View Single Post
Old 08-06-2024, 09:39 AM   #2574
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Lorelei Lee's Slave Competition East Lyme

Cast: Lorelei Lee ,Jesse Carl ,Connor Patricks ,Chad Rock
Genres: other hair color ,big dick ,Foot Worship ,Male Sub ,shaved ,unshaved ,Dominatrix ,bottom ,Anal ,Orgasm Denial
Video language: English
It’s been way too long since we’ve had a slave competition and Lorelei Lee plays each of these slaves like a fiddle humiliating and beating them into submission. Plenty of cock and ball torment, verbal humiliation, strap-on ass fucking, dick on a stick anal, ass worship and foot worship! The best slave even wins the right to fuck his beautiful mistress but little does he know that even that comes with a hefty price!
Format: mp4
Duration: 1:14:26
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4882kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 2.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Lorelei Lee's Slave Competition

Sexy Anal Submissive's Serve BDSM Swingers' Ball Linxi

Cast: Aiden Starr ,Ramon Nomar ,Karlee Grey ,Vanessa Sky
Genres: Hitachi ,Hot Wax ,Rope Bondage ,Threesome ,Rough Sex ,Female Slave ,Brunette ,Tattoo ,Role Play ,Squirting
In part two of our raucous BDSM sex bonanza, Karlee Grey is taught to serve up her orgasms in discipline her slutty anal trainee Vanessa Sky with a firm spanking hand. Governess takes special pleasure in making Karlee squirm and beg for her orgasms, squirting uncontrollably all over her huge tits while the crowd gets horny and cheers her on. Meanwhile Ramon takes Vanessa on a fuck ride through the whole party, humiliating and fucking her deep in her ass just as she likes it. He rides her like a little slut pony all over the room, railing her on every couch and making her beg like a whore for every orgasms speared on his hard dick. The guests get overwhelmed with all the sex in the air, clapping for the house slaves and making mischief of their own. Gorgeous women are spanked by their Master’s, fisted, made to suck dick on their knees, and cum in screaming sweaty piles on the sybian. One house guests is covered in tight bondage and hot wax while her latex clad Mistress keeps her under tight control, requesting a thank you with every scream. Aiden Starr joins in the fun, having Karlee lick her cunt until she cums on that little bitches face with great enjoyment. Ramon still hasn’t had enough, and after having Vanessa lick his cock clean after her wild anal ride, her brings her to heel at the front the room for one final test. Meanwhile one of our guests of honor is tied in an incredible split position by her Master and has her cunt whipped red with a cat-o-nine tails and still begs her have her whole pussy filled and cums with permission on her Master’s hand. All eyes turn to the front of the room where Vanessa is hung like a piece of meat in full suspension, made to recite the rules as she is fucked in the ass. Karlee squats like a good girl over a hitachi and suffers for her submissive trainee’s fun with tight clover clamps on her labia and nipples, pulled off slowly and painfully by Aiden Starr until she is ready to get on her knees and get her pussy fisted, soaking the carpet with squirt and begging for Ramon’s hot cum all over her face. Looks like the house is finally back in order.
Duration: 1:09:39
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4896kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 2.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Sexy Anal Submissive's Serve BDSM Swingers' Ball

Cock Reconditioning Mc Alister

Cast: Gianna Dior
Genres: Femdom, Handjob, Milking, Cock And Ball Torture, Bondage, Latex
When you belong to Mistress Gianna you give up complete control of your cock and every last one of your orgasms. Her slave still needs to understand this simple concept that his orgasms are no longer under his control. Mistress Gianna slowly and sensually edges his cock while making sure he is paying complete attention with firm slaps to his helpless balls. She shows him how good ownership can be for obedient slaves that know their place by edging out a thick load of cum.
Duration: 14:30
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11240kbps
Audio: 306kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Cock Reconditioning

Controlling My Slave's Orgasm by Edging The Dalles

Cast: Ella Kross
Genres: Femdom, Handjob, Orgasm Control, Bondage, Milking
Today I'm going to train my slave to control his orgasm. He'll only be allowed to cum when I give him permission, and not a second sooner! With his arms and legs secured so he can't move, I lube up his cock and gently begin stroking him, occasionally slapping his balls to confuse his senses. He doesn't know whether to moan or groan since I'm jerking him one moment, and hitting him the next. I work his hard shaft in my skilled hands, bringing him to the edge of orgasm but refusing to let him cum. He's dying to explode, but I torture him by continuing to deny him the privilege.. I'm not done teasing him yet. I control his orgasm by repeatedly bringing him to the edge, but not allowing him to blow his load. When I finally give him permission, I jerk him hard and fast until he shoots his warm cum all over the floor!
Duration: 5:36
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5041kbps
Audio: 94kbps

File size: 220.1 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Controlling My Slave's Orgasm by Edging

The English Mansion - Miss Foxx - Male Re-Education Centre Alvadore

The Femdom future is here, Miss Foxx, resplendent in her thigh boots and leather, has her pathetic male subject ready for re-education training, so he knows his place in this World. His hands are strung up and she shows her power over his cock, slapping and whipping the organ, proving her strength and the male sexes biggest weakness as she berates and humiliates him. The CBT continues as he is put in a cock stock and electrics are connected, surging through the organ, his balls stretched and tormented. He is then made to masturbate in front of her, with the electrodes attached so he gets no pleasure for his last orgasm ever, as he will be locked in chastity from now on, as he finally understands his new place in this society.
Duration: 22:44
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 24712kbps
Audio: 121kbps

File size: 4.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: The English Mansion - Miss Foxx - Male Re-Education Centre

Lilly Mays, Rebeka Ruby - Fantasy Dream Independence

izzling-hot brunette Rebeka Ruby is spending a rare quiet night in alone. In bed early, she checks her phone then drifts off to sleep. She begins to dream, but is woken by her lesbian lover, Lilly Mays. Dressed in scarlet PVC, the kinky redhead is in Dominant mode, and Rebeka sees one of her wrists has been cuffed to the headboard.
Clutching a small red flogger, Lilly crawls up the bed and begins to undress her girlfriend. She frees Rebeka’s perfect rack from her black camisole and trails the whip-tails over her dark, erect nipples as she caresses, sucks and nibbles on them. The submissive’s white panties are yanked up between her shaved pussy lips, and she writhes and humps as Lilly frigs her clit through the fabric.
As the Domme peels Rebeka’s underwear down to her knees – revealing cute white bed-socks – she pins the girl’s legs up and back. Lilly grabs at one of her own large, natural breasts, then grinds it against her lover’s pink, reaming her with the nipple. Next, she fingers Rebeka to the knuckle, curving her digits to catch her G-spot.
Lilly adds a realistic dildo to the mix, playing it over Rebeka’s body then cramming it deep in her mouth and throat. She rubs the drool-drenched head against Rebeka’s clit, then feeds the massive, stretching girth into her tight snatch, inch by inch. Tits jiggling with each stroke, Lilly spanks Rebeka’s thighs with the flogger, forcing them apart as they instinctively close.
Rebeka takes over screwing herself with the toy as the redhead straddles her face, and eats pussy so expertly Lilly cums first. Then it’s Rebeka’s turn and she kneels on all fours as Lilly pounds her doggy-style, to a screaming orgasm. Totally spent, Rebeka falls asleep then wakes up alone. She is convinced it must all have been an intense dream – then, beneath the sheets, she finds a small red flogger…
Duration: 17:05
Video: 3840x2160, AVC (H.264), 19531kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 2.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Lilly Mays, Rebeka Ruby - Fantasy Dream

Millie Gets Manhandled (480p,1080p) Plaquemine

Cast: Millie Morgan
Genres: BDSM, Torture
Millie Morgan is new to Kink and bdsm, but she couldn’t be in more capable hands with Christian Wilde. Millie is a lonely housewife who has the hots for landscaper Christian. She invites him to take a break and starts sucking his cock, and when Christian refuses her, Millie threatens to tell her husband he took advantage of her if he doesn’t give her what she wants. Christian agrees and bends Millie over and fucks her had against a tree before taking her inside. Millie gets bound doggy-style on the coffee table where nude Christian admires her naked body. He starts by alternating between stuffing his cock in Millie’s throat while slapping her face, and fucking her sopping wet pussy. Christian pounds Millie’s welcoming pussy while taking turns choking and fish-hooking her mouth, taking total control. Soon Christian adds the Hitachi to Millie’s pussy, overstimulating her into multiple orgasms while fucking her hard. Finally Millie is tied on her back and Christian teases her pussy with his hard cock. He slaps his cock on her clit before slamming it deep inside her dripping wet fuck-hole. Millie is in such a state of that she’s barely speaking but she’s obviously loving Christian’s cock. After adding the vibe to Millie’s pussy while fucking her, Christian can’t take any more and unloads all over Millie’s sexy body.

Total size: 4.3 GB in 2 files.

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Millie Gets Manhandled (480p,1080p)
WSRehiyuj is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.09512 секунды с 9 запросами