View Single Post
Old 08-06-2024, 12:02 AM   #21192
luisaYa

Поблагодарили 11 раз(а) в 11 сообщениях

All my threads

luisaYa На правильном пути
Default Lina Roselina - cute pink assistant

Lina Roselina - cute pink assistant

Our tiny assistant Lina Roselina is so cute! Her favorite color is pink, so we tied her in pink rope, securing her elbows behind her back. With a beautiful wrists wrap, she is really quite helpless, she can't even undo the crotch rope. Lina still tried her best to be a good assistant, but she was soon gagged too, which made it a lot harder to make those phone calls. It's just fun to see her crawl on the desk like this. Cutest assistant ever!

Format: mp4
Duration: 4:37
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14576kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 499.4 MB

Download Lina Roselina - cute pink assistant

Liz Rainbow - Orange is the new Shock

Liz Rainbow is getting locked in her cell, and we start the shocks at level 10 instead of 1! Liz is restrained and shocked very hard, but she still threatens us!!

Duration: 5:36
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14636kbps

File size: 608.5 MB

Download Liz Rainbow - Orange is the new Shock

Lina Joy - hogtie novice

Lina Joy is very pretty, but with a harness ballgag she is even prettier, I think you will agree! She has never been hogtied before, so this is her genuine first time. I tied her elbows and her ankles, then pulled her wrists up a bit. Tying her harness gag to her cute toes was the finishing touch. Lina loved it! She wants to do more soon!

Duration: 5:07
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7767kbps

File size: 298.6 MB

Download Lina Joy - hogtie novice

Wheel of pain pt.5

Release Year: 2014
Studio: ElitePain

This is a rough BDSM scene starring Nancy and one other girls. The play the wheel of fortune(?!) game where 12 different methods of punishment are on the wheel. Each number show what body part shall be punished and what tool will be used. The scenes features, pussywhipping, caning of the thighs, ass and lots of other painful things.

Duration: 51:37
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3901kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

Download Wheel of pain pt.5

Love Bound Part I

A few weeks ago Johnny and I made a trip to the local Fredericks of Hollywood store in search of a yellow corset. They didnt have it but I saw this new pinkish corset and matching panties and new I had to have them. We werent sure how we were going to shoot them though. I had the opportunity to shoot with Sandra Silvers a week ago and learned that I could dye rope. So Johnny and I decided to give our toy making abilities a try and have a relaxing day of love bondage and a photo shoot. Basically I just have to look cute all tied up. I could handle that. The rope didnt turn out the way we intended but it was amazingly soft and interesting none the less. I loved the way this corset looked on me, so much so that later on I even wore the harness ballgag trainer, which I hate doing but it did look good.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 7:59
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9 Advanced Profile, 3906kbps
Audio: 375kbps

File size: 232.9 MB

Download Love Bound Part I
luisaYa is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.49907 секунды с 9 запросами