View Single Post
Old 08-09-2016, 09:56 PM   #15
Cameron

Поблагодарили 1,287,025 раз(а) в 132,626 сообщениях

All my threads

Cameron has disabled reputation

Foot Mainpulating Bmail
29 May 2015
You are already a weak willed loser when it comes to Princess Terri but when presented with not only her beauty but her soft, powerful feet you turn to a submissive mess. Completely zombiefied by her cute, petite feet they literally own your mind, wallet and soul. You have always enjoyed the thought of being owned by Princess Terri but the thought of her controlling your every move and having such a hold over you terrifies you. You know the only way to show her your a real slave and to be her property is to divulge all your personal private information. The thought alone send shivers down your spine.
You have longed for so long to feel, taste and worship your Princess' divine feet. Knowing you are not worthy of such a thing feels you with frustration. What you would give to be at her feet smelling her perfect scent.
You are in such a horny state as Princes Terri wiggles her divine toes just inches from your snout. You cannot resist her charming manipulative ways, your sucked in and there is no way out. She wants your personal information and you think with your dick and do exactly that. Your in foot heaven and your head is fuzzy before you know it you have poured out all your information to your Queen. She has such a hold over you now, you are her property, her puppet and will do EXACTLY as she commands from now or you face harsh consequences..

if some file die in my release(post) contact with me(send PM) and I fixed it!

МОЙ ПАСС САЙТ | MY PASSWORDS SITE

How to get fast direct download links from protected.socadvnet.com and flyfiles.net links as premium user without captcha
Cameron is online now   Reply With Quote
Пользователь сказал cпасибо:
heedps (08-15-2016)

Время генерации страницы 0.03338 секунды с 9 запросами