View Single Post
Old 08-01-2024, 11:31 PM   #21133
luisaYa

Поблагодарили 11 раз(а) в 11 сообщениях

All my threads

luisaYa На правильном пути
Default Secretary

Secretary

So, it has been about six months since I have really been able to go to the office. I have been doing all my work from home. And, let's just say maybe I have gotten a little bit sloppier. My satin blouse is not tucked in. My hair is maybe not quite as springy as before. At any rate, Johnny has noticed the change in my performance. He surmises that I just don't seem to care as much about my appearance after months at home. Of course, Johnny is all action and not much talk, so he decides to do something about it. He catches me one day wearing a loose white satin blouse (not tucked in, naturally), blue skirt, stockings, garter belt, white satin panties and silver high heels. He decides to put me in my place, literally, at that very moment. He uses rope to tie me down to the chair and then a blue scarf to gag me effectively. And, what happens after that is amazing! I suddenly become the model secretary! As if you had any doubts I could pull it off.

Format: mp4
Duration: 13:26
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5888kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 594.8 MB

Download Secretary

Crystal Frost

Cast: Crystal Frost
Video language: English

It isn't easy being a hotel maid as Crystal finds out! Entering Chanta's room she is swiftly tied up and has her breasts covered in clothespins. Once made to cum she is wet down and moved to a new room and placed in shackles. Her labia is electrified and she has cold water poured on her. It becomes clear quickly that this girl is multi-orgasmic and is fully taken advantage of! Lastly she is bound in the jacuzzi. She is dunked repeatedly and granted the pleasure of climaxing on a jet before being left to struggle in her binds as the water rises.

Duration: 29:46
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 1464kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 346.5 MB

Download Crystal Frost

Red Corset

I guess Johnny found a new very effective way of disciplining me when we have the house to ourselves. I think I am just dressing up in matching red corset, stockings, panties, high heels and gloves (Johnny's favorite) and being playful. But, he sees it differently. He thinks I am trying to tease and frustrate him. So, he finds an unfamiliar use for our punching bag stand. He centers me underneath it, pulls my legs apart wide with a spreader bar and rope and ties my arms behind my back. Then, he gingerly gags me with a scarf that matches my very red ensemble. Then, he proceeds to stand back and watch to see how long I can maintain this position. Maybe all day if I don't have to work out with the punching bag anymore!

Duration: 9:33
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5825kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 418.8 MB

Download Red Corset

Rachel Adams - armbinder strappado

Rachel Adams is locked in the dungeon, wearing a huge leather collar and a large tight ballgag. We strapped her into an armbinder and chained it to the ceiling. Rachel was stuck in a strappado position, making her drool a lot while she strained to keep her balance. She struggled hard, but she couldn't get out. Rachel is one of the world's top bondage models, it is so much fun to challenge her, she is the best struggler and she suffers beautifully! Don't miss this update!

Duration: 4:18
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9724kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 312.3 MB

Download Rachel Adams - armbinder strappado

HardTied Fear The Woodsman Rain DeGrey

Release Year: 2012
Studio: HardTied
Cast: Rain DeGrey
Genres: Extreme BDSM, Device Bondage, Torture, Spanking, Hummulation

Welcome to an installment of the Hardtied feature movie series. These movies are real life fantasies of the very girls that appear in the film, played out in a safe, sane environment for your viewing pleasure.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 58:27
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 1464kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 695.6 MB

Download HardTied Fear The Woodsman Rain DeGrey
luisaYa is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 1.59322 секунды с 9 запросами