View Single Post
Old 08-02-2024, 03:20 AM   #21137
luisaYa

Поблагодарили 11 раз(а) в 11 сообщениях

All my threads

luisaYa На правильном пути
Default Sandra Silvers & Caroline Pierce

Sandra Silvers & Caroline Pierce

Waiting for a generous patron or two to come online, curvy corseted camgirls Caroline and Sandra, tease the screen, wondering what tonight will have in store for them, request wise they never knew what they might be asked to do next, which kept them in a state of excitement! As they reveal sneak peeks of their lace bra's and décolletage beneath satin robes, their first fella appears and adds to their tip jar asking to see them kiss, next guy joining begs to see their bare soles through silky seamed stockings pointing at his computer screen. Soon the sultry sexy lesbians are in full swing, silk scarves have been gathered and Sandra is tied up by her playmate and receiving a wanding! Both the gals have unveiled their breasts Sandra's tanned ginormous globes pressing into the bedsheets as she gets hogtied on the covers, Caroline's pierced nipples, swinging silver rings as she works to restrain her girlfriend; the scene is getting oh-so-hot. Interrupted! An intruder scares the shocked stunners as he bursts into the room, helpless, as he cinches Caroline's wrists together tightly, she can't quite believe this isn't a set up and so her struggles are minimal. Until it's too late and now neither of the MILFs can break free of their bonds!

Format: mp4
Duration: 25:16
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3917kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 783.3 MB

Download Sandra Silvers & Caroline Pierce

Scarlett Hope - shock collar vs magic wand

It's time for a new orgasm war! Scarlett Hope and her magic wand versus me and the shock collar remote! Who will win?! Watch the video to find out!

Duration: 5:39
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14691kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 615.6 MB

Download Scarlett Hope - shock collar vs magic wand

Sandra Silvers, P.I. Tied in the Trunk!

The henchman returns to the helpless hostage tightly tied in the trunk. He pulls out a knife and she shrieks in horror at the sight of it. The blade gets closer and she struggles to evade it. He grabs her dress and pulls her mid-section towards him and plunges the blade into the garment! Cutting and tearing into the clothing to expose Sandra's ample tits and comely curves. She's left there to struggle in her girdle/garter belt, stockings and pink panties. Ankles crossed and completely exposed, she tries her best to struggle for escape to no avail. He visually inspects the product. The Boss will be happy. He can charge a premium for this one. The henchman reaches into the trunk to retrieve the bound and gagged goods. She doesnt know it yet, but her night is just beginning...

Duration: 10:27
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3881kbps

File size: 321.1 MB

Download Sandra Silvers, P.I. Tied in the Trunk!

Sandra Silvers Crotch Rope Weight Endurance by Lisa!

Kneeling on a platform, a device of evil looking intent, Sandra waits and worries on what will be next in her induction to slavedom. Her stilettos kick in the air and her fingers grasp for the ropes that hold her to no avail. Her cries come muffled by the tight wrapping of vetwrap and wodge of fabric in her mouth, the weight of it pressing on her tongue as it soaks up her drool. Her Mistress Lisa Harlotte enters, wheeling a table with a collection of items surely about to add misery to Sandra's predicament upon the steel frame. A metal bucket is attached to the rope biting into her crotch and one after the other rocks are dropped in. the more Sandra struggles and jolts at each clang of another stone added the more the bucket swings, painfully teasing and tormenting her pussy with its cutting pull.

Duration: 12:44
Video: 1440x1080, AVC (H.264), 4881kbps

File size: 484.8 MB

Download Sandra Silvers Crotch Rope Weight Endurance by Lisa!

Red Turtle Neck Dress

Fortuitously for you, my newest obsession is economical long sleeve dresses. This red knit turtleneck dress, for instance, was purchased at Target for only $15. I thought it was a good deal, anyway. Instinctively, Johnny decides to capitalize on this great find. Once I am all dressed up and ready to go in this rufaceous frock, garter belt, panties, stockings and shiny black high heels, Johnny seizes his opportunity. He ties me tightly to a chair with rope and puts a matching red ball gag in my mouth. This drool worthy predicament leaves my incapable of making it to my planned destination. Wow! $15 dollars, a chair, rope and a ball gag is all I had to have to get what I wanted. I think my obsession will continue for weeks or months to come.

Duration: 13:00
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5893kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 576.4 MB

Download Red Turtle Neck Dress
luisaYa is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 1.11958 секунды с 9 запросами