Поблагодарили 11 раз(а) в 11 сообщениях

All my threads

luisaYa На правильном пути
Default Goldie Rush

Goldie Rush

Release Year: 2024
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Tits Torture
Video language: English

I know Goldie is capable of getting fucked up and dealing with the pain. I know that she enjoys the suffering while in tight bondage. Having this knowledge makes it easier for me to get in her little head and play my games. The day starts with and and maintains that level of abuse for the entire day. Goldie is used like a cute little piece of meat with her flesh an my stomping ground for whatever I want to do to her.

Format: mp4
Duration: 50:37
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4908kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

Download Goldie Rush

Raven's First Hogtie - Part 1

Raven and I have been wanting to shoot for quite some time and it finally happened. A few members have asked for interviews, so I start off by asking Raven a few basic questions. I get out my camera and ask her to pose while I take a few snapshots. Soon, I am binding her wrists with rope as I explain to her what I have planned. I ask if she is familiar with what we do, and she nervously laughs and says "yes". I grab her by her hair and start manhandling Raven. Judging by her moans and expressions, I'd say she enjoys this, and I do too. I continue slapping and groping her tits, slapping her ass, pulling her hair, and ripping open her blouse for quite some time (lots of slow motion). I add a little more rope and then I continue roughly manhandling Raven, and she continues her sexy moans and looks. Her breathing intensifies and she has a glassy eyed look when I tighten the crotchrope. I now pull upward with one hand on it while I slap and grope her nice jean clad ass. I even momentarily lift her off the ground by her crotchrope and get another nice reaction. I once again continue roughly manhandling Raven for quite some time. At the end of the video, I start adding more rope to her bondage, including some rope that accentuates Raven's nice ass. This is where Part 1 ends.

Duration: 17:55
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2934kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 402.1 MB

Download Raven's First Hogtie - Part 1

Sandra & Christina

Roommates Sandra & Christina were being held in an empty warehouse by the hulking, home delivery guy, who happened to take a fancy to the pretty pair on his last drop of the day. From their heads to their toes, they are completely mummified in each other's old pairs of pantyhose he had ripped into new purpose, only to be restrained even further by coils of clear sticky tape as he secures them in place at either end of a storage cart! The silver haired MILF has pantyhose/tights stuffed into her mouth while the brunette has nylon legs cleave gagging her teeth. More pantyhose have been used to stretch around their thighs keeping two vibrators in just the right place. Now with the final layers of clear plastic around their heads and bodies he gets just the view he wanted. The captor turns on the pulses for the pretty, plucky damsels to struggle and squeak in their predicament.

Duration: 10:28
Video: 1440x1080, AVC (H.264), 3912kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 324.0 MB

Download Sandra & Christina

Secretary Punished with Tight bondage, Gags, crotchrope and clamps - Part 1

Kimberly has been late to the office almost every day this week and to top it off, she pissed off a very important client today. I still may fire her, but for now I'm going to administer an attitude adjustment. The clip starts with me leading an already bound and ballgagged Kimberly back to the storage area. I push her over an old bed and smack her ass before grabbing more rope. I bind her legs around her upper and lower thighs, as well as her calves and ankles. After her legs are completely and tightly bound, I lift her up onto the bed and smack her ass more. I sit back and watch her struggle for a while, before I return with more rope. I use the rope to put Kimberly into a tight hogtie. I sit back once again to watch her struggle... Kimberly is left on the bed to struggle in her hogtie for a bit, but she's trying to untie a knot, and we can't have that. I grab some twine and use it to tie her thumbs back. Next I roll her on her side and cut open her soft sweater and pull her tits out of her bra. I think about clamping them, but we'll wait for now. The last 2 to 3 minutes is Kimberly struggling in her hogtie.

Duration: 16:43
Video: 720x480, AVC (H.264), 2907kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 372.3 MB

Download Secretary Punished with Tight bondage, Gags, crotchrope and clamps - Part 1

Pony Girl Custom Outfit Try On - Part 2

This clip starts where Part 1 ended... I buckle the head harness on Adara's head. I then gag her with the metal bit gag/tongue port combo. She starts gagging and drooling immediately. I tell her she's going to have to get used to it, so I walk away and leave Adara. After a while, she does seem to adjust to the protrusion in the back of the throat. I take it out and replace it with a slightly smaller rubber version of the gag. I put her on the floor. I soon have adara hogtied with leather straps. Her head is pulled back with a strap as well. I know she will have a hard time with this as she is still wearing the posture collar, but she needs to learn to breathe in restrictive bondage. After a bit, I give her some relief by removing the strap that pulls her head back. I order her to struggle now and she does. After struggling for a while, I return and remove the strap that hogties her and the clip ends.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 21:36
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 5956kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 971.1 MB

Download Pony Girl Custom Outfit Try On - Part 2
luisaYa is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.66256 секунды с 9 запросами