Old 08-01-2024, 08:05 PM   #21129
luisaYa

Поблагодарили 11 раз(а) в 11 сообщениях

All my threads

luisaYa На правильном пути
Default Claire Adams and Madison Young

Claire Adams and Madison Young

Cast: Claire Adams ,Madison Young
Genres: Strap On ,Vaginal Penetration ,Fingering ,Suspension ,Rope Bondage ,Anal ,Dildo ,Redhead ,glasses ,LezDom
Video language: English

Madison Young returns to Whippedass with Claire Adams as domme in this captivating session. Madison's desire and ability to endure intense pain and bondage is extraordinary. The ropework performed by Claire Adams is creative and effective. In a calm and strict demeanor, Claire dishes out hard punishment including spanking, whipping, caning and a massive amount of clothespins. She is stapon fucked, balls deep, in a suspension and made to fuck herself with a dildo while punished. Madison is then instructed to make her mistress cum and is finally rewarded with an orgasm.

Format: mp4
Duration: 1:16:59
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2929kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

Download Claire Adams and Madison Young

DragonLily and Audrey Leigh

Cast: DragonLily ,Audrey Leigh
Genres: Bondage ,Fingering ,natural boobs ,Facesitting ,Slave ,Outdoors ,Corporal Punishment ,Brunette ,LezDom ,Dominatrix

Dragon Lily wanders onto Audrey's property not knowing that she will soon be a sex slave to a psycho lesbian. The girls do a great job with role playing in a nice outdoor setting.

Duration: 20:57
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 1464kbps
Audio: 121kbps

File size: 243.8 MB

Download DragonLily and Audrey Leigh

Whore Pride

Cast: TJ Cummings ,Carly Parker
Genres: big dick ,Ball Gag ,Domination ,Blowjob ,muscular ,fake boobs ,Curvy ,Humiliation ,Bondage ,Rough Sex

Carly Parker takes pride in being a slut and a whore. She's a little nervous about bondage and SM but the idea of being fucked too excites her. Carly is gagged, bound, manhandled, punished and fucked in every available whole by TJ. Her large DD breasts are tied up, smacked and groped. She's allowed to cum as a reward for her submission and then her bound body is sprayed with cum.

Duration: 59:23
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2929kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

Download Whore Pride

Two busty girls in dirty lesbian BDSM

Cast: Gianna Lynn ,Delilah Strong
Genres: Leather ,fake boobs ,Facesitting ,Fingering ,Brunette ,Sub ,BDSM ,Dominatrix ,shaved ,Strap On

Delilah Strong is dominated in bondage by Gianna Lynn. Delilah likes being treated like a nasty whore and Gianna does a sexy job talking dirty while punishing and having sex with her. She is smothered in her mistresses pussy and ass and gets fucked with a big red strapon cock while suspended. Dililah gets a good spanking in scene three with a hard leather paddle before she's fucked in her tight ass and loves every bit of it.

Duration: 44:28
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4882kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

Download Two busty girls in dirty lesbian BDSM

Sandra Silvers and I Guest gallery

I always have a blast when I get together with Sandra Silvers. On this particular day, I had an even better time, because we made out while in quite the predicament. We are both wearing vintage shapewear, stockings and heels as our Gordian knot unfolds. With me suspended with a bar and leather straps, arms behind my back...and Sandra hogtied on the ground on her knees with leather straps, the games were ready to begin. We share "Spidergirl" kisses as I twist and turn from above, trying not to twirl too far from my girlfriend's lips! We could have kept at it all day, but somebody had to take us down and do other things with us!

Duration: 5:08
Video: 1440x1080, AVC (H.264), 2798kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 117.1 MB

Download Sandra Silvers and I Guest gallery
luisaYa is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 1.07525 секунды с 9 запросами