View Single Post
Old 08-03-2024, 08:48 AM   #5574
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

It's Fun to Torture Polly - Part 2 Gilleleje

This clip starts where Part 1 ended... I untie Polly's right leg. She might think I'm letting her go, but she'd be wrong. I instead use the same rope to tie her leg off to a ring bolted to the post above her head. She's now forced to stand on just her left leg, which is still pulled out to the side and tied to the table leg. Polly starts to sweat! I help her out a little by tying rope around the back of her thigh, around her torso, and around the back of the post. I cinch everything up of course. By the time I'm done, Polly is really struggling to stay on her 1 leg. She is continually shifting her weight, bending her knee and straightening it out. I decide to help her out with this. I tie another length of rope to her crotch rope and then tie it to the same ring that her right ankle is tied to... and she thought that the concrete block digging into her pussy was bad! Her left leg does get some relief though. I clamp her nipples again. this time I use clover clamps. I tie a string to each of them and then tie them off tightly to the floor and to her left ankle rope. I'm still not done with her though... I tie a rope around her neck and then tie it off overhead and to the left. Polly is really in agony at this point... She is still struggling to stand as she endures the crotch rope. She trembles as the sweat beads form and drip off her brow. After a while, I release her from the crotchrope, clamps, and gag.
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 20:23
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 5956kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 915.7 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: It's Fun to Torture Polly - Part 2

A Wenona Piece Faxon

Release Year: 2021
Genres: BDSM, Humiliation, Torture
Video language: English
Wenona is known to be one of the toughest women in the BDSM community. That means he can do things to her that he can't do with most other women. He locks her in some heavy metal with a brank on her head. She's left for a long period of time restrained in painful metal bondage. That's what Wenona is good for. Long endurance bondage. She looks great drooling all over herself, straining against her bondage. When he finally does come in to have his way with her he knows just how to get her.
Format: mp4
Duration: 49:05
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7352kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 2.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: A Wenona Piece

New Meat in Hell Lake Ann

Release Year: 2024
Studio: brutalmaster
Cast: Alix Amour
Genres: BDSM, Humiliation, Torture, Whippping
lix Amour is a young, blond, piece of meat making her debut in Hell! Keep an eye on this cunt, you will see a lot more of her in the future, we have no doubt. But before all that, what you need to know is she is truly a cunt, a piece of shit, who absolutely craves torture, degradation, exhibition, and objectification.
Duration: 16:06
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 17952kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 2.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: New Meat in Hell

Abigail Dupree The Extended Feed of Miss Dupree Part 5 Kochi

Release Year: 2015
Studio: RealTimeBondage
Cast: Abigail Dupree
Genres: BDSM, Torture, Humiliation
For example, even a plain chair is an interesting device when we bend Abigail in half on it and start wailing on her ass with a brutal caning.
Duration: 1:09:09
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7288kbps
Audio: 119kbps

File size: 3.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Abigail Dupree The Extended Feed of Miss Dupree Part 5

The dripping pussy Maquoketa

Release Year: 2021
Genres: BDSM, Humiliation, Torture
Sister Dee is one of the drippiest dick starved sluts to ever grace our sites. She doesn't just get revved up over the sex stuff she also gets turned on from pain or even the expectation of pain. It's hard to do this work with a raging hardon so before he gets to the real torment he fucks her hard. She begs him for it and he gives it to her. When he's had his fill he pops his load on her face. Down to the real business. Sister Dee is in the spike chair.
Duration: 32:19
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7294kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: The dripping pussy

Emily Addams Nailed Serving Tray Sherrodsville

Release Year: 2024
Studio: brutalmaster
Cast: Emily Addams
Genres: BDSM, Humiliation, Torture, Extreme
The slut is then able to stand up with her nailed tits and the board suddenly becomes a serving tray. How convenient.
Duration: 22:32
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 18402kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 3.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Emily Addams Nailed Serving Tray

Cock Ball Crush Marrakesh

Cast: Lady Chantal
Genres: Femdom, Cock And Ball Torture, Trampling
Lady Chantal plays a cruel game. She asks the slave questions, he cannot answer. For every wrong answer he must feel bad pain. Imagine what it feels like, if Lady Chantal uses your Cock, Balls and hands as her floor. Here you can see, what happens.
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 16:57
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 2929kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 383.2 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Cock Ball Crush
WSRehiyuj is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.03762 секунды с 9 запросами