View Single Post
Old 08-05-2024, 12:21 PM   #1530
Bowezab

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

Bowezab Непонятно, что и думать...

Gym Slut: Candice Dare Works Out All Her Holes with Sweaty Gang Bang Patna

Cast: Candice Dare ,Donny Sins ,Johnny Goodluck ,Rod Jackson ,Eddie Jaye ,Mr. Pete
Genres: mixed ,Creampie ,Fetish ,Stud ,Blowjob ,shaved ,Athletic ,Blonde ,bottom ,black hair
Video language: English
Stunning natural blonde Candice Dare is ready to workout at this creepy gym! Her tight gym clothes accentuate her strong curves and perky tits. She starts her workout with some stretches and squats before moving onto the broken treadmill. She is really working up a sweat and an appetite. Lucky for her the gang bang crew also frequents this gym. The men arrive and get to work pretending to work out. This catches Candice’s eye and she thinks five cocks, 3 holes, and 2 hands is the perfect workout. She lines the men up and is stunned that they are all already rock hard and ready for deep throat fucking. She takes each man deep in her mouth for a sloppy wet blowjob. This gym slut wants more and the men know how to deliver. Rope bondage. Candice is shocked again, when did this gym becoming a climbing gym and where did this rope come from. She is tied up in full restrictive rope bondage and the men all take turns fucking her wet squirting pussy. She screams with orgasm as the huge cocks tear her up. The men want more and begin to stretch out her asshole. Deep pounding anal gets Candice sweaty and happy. It’s time to fill this gym slut up airtight. The men take turns with double penetration as her pussy and ass are stretched out. Her mouth and hands go to work. It’s finally time for her protein shake, but this slut has a pregnancy fetish and demands the men fill all her holes up with cum. She takes an anal creampie, pussy creampie, pussy drenched in cum, face covered in cum, and finally a protein shake in her mouth. This gym gets five stars!
Format: mp4
Duration: 55:45
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4843kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Gym Slut: Candice Dare Works Out All Her Holes with Sweaty Gang Bang

InfernalRestraints Nikki Knightly Saddle Up Greensboro

Release Year: 2015
Studio: Infernalrestraints
Cast: Nikki Knightly
Genres: BDSM, Humiliation, Torture
There is nothing in this world that makes a girl cum like a Sybian. The most powerful vibrator known to man, this machine is capable of tearing more orgasms from a punished pussy than any woman has ever been prepared for.
Duration: 44:27
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7305kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 2.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: InfernalRestraints Nikki Knightly Saddle Up

Cowtest #1* Lake Harbor

Cast: Cowgirl, PD
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humiliation, Torture, Ball Gag, Vibrator, Dildo, Blonde, Pai
I have to admit, I love my master. I love him for disciplining, teaching, and nurturing me into the bondage slut that I am today. In every moment of my life I long for his approval, wanting so much to hear him say "Good job", or "I am proud of you". I have no greater satisfaction then I do in those moments.My master has also given me a unique opportunity, the chance to share my new love of BD/SM with others who share my passion. When I am most aroused is when I am performing for a live feed. Just knowing how many people are watching my naked body get tortured is almost enough to make me cum.During live shows I often imagine that all the viewers are right there in the room with me, beating their hard cocks until they cum all over my face, in my mouth, and on my ass. In my fantasy, after I am completely saturated with jizz Cybil, XTC, and Violet rub it all over my body, in my eyes and hair. Paying special attention to my breasts, they give each a firm squeeze with every pass. Tugging roughly on my nipples, each of their tongues fight furiously to rid my body of the layers of sperm. Ocasionaly, a tongue or finger slides into my open and eager mouth and pussy. They only succeed in adding saliva to the massive accumulation of spunk. So PD wraps me in Celophane and leaves me to dry to a ripe, crusty state.My greatest moment in any scene is always when I ask, "May I cum?" and the answer is, "Yes". In that moment as the waves of pleasure pulse through my body and my clit throbs uncontrollably, it is not the orgasm that satisfies me so. It is having my master say, "Yes" and without saying anything further telling me, "You have done a good job, you deserve this reward". I know in that moment that I have pleased my master, and that is the greatest satisfaction I have ever known.Thank you PD, may I have another?
Duration: 44:36
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4873kbps
Audio: 119kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Cowtest #1*

Bondage Stars Vol 14 Forrest

Release Year: 2009
Studio: The Bondage Channel
Cast: Dia Zerva, Christina Carter
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Dominatoin, Humiliation, Fetish, Big Tits, NoSex
Christina Carter said after this scene, "I didn't know if we were shooting or making love". You be the judge in this long slow, tease, bind and teasing scene ending a slow drawn out orgasm. Christina's expression and eyes make this a must see.
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 1:49:12
Video: 640x480, Windows Media Video 9, 1927kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Bondage Stars Vol 14

Slave Training of Lyla Storm Day 3-Sexual Abilities West Salisbury

Cast: Lyla Storm ,Derrick Pierce
Genres: master ,Gag ,Couple ,Brunette ,Female Slave ,Slave ,harness ,other hair color ,Humiliation ,switch
The day has come for Lyla’s sexual testing, and we bring in Derrick Pierce for the job. After a couple of days with her it is evident that her sexual appetite is huge, so we need to harness this and make it quality that can be used on TUF.
She is a perfect case to show that we need all varieties of slaves. She will be put to good use once her training is complete. First, her cock sucking skills are tested, and as I suspected, she shines. We bind her and she still out shines most trainees.
Derrick moves straight into the fucking and, but not without tormenting her the whole time. Her feet are destroyed before she is allowed to have an orgasm. The torment continues until we decide that the day is finished and send her to her room for the night.
Duration: 59:31
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4882kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 2.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Slave Training of Lyla Storm Day 3-Sexual Abilities

Millie gets manhandled Porterville

Release Year: 2024
Studio: Kink
Genres: BDSM, Blonde, Blowjob, Domination, Hairy, Humiliation, Role Play, Rope Bondage, Hardcore, Slapping, Submission
Millie Morgan is new to Kink and BDSM, but she couldn’t be in more capable hands with Christian Wilde. Millie is a lonely housewife who has the hots for landscaper Christian. She invites him to take a break and starts sucking his cock, and when Christian refuses her, Millie threatens to tell her husband he took advantage of her if he doesn’t give her what she wants. Christian agrees and bends Millie over and fucks her had against a tree before taking her inside. Millie gets bound doggy-style on the coffee table where nude Christian admires her naked body. He starts by alternating between stuffing his cock in Millie’s throat while slapping her face, and fucking her sopping wet pussy. Christian pounds Millie’s welcoming pussy while taking turns choking and fish-hooking her mouth, taking total control. Soon Christian adds the Hitachi to Millie’s pussy, overstimulating her into multiple orgasms while fucking her hard. Finally Millie is tied on her back and Christian teases her pussy with his hard cock. He slaps his cock on her clit before slamming it deep inside her dripping wet fuck-hole. Millie is in such a state of that she’s barely speaking but she’s obviously loving Christian’s cock. After adding the vibe to Millie’s pussy while fucking her, Christian can’t take any more and unloads all over Millie’s sexy body.
Duration: 48:17
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9732kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 3.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Millie gets manhandled

Candy Caned, Part 1 Duckwater

Cast: Delirious Hunter
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Domination, Humiliatio
What did Delirious Hunter want for the holidays? Lots of bondage, maybe a suspension, and of course, a ton of orgasms. But those things really add up to her one big wish, some wonderful marks to show off in public when she is done with this encounter. She brought us presents, too. It's clear she is angling for an epic beating today.
Duration: 44:09
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7286kbps
Audio: 105kbps

File size: 2.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Candy Caned, Part 1

Время генерации страницы 0.03283 секунды с 9 запросами