Thread: Femdom Nation
View Single Post
Old 08-01-2024, 09:03 PM   #8174
deformis77

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

deformis77 Непонятно, что и думать...

Aria Zahara - Don't Look At The Massive Cocks - 'Straight' Boy Challenge

I wanna play a little game with you today. All you have to do is keep your eyes right here, on me. It should be pretty easy to do, right? Unless there might be some distractions on either side of me. Don't worry about them. Don't look at those big, juicy cocks. Not even for a second. Just keep your eyes right here, locked in on me in this pink outfit with my stunning feminine curves. You wouldn't be even remotely tempted to look at those big cocks, now would you? No, not as a straight man. Only a fucking faggot would be looking at big cocks instead of this gorgeous woman right in front of them.
Of course your eyes are glued on me, right here, and you're not having any problem with the temptation on either side of me. You don't want to look at massive cocks, not even for a second, do you? No, all you wanna do is look at this ass, at my perfect body, worship me in these leggings. And you're not even getting the slightest bit aroused by those big cocks, are you? No, you would never. You just wanna keep your eyes right here on me, right? Your eyes aren't trailing off from side to side as you desperately try to stay focused, are they? No, you like pussy, right? Not cock. Pussy is your thing, isn't it? Then why are you looking at the massive cocks?

File size: 635 MB, Resolution: 19201080, Duration: 9 min, File Type: MP4

Filejoker link:
https://filejoker.net/ypvdm8v88bxr
deformis77 is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.02616 секунды с 9 запросами