View Single Post
Old 08-01-2024, 08:14 AM   #73409
luisaYa

Поблагодарили 11 раз(а) в 11 сообщениях

All my threads

luisaYa На правильном пути
Default Military Classified - Cash and TJ

Military Classified - Cash and TJ

Today is a special day folks because I'm shooting with cash which is always a special day but its extra special because I've paired him up with TJ. As you all know TJ, I figured it would be a nice match to see if TJ could handle ALL of what Cash as to offer. Watch as I direct these guys into a suck and fuck between a married man with kids and a straight 20 something creating a fuck session that rivals any professional out there!
When these two guys met, the sparks immediately flew and they got along just great. I actually think Cash was impressed with TJ and his abilities to handle "things". Although quiet a lot of the times, TJ was accommodating to Cash and laughed at his jokes and always looked over to see his reactions. When the clothes came off I think TJ was floored when he saw what. Cash was packing.... I didn't forewarn TJ about Cash's special friend....
...Next I flipped TJ over on his back and put him back on the bed as Cash climbed on top and took him in the missionary position. At this point TJ was "comfortable" with Cash's cock and the fun really kicked into high gear and Cash rammed his immense cock in and out of TJ's ass to the point where TJ busted... without touching himself.... and Cash was so excited by seeing this that he nutting seconds after. What a scene!

Format: mp4
Duration: 16:08
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1826kbps
Audio: 99kbps

File size: 228.4 MB

Download Military Classified - Cash and TJ

Skyy Knox, Beaux Banks

Studio: Hot House

In an attempt to take care of business on his own, Tony (Beaux Banks) is following the blackmailer's instructions. He grabs a load of cash from their safety deposit box and heads off to the drop-off location. Tony pulls into a sleazy garage to meet the shady character, Don (Skyy Knox). Don is out to destroy Tony's husband, Alex, by getting him cut off from the family money. Tony arrives, and on top of the money he's demanding, Don decides he wants to ravage the thing dearest to Alex's heart -- Tony. Tony is reluctant to cooperate at first, but realizes that this could be the only way to save Austin's reputation. Don doesn't only want the money, he wants Tony to deliver the full husband experience to stick it to Alex ever worse. Don fucks Beaux's face as Tony drools and chokes on the rock-hard dick. Don is ready for some rough action and slams Tony over the hood of the car so he can eat his asshole. The stud plunges his tongue deep inside and gets Tony juiced up and ready for penetration. 'You're ready for my cock,' Don declares as he smashes his dick into Tony's sweet hole and grabs his face and mouth to exert his dominant control. Don decides to switch it up and rolls Tony over onto his back after spitting in his mouth and shoving his tongue down his throat. Don fucks the hairy muscle stud like a machine until he pumps the cum right out of Tony's thick curvy cock. Don wants his release too and throws Don onto the floor to jack a massive creamy load all over Tony's hungry face. After licking up his own load, Don takes his twisted revenge to another level by holding Tony captive and sending threatening selfies to Alex, while demanding even more cash.

Duration: 18:27
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5755kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 803.8 MB

Download Skyy Knox, Beaux Banks

MaskedJock - Ep. 12

オイルで筋肉がよりエロく、硬くな� �たちんこにむしゃぶりつく。
3P生交尾、とがの生マンコを犯す。ガ ン掘られた後は、顔射でご褒美を。

Duration: 11:56
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5864kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 526.4 MB

Download MaskedJock - Ep. 12

MaskedJock - Ep. 19

ノンケボディビルダーと掘り合いセ� �クス!鍛えられた筋肉がエロくぶつ� ��り合う。男のケツを掘っても萎えず 勃ちっぱなし、最後まで腰を振り続� �のがエロすぎる。

Duration: 15:01
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5858kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 661.8 MB

Download MaskedJock - Ep. 19

Gay- The pig was waiting for Darko on his knees - 720p Hd

Video language: English

Philip is waiting naked on all 4s, door ajar and ass in the air. Darko comes in and spanks his ass bloody before plowing and filling up his hole...

Format: flv
Duration: 18:55
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264)

File size: 327.7 MB

Download Gay- The pig was waiting for Darko on his knees - 720p Hd
luisaYa is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.03434 секунды с 9 запросами