 секунды с 9 запросами