View Single Post
Old 08-03-2024, 08:06 AM   #1693
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Catsuit Hogtie Member request Chadds Ford

I had a custom request for a catsuit and bare feet. So, I put on my PVC catsuit, sit back, relax, massage my feet, and paint my toenails after a long hard day. Once I am done giving my tired tootsies the treatment they deserve, Johnny obligingly fastens me into a tight hogtie with rope and stuffs my mouth with a big black latex ball gag. As I struggle around in my catsuit hogtie and barefeet, the zipper comes down further and my breasts begin to pop out of my catsuit. But, I don't care, because I am having so much fun trying out my boundaries.
Format: mp4
Duration: 9:09
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5841kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 401.9 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Catsuit Hogtie Member request

Cock Filled Sissy Lockwood

Cast: Naomi Swann
Genres: Femdom, Strap-On, Pegging, Anal, Latex, Sissy, Mask, Chastity, Stockings
If it's one thing all sissies need it's to be constantly filled with cock. Mistress Naomi's sissy rubber maid has proven to be very useful and deserves a reward of a thick, strap-on dick fucking his slutty holes.
Duration: 17:51
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9781kbps
Audio: 115kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Cock Filled Sissy

Cock Hungry Pig Divide

Cast: Shawna Lenee
Genres: Femdom, Strap-On, Pegging, High Heels, Stockings, Latex
Mistress Shawna loves turning her slaves into cock hungry pigs, desperate and begging her to fuck them with her biggest strap-ons. She even keeps his hole stretched between ass fuckings with a pig tail butt plug as a reminder! Once Shawna removes the plug she relentlessly fucks her slave's ass, first on his knees and then with his legs spread, just like a whore. She trains him to take her cock deeper and deeper, stretching his ass out so he can take even bigger cocks.
Duration: 17:48
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 8354kbps
Audio: 301kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Cock Hungry Pig

Cock Claws Westwego

Cast: Chloe Amour
Genres: Femdom, Cock And Ball Torture, Latex, High Heels, Stockings
Mistress Chloe is wearing her sharp metal claws so that she may scratch her slave. She runs the razor sharp talons then against his cock. The slave begs for mercy but she just digs her nails deeper. Mistress Chloe plays a game of tease the prick and vibrates his cock her then pricks his cock head with the pinwheel. His balls are useless except for tormenting for the Mistress' pleasure.
Duration: 14:07
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11248kbps
Audio: 301kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Cock Claws

Cock In A Pillory Fort Yates

Cast: Goddess Miki
Genres: Femdom, Cock And Ball Torture, Torture, Fetish, Latex
Now that Goddess has your ass trained She's going to teach you how to fuck. Your ball are tied to the ceiling and your cock is crushed in the vice of a pillory, so any movement is painful. But Goddess wants you to fuck her hand. She crushes your balls. She slaps and whips your constricted cock, all the time telling you to Fuck My Hand. You're crazy for release, but with Goddess it's always a Maybe. Hot Cock and Ball Torture all the while begging for release.
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 7:08
Video: 960x540, Windows Media Video 9, 1268kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 73.1 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Cock In A Pillory

Slender Brunette Alexis Crystal Sensual POV Sex Camp Pendleton

Release Year: 2024
Studio: First Class POV
Cast: Alexis Crystal
Genres: Brunette, Natural Tits, Fingering, Facial, Blowjob, Deepthroat, Cumshot, Big Dick, Lingerie, Gagging, Face Fucking, POV, Gonzo, Foot Fetish, high heels, straight, ball play, caucasian, doggy style
Video language: English
Slender brown-eyed brunette, Alexis Crystal, is a gorgeous tease with a dirty mind. This stunning bombshell in lingerie and latex boots can't help but masterfully tease her lover while flaunting her perky tits. Not able to resist the urge to have fun with him, Alexis reaches out for his big cock and starts giving it a sloppy blowjob. She then bends over on the bed and lets the horny stud bang her tight pussy doggystyle. The gorgeous babe then gives the huge dick a sensual footplay before riding it hard like a real cowgirl. He relentlessly slides his cock in and out of Alexis' pussy in spoon and missionary until he feels like he is about to cum. He pulls out his cock and busts a nut on Alexis' face.
Duration: 31:29
Video: 3840x2160, AVC (H.264), 14652kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 3.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Slender Brunette Alexis Crystal Sensual POV Sex

House-Owned Whores Earn Their Place at The Halloween Fuck Fest Catoosa

Cast: Aiden Starr ,Maestro Stefanos ,Ana Foxxx ,Chloe Cherry ,Donny Sins
Genres: Role Play ,Latex ,Blonde ,slim ,fake boobs ,natural boobs ,Tattoo ,shaved ,Stocks ,Anal
Video language: English
In our final installment of the Halloween Sadists Ball, Governess Ana Foxxx is up for some serious discipline at the hands of busty Governess Aiden Starr. Ana has been a sloppy, cum-hungry slut, unable to hold her position, ask for her orgasms, remember the rules, and what’s worse is that her uniform is already shredded. Aiden stares with sadistic disdain at Ana’s bare feet poking through her torn stockings while Ana wiggles nervously in her tight shibari frog tie. The guests look on with much pleasure as Aiden lectures Ana about the importance of her uniform and offers her a new pair of red and black, submissive-issue stockings… at a price. Ana’s torn pantyhose are stripped away, leaving her tender toes vulnerable to cropping and shocks with a zapper. Ana squeals and apologizes, but Aiden moves on to her pert nipples, pinching and biting them until they are swollen and covered with vicious teeth marks. Aiden then applies some brutal metal clamps to both Ana’s nipples and labia, pulling them tightly in her hands and she teaches Ana the house rules one final time. Every orgasm Ana will have from here out will only come when she has recited the rules and has a clamp pulled off of her tender bits. Ana screams and sweats through her punishment, and eventually succeeds in delivering her recitation through the suffering painful punishment orgasms. The crowd cheers and claps as she collapses with a new pair of stockings. The party goers find themselves horny from this display and begin working each other over. One latex submissive endures a hard flogging and anal hook, while another submissive is locked in stocks and made to take a strict caning with a metal rod as swingers fuck each other and look on. Gorgeous women are tied and spanked heavily, while others suck cock and take a paddling while having their nipples clamped together in a painful daisy chain. A beautiful femme domme teases her man with a bound face sitting session, and others beg for orgasms from a hitachi as their asses and thighs are beaten red. Stefanos is perturbed to find that Ana has earned her red and black stockings before senior submissive Chloe Cherry. He bring Chloe over and demands that she find her stockings among the crowd while her pursues her with a zapper, and our guest of honor Donny Sins takes her pussy and mouth for fucking. Chloe is a sweet and desperate mess as she crawls through the party, begging for her uniform, finding sadist female party-goers who will give her each garment at a price. Her tits are clamped with wooden pins and she is given a glass to hold on a silver tray and told not to drop it, as Donny rails her from behind. Ana is a crafty little whore, and crawls over to steal the cock, almost sending Chloe’s tray crashing to the ground. But Chloe holds tight and manages to keep the dick and her new uniform. Ana is sent to service Donny in an intense reverse cowgirl to earn her collar, but it is Chloe who comes out victorious with a rousing anal fuck, coaxing the cum from Donny and orgasming to the admiring cheers of an impressed party.
Duration: 1:10:17
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4871kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 2.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: House-Owned Whores Earn Their Place at The Halloween Fuck Fest
WSRehiyuj is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.04757 секунды с 9 запросами