View Single Post
Old 08-04-2024, 07:56 AM   #2837
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Tatiana Debut - Part 02 Dwarf

Cast: Tatiana
Genres: BDSM, Torture, Humiliation, Whipping, Spanking, Pai
Video language: English
While poor girl Tatiana slowly gets used to Graias Studio's conditions, Dr Lomp wants her unrest mood to keep on. For this reason, in every part of the punishment, he is boosting the level of pain some more. In this part, her breast punishment will continue on. Her huge boobs are now completely bruised. Her mask is preventing any possible illness and also her pain face, anyway we can understand how much she suffers by her screams, sobbing and shaking in pain. It seems that Dr Lomp is on his good day, and he lets Nitta out of the cage, and permits her to stand by Tatiana and support her close friend, while the poor girl's back is whipped harshly. Watch Tatiana being a good girl by the effect of unbearable pain.
Format: mp4
Duration: 11:49
Video: 4096x2160, AVC (H.264), 20610kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Tatiana Debut - Part 02

Ginary's Test - Part 1 Brock

Studio: futilestruggles
Ginary wanted to be a Futile Struggles model. I like to run new girls through a test shoot. They usually end up hogtied, but in the process, I subject them to spanking, manhandling, a few different kinds of gags, and maybe some clamps. Ginary waits patiently, but nervously on her knees with her arms behind her back as I prepare. The first thing I do is get her wrists tied behind her back. I have a longer length than I need right now. I kind of wrap the excess around her wrists to keep it out of the way. I have plans for it later. I grab Ginary by her hair and start groping her tits with my other hand. I tie a rope around her neck. I use it to pull her to her feet before I tie it off overhead. I now commence groping and slapping Ginary's tits, ass, and thighs. I rip open her blouse and raise her skirt, exposing her white cotton panties. I rip her panties off and as I bring them up to her face, Ginary voluntarily just opens her mouth. I like her already! I continue manhandling Ginary for a while before I start roping her up. As usual, I wind some rope around her waist and then tightly between her legs. I start at her upper thighs and start working my way down. Lots of tightly cinched bands of rope when I'm done. Ginary has a nice ass, but it looked extra nice after the rope was applied. I turn her around and spend a little time smacking and squeezing it. At the end of the clip, I untie her neckrope from above and then I help her into a chair. This is where Part 1 ends.
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 25:14
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 5956kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Ginary's Test - Part 1

Maddy O'Reilly Leaving Marks Part One Murray

Release Year: 2014
Studio: TopGrl
Cast: Maddy O'Reilly
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation, Torture, Spanking
When they play starts to get rough I slide her blindfold down into her mouth and turn it into a gag.I expected some complaining. I expected some resistance...
Duration: 42:05
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6749kbps
Audio: 107kbps

File size: 2.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Maddy O'Reilly Leaving Marks Part One

Leaving Marks Part One Biggs

Release Year: 2014
Studio: TopGrl
Cast: Maddy O'Reilly
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation, Torture, Spanking
As beautiful as she is, Maddy O'Reilly isn't worthy of my love. I do it for the love of bondage, and discipline, and hearing a young, hot female scream out in pleasure and pain.
Duration: 42:05
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6749kbps
Audio: 107kbps

File size: 2.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Leaving Marks Part One

InfernalRestraints Boxed and Stocked Juliette Black Providence Forge

Release Year: 2011
Studio: InfernalRestraints
Cast: Juliette Black
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Canning, Torture, Spanking, Hummulation
Juliette Black. She is young, dumb and wants to cum. PD promised her a once in a lifetime kind of experience and she just assumed it would be all fun and games. Nothing could have been further from the truth.
Duration: 40:43
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1407kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 458.1 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: InfernalRestraints Boxed and Stocked Juliette Black

Lexi Lore: Holey Temptation Millheim

Cast: Lexi Lore ,Stirling Cooper ,Donny Sins ,Robby Echo ,Mr. Pete ,Eddie Jaye
Genres: Double Penetration ,Blowjob ,Athletic ,muscular ,Anal ,Role Play ,braces ,shaved ,black hair ,Blonde
At church, Father Stirling Cooper preaches to his congregation. He speaks on the power of the sins, temptation and lust. Lexi Lore sits in the pews, mouth full of braces, wearing a low cut shirt and a short skirt. Father Stirling asks Lexi to stand beside him, and show herself before the congregation. He blames Lexi for the lust that she inflicts on the minds of all men who see her dressed in such a way. Father Sterling asks if she wishes to repent for her sins, and she says yes. Stirling has her kneel at the alter before him and asks his congregation to take part in the ceremony. The men line up and with Father Stirling leading by example they whip out their hard cocks. Lexi opens her mouth wide to receive her penance. They shove their dicks in her mouth and she sucks them all the best she can. Father Stirling spanks her with his Bible, chokes her, and spits in her face. They strip her naked and tie her up with rope in a praying position there at the alter where she kneels. They fuck her mouth some more, spank her ass, and play with her pussy. Next, they place her onto a padded table on her hands and knees, tied up with even more rope. One by one they fuck Lexi’s pussy hard and spank her ass while her mouth is stuffed with cocks. After that, they move Lexi to one of the pews and triple stuff her petite frame with one dick in her ass, one in her pussy, and another in her mouth. Father Stirling and churchgoer, Mr. Pete stuff both of their big cocks inside Lexi’s pussy and fuck her double-vaginal, stretching the limits of her pussy and she loves it. They flip her into the “spoon position” and Lexi’s holes once again get fucked deep in this very creative double-penetration position. Once they all have had their way, and shoot their loads all over Lexi’s face, she is forgiven.
Duration: 1:15:40
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4883kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 2.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Lexi Lore: Holey Temptation

Feed Me Cock Shelby Gap

Cast: Jesse Pony ,Christian Wilde
Genres: Brunette ,Hairy ,PIV ,BDSM ,Leather ,Suspension ,Muscle ,impact play ,submissive ,slim
Jesse Pony is a cock craving submissive slut whose only purpose is to serve under the cruel mastery of her sadistic dom. Today, Christian Wilde is the lucky guy that gets to fill Jesse’s needs and hungry holes. First Jesse is restrained on her back with her arms and ankles secured with skintight inescapable rope bondage. She struggles to escape from Christian cruel intentions as he torments her with viscous impact play and the relentless stimulation of a powerful vibrator. He coerces her to cum repeatedly while he face fucks Jesses bottomless throat and strangles her fragile neck. Next Jesse is restrained with thick leather belts while perched in front of a large bowl of water. As Christian pounds Jesse’s tight pink pussy from behind and spanks her perfect round ass. He grabs her skull and shoves it into the water bowl and baptizes her with his depraved intentions. Gasping for breath and fighting to get her head out of the water, Christian retrieves his fuck toys head only to shove his massive cock deep into her throat. Jesse only begs for more. Next the super sub finds herself in a full rope suspension that exposes her pussy to Christian’s pleasure. He wastes no time and begins to relentlessly fuck her until she is screaming from the uncontrollable ecstasy of the unwanted and repeated orgasms. To end her day, Christian throws Jesse onto a dirty old fuck mattress. He then spends the next ten minutes mercilessly fucking Jesse as she begs for him to abuse her fuck hole. Christian is only too happy to oblige and in a fit of depraved passion blows a massive load of jizz all over Jesse’s titties and mouth. She only wants more.
Duration: 46:52
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9738kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 3.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Feed Me Cock
WSRehiyuj is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.02222 секунды с 9 запросами