View Single Post
Old 08-04-2024, 08:36 AM   #1557
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Behind Bars Spillville

Release Year: 2015
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Anal Play, Dildo, Vibrator, Whipping, Zapper, Tits Torture, Ring Gag, Ball Gag, Caning, Nipple Clamps, Toys
Video language: English
When she wakes up she has a leather hood on her head, which O.T. has wedged between two metal bars, and her wrists are shackled to the floor. O.T. pulls up the skirt of her little green dress and rubs his hand over her pussy through her panties. Alana makes scared and upset noises like she wants him to stop. If she doesn't want him to touch her in a nice and friendly way, O.T. is happy to oblige. He ties the back of her panties to a bar over her head and spanks her ass. And then it's time for her to really learn her lesson.
Format: mp4
Duration: 39:48
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7314kbps
Audio: 108kbps

File size: 2.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Behind Bars

Tit Torture For Ashley - Part 2 Idabel

This clip starts where Part 1 ended... A large white ballgag that just barely fits in Ashley's mouth is strapped in tight. I then spend a little time slapping and squeezing her tits. More wire is then added to her wire bra, tightening it up. I clamp her nipples with extra heavy duty clamps. I then twist and pull the clamps up tight around the back of her neck and then tie it off to the other. Poor Ashley starts to drool, and the tears start to run down her cheeks. I continue adding rope, tying her ankles up and to the back of the chair, forcing her legs apart. Soon the snot is flowing as well. I finally remove the clamps before finishing up the ropes on her legs. I once again slap her tits and now her inner thighs as well. I use a pair of pliers to tighten up her wire bra before I start binding her tits with thin cord. After I finish her right tit, I remove her ballgag and replace it with a cleave gag. I then continue binding her other tit. After they are bound I commence slapping them over and over again as Ashley whimpers, yelps, and moans. This is where Part 2 ends.
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 26:05
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 5956kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Tit Torture For Ashley - Part 2

Sybil Hawthorne - Getting Ahead State Park

Cast: Sybil Hawthorne
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Dildo, Vibrator, Caning, Tits Torture, Suspension, Outdoor, Ball Gag, Whipping, Hooded
Sybil came for a private lesson from their professor. It's already been quite the ordeal, but there's a lot more for them to learn. Sucking is the name of the game and a good cocksucker always gets ahead. He pulls them from the shed and drags their hobbled body through the grass to his workshop. They're going to prove that they are a good cocksucker. This student has some lovely tits. They are perfect for hanging them. Once they are up on their toes the whip is going to really teach the lessons that he's been trying to get across.
Duration: 39:53
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7311kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 2.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Sybil Hawthorne - Getting Ahead

The Gallery Carbonear

Release Year: 2015
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Anal Play, Dildo, Vibrator, Whipping, Zapper, Tits Torture, Ring Gag, Ball Gag, Caning, Nipple Clamps, Toys
Bella Rossi visits the farm and is instructed in electrical torments. Her subject is crammed into a small hanging cage and readied with the head yoked between the cage bars, the jaw stretched wide to avoid touching a large wired dildo locked in her mouth, at the other end an electric butt rod is buried deep in her asshole to complete the circuit. Thus, we delight watching Bella, a blossoming sadist, terrorize the caged cunt.
Duration: 31:11
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7794kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: The Gallery

Tit Trap Keokuk

Release Year: 2021
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Tits Torture
He tells her to undress, piling her discarded clothing onto the bag she brought with her.
Then she is to get up on a box and kneel with her feet hovering over her feet and her hands folded behind her head.
She has to wait there, un-moving. We have high standards here at Insex and if she moves so much as an inch we have no use for her.
Duration: 31:28
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7317kbps
Audio: 110kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Tit Trap
WSRehiyuj is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.03011 секунды с 9 запросами