View Single Post
Old 08-05-2024, 08:58 AM   #2571
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Cruel Edging Torment Pascoag

Cast: Chanel Preston
Genres: Femdom, Handjob, Milking, Vibrator, Edging
Mistress Chanel decides the fate of her slave's orgasm controlling when, where and how he will cum! She plays a cruel edging game making sure he will experience the most frustrating and torturous 10 minutes of his life.
Format: mp4
Duration: 13:05
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 8329kbps
Audio: 301kbps

File size: 827.2 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Cruel Edging Torment

Fresh Meat: Aria Lee Greenwood

Cast: Aria Lee ,The Pope
Genres: Fingering ,Ball Gag ,BDSM ,brunet ,Rope Bondage ,Submission ,Leather ,big dick ,The Pope ,Corporal Punishment
Video language: English
Aria is brand new to Kink, and we wanted her to feel welcome, so we booked her for a Hogtied shoot with The Pope; that seemed like the right thing to do. She is very nervous and a little hesitant to explore this part of her sexuality, but she knows she is in good hands and decides to go forth. She begins with her hands above her head and in the middle of the room all alone. The Pope enters and shows her pussy some attention so that she relaxes a little bit. Next, he turns her flesh to a bright red with his leather floggers. Her lower lip quivers as she is introduced to new sensations that somehow are making her pussy wet. Aria is then made to orgasm uncontrollably until he has had his fill. The second scene begins, and we have Aria on her back with her legs spread. She is subjected to some foot torment before he switches gears and introduces her to heavy breath control with orgasms. She continues to quiver any time The Pope is close to her, but she also smiles as he has his way with her. She is not quite sure how to act during the shoot, because she is overly stimulated and terrified of what may happen next. The third scene begins with Aria’s ass in the air. She is flogged and spanked more before he fucks her throat, and then shoves it into her pussy. Aria is so stimulated that she can no longer take getting her pussy fucked, so she is finger blasted and vibed into non-stop orgasms for the remainder of the shoot.
Duration: 53:38
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4898kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Fresh Meat: Aria Lee

Brandon and Kym Wilde Paris Crossing

Cast: Brandon ,Kym Wilde
Genres: Orgasm Denial ,Pegging ,Fingering ,Corporal Punishment ,Femdom ,toned ,Sissification ,CBT ,Bondage ,natural boobs
Watch Brandon squirm, pout, and dress like an erotic french maid named Feefee as Kym Wilde applies the pressure.
Duration: 32:41
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 1464kbps

File size: 380.5 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Brandon and Kym Wilde

Candy Caned, Part 1 Hamletsburg

Cast: Delirious Hunter
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Domination, Humiliatio
What did Delirious Hunter want for the holidays? Lots of bondage, maybe a suspension, and of course, a ton of orgasms. But those things really add up to her one big wish, some wonderful marks to show off in public when she is done with this encounter. She brought us presents, too. It's clear she is angling for an epic beating today.
Duration: 44:09
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7286kbps
Audio: 105kbps

File size: 2.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Candy Caned, Part 1

Cruel Cuckoldress Springerton

Cast: Olivia Austin
Genres: Femdom, Cuckolding, Humiliation, Handjob, Tease And Denial
Mistress Olivia has big plans for you which is why you have just found yourself waking up trapped in a steel cage. You are no longer a man to her and are going to be transformed into a cum eating cuckold slut to finally be able to please your Mistress. Of course you will still be apart of her sex life since you can still hear her orgasm after orgasm as she gets fucked by big stud cocks on top of your new prison cell.
Duration: 6:18
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4235kbps
Audio: 302kbps

File size: 218.3 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Cruel Cuckoldress

Cowgirl Ridge Spring

Cast: Cowgirl, PD
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humiliation, Torture, Ball Gag, Vibrator, Dildo, Blonde, Pain, High Heels, Tears, Crying, Enem
I have to admit, I love my master. I love him for disciplining, teaching, and nurturing me into the bondage slut that I am today. In every moment of my life I long for his approval, wanting so much to hear him say "Good job", or "I am proud of you". I have no greater satisfaction then I do in those moments.My master has also given me a unique opportunity, the chance to share my new love of BD/SM with others who share my passion. When I am most aroused is when I am performing for a live feed. Just knowing how many people are watching my naked body get tortured is almost enough to make me cum.During live shows I often imagine that all the viewers are right there in the room with me, beating their hard cocks until they cum all over my face, in my mouth, and on my ass. In my fantasy, after I am completely saturated with jizz Cybil, XTC, and Violet rub it all over my body, in my eyes and hair. Paying special attention to my breasts, they give each a firm squeeze with every pass. Tugging roughly on my nipples, each of their tongues fight furiously to rid my body of the layers of sperm. Ocasionaly, a tongue or finger slides into my open and eager mouth and pussy. They only succeed in adding saliva to the massive accumulation of spunk. So PD wraps me in Celophane and leaves me to dry to a ripe, crusty state.My greatest moment in any scene is always when I ask, "May I cum?" and the answer is, "Yes". In that moment as the waves of pleasure pulse through my body and my clit throbs uncontrollably, it is not the orgasm that satisfies me so. It is having my master say, "Yes" and without saying anything further telling me, "You have done a good job, you deserve this reward". I know in that moment that I have pleased my master, and that is the greatest satisfaction I have ever known.Thank you PD, may I have another?
Duration: 51:31
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4875kbps
Audio: 121kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Cowgirl

Latex Cock Tease North Bergen

Cast: Mona Wales ,Jonah Marx
Genres: Blonde ,CBT ,Orgasm Denial ,slim ,Dominatrix ,Pegging ,Rough Sex ,brunet ,Athletic ,Femdom
Mona Wales is devastating in her skin tight high waist bright blue latex. So devastating in fact that John can’t control his cock when she rubs it between her juicy latex thighs and he blows his filthy load all over. John is punished and plugged with a tail and humiliated then water boarded until he has given all control over to his Goddess. This hard cocked slut is fucked deep in his ass with Mona’s powerful strap-on and looses his load for a second time all over like a filthy cock teased slave whore!
Duration: 47:25
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4872kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Latex Cock Tease
WSRehiyuj is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.25672 секунды с 9 запросами