View Single Post
Old 08-05-2024, 08:15 AM   #5584
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Cruel Chastity Teasing Darrow

Cast: Chloe Amour
Genres: Femdom, Chastity, Tease And Denial, Bondage
Mistress Chloe has had her slave locked in chastity for so long that he is horny and desperate for release - all the better for her to torture and tease him with her sexy body and the possibility of release. Bound, gagged, and helpless, all he can do is suffer as Chloe edges his caged cock, sitting on his face with her crotchless latex outfit to tease him even more with what he can not have. Chloe cruelly teases her slave by dangling his chastity key over him again and again, almost unlocking him only to laugh as she pulls the key away. When Chloe has the slave so turned on that his cock is thrusting up and down, bouncing inits cage, she heartlessly walks away, leaving her slave even more horny and desperate.
Format: mp4
Duration: 11:09
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 8145kbps
Audio: 300kbps

File size: 690.4 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Cruel Chastity Teasing

Pain It Forward: Leaded Oacoma

Release Year: 2021
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Torture
Video language: English
I dance because I can be my own boss. I work when I want, I hustle hard, I tip well, and I go home. I stay out of drama, but sometimes drama has a way of catching up to you no matter what you do. Stephie has always hated me. She tells people I'm cheap, but really she just doesn't like me. I have her to thank for my current predicament.
This crazy villain decided to take me from the club and torment me. He used a car battery, poked holes in my flesh, dunked me in my own filth, choked me with my own smokes, and now I'm up here on this cross.
Duration: 1:06:28
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7327kbps
Audio: 111kbps

File size: 3.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Pain It Forward: Leaded

InfernalRestraints Fixated Part 2 Sister Dee Zimbabwe

Release Year: 2012
Studio: InfernalRestraints
Cast: Sister Dee
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Canning, Torture, Humiliation
The iron mask that PD has Sister Dee wearing looks terrible but the effect is mostly psychological. Of course all of the other equipment on her is much more physical.
Duration: 39:40
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1407kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 446.3 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: InfernalRestraints Fixated Part 2 Sister Dee

Mya McKay Highland City

Genres: BDSM, Humiliation, Torture, Whipping
Cut off from the world around her Mya sits in bondage waiting for her captor to make his next move. Her fear is overwhelming inside the hood. When he commands her to remove her clothing she doesn't know yet to comply. Each hesitation is met with harsh punishment as she learns to obey. Once she's naked he examines his catch and determines her worth. She'll suffer well for him. What follows is an ordeal Mya will never forget. She's bound in strict metal devices and tormented physically, sexually, and psychologically. He loves what he does to her. It turns him on. It seems that it turns her on as well.
Duration: 43:16
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7343kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 2.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Mya McKay

Tyler File Mc Clure

Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Spanking, Torture, Humilation
The sky is pitch black when I shoot up in bed. My body is covered in sweat but I am shivering and cold. The nightmare was so vivid, almost real. It comes back to me in flashes. Like in a storm, how the lightening reveals everything for a brief moment. And then all is dark again. I see a house in a small town I don't recognize. A man in black grinning evilly as he throws me to the floor, tapes me up, and yanks my underwear off.
Duration: 33:01
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4827kbps
Audio: 120kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Tyler File

InfernalRestraints Smut Writer Mercer

Release Year: 2014
Studio: InfernalRestraints
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Rope Bondage, Submission, Domination, Torture, Spanking
This is part two of our Intersec Interactive Feature Presentation: Smut Writer. Our average update explores our fantasies in bondage, discipline and sadism using the girls as our playthings.
Duration: 40:05
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7283kbps
Audio: 121kbps

File size: 2.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: InfernalRestraints Smut Writer

Domestic Disturbance Reform

Genres: BDSM, Humiliation, Torture, Whipping
Jobs are not easy to find. When I find one I do my best to keep it. Sometimes nothing I do is good enough. I got a job cleaning some dude’s house. He was kind of a creep. He kept trying to get me to wear some skimpy maid costume. I should have just worn the stupid thing. Now he’s got videos of me doing things I shouldn’t have been doing at work. He held it over my head, made me wear the maid outfit, put a metal gag in my mouth, made me drool all over myself. No job is worth what he’s put me through. If I thought he’d let me leave I’d quit. He tells me I’m worthless. He’s long since broken my will. He does what he wants with my body. I’ll do as he says and maybe he won’t hurt me... bad.
Duration: 1:09:21
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7349kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 3.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Domestic Disturbance
WSRehiyuj is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.07103 секунды с 9 запросами