View Single Post
Old 08-01-2024, 08:14 AM   #3606
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Red Corset South Branch

I guess Johnny found a new very effective way of disciplining me when we have the house to ourselves. I think I am just dressing up in matching red corset, stockings, panties, high heels and gloves (Johnny's favorite) and being playful. But, he sees it differently. He thinks I am trying to tease and frustrate him. So, he finds an unfamiliar use for our punching bag stand. He centers me underneath it, pulls my legs apart wide with a spreader bar and rope and ties my arms behind my back. Then, he gingerly gags me with a scarf that matches my very red ensemble. Then, he proceeds to stand back and watch to see how long I can maintain this position. Maybe all day if I don't have to work out with the punching bag anymore!
Format: mp4
Duration: 9:33
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5825kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 418.8 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Red Corset

Can't Escape The Ruin Stidham

Cast: Mistress Helix
Genres: Femdom, Tease And Denial, Bondage, Handjob, Pantyhose, Mummification
A submissive hates his mistress for always ruining him at the worst moment, so he goes to seek out another. He finds Mistress Hera, a raven-haired beauty. It's as if her website was built just with him in mind. A session is set up, and the sub is beautifully mummified. Once helpless, Mistress Hera peers down into her slave's eyes, removing her glasses, peeling away layers of clothes, and pulling back her disguise to reveal Mistress Helix, to the helpless sub's utter dismay. Stupid boy. Too late now. Can't escape the ruin. Anyone considering a denial session with me should view this for proof of ruining prowess.
Duration: 13:25
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3619kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 374.4 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Can't Escape The Ruin

Sandra & Lisa, Barefoot Burglar Captures Buxom Valatie

Chair tied in copious coils of cotton rope, captured in her black pantyhose and wool sweater, big breasts bound and exposed, the silver haired MILF struggles as her cat-suited captor continues to look for loot. Though the lure for the blond, bondage aficionado burglar seems to be the gorgeous, gagged gal in the kitchen… returning with a Hitachi wand retrieved from a bedroom she mounts a marble worktop and masturbates with the vibrator as her captive looks on… helpless as the pulsing perpetrator is pushed between pantyhose-d pussy and tight ropes, buzzing hard upon her clit! That wand is too valuable to leave behind, but what next for our damsel in distress? As she is left in her predicament to struggle and scream through her cloth gag…
Duration: 14:03
Video: 1440x1080, AVC (H.264), 4880kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 534.3 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Sandra & Lisa, Barefoot Burglar Captures Buxom

Sandra & Christina Peralta

Roommates Sandra & Christina were being held in an empty warehouse by the hulking, home delivery guy, who happened to take a fancy to the pretty pair on his last drop of the day. From their heads to their toes, they are completely mummified in each other’s old pairs of pantyhose he had ripped into new purpose, only to be restrained even further by coils of clear sticky tape as he secures them in place at either end of a storage cart! The silver haired MILF has pantyhose/tights stuffed into her mouth while the brunette has nylon legs cleave gagging her teeth. More pantyhose have been used to stretch around their thighs keeping two vibrators in just the right place… Now with the final layers of clear plastic around their heads and bodies he gets just the view he wanted… The captor turns on the pulses for the pretty, plucky damsels to struggle and squeak in their predicament.
Duration: 10:28
Video: 1440x1080, AVC (H.264), 3912kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 324.0 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Sandra & Christina

Pink Dress Dornbirn

Clearly, I have been at it again. Shopping, that is... And, perhaps dressing inappropriately for going out in public. Well, you know just what Johnny likes to do when I have trouble with these things. You guessed it! It is time to tie me up and gag me once again. You would think I would learn my lesson. I guess I just need some steeper consequences.
At any rate, today, I am wearing a supercute knit dress that I found as a bargain at Target. I pair it with a bra, panties, garter belt, stockings and my gemmed silver high heels. The problem is...you can pretty much see my lingerie through the snug dress.
Duration: 15:06
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5889kbps

File size: 668.5 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Pink Dress

Angelica Sin Stegersbach

Cast: Angelica Sin
Genres: Fingering ,Electro Clamp ,Rope Bondage ,Slave ,BDSM ,Dominatrix ,High Heels ,Sybian ,Humiliation ,Nylons Stockings
Video language: English
Angelica likes to take it in the ass…so much so that she said she would rather just do an anal shoot so we gave her her wish and fucked her in the ass with an electrified fukingmachine, filled he up with electro stims in both holes and tied her to the sybian with a bullet in her butt! By the end of the shoot Angelica was one happy ass fucked girl!!
Duration: 29:50
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 1465kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 347.4 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Angelica Sin

Pink Lingerie Charity

It is a few days after Valentine's Day and we have decided to display the softer side of bondage. Well, maybe. How about the lingerie is a little softer, but the bondage, not really. Once I have on my favorite pink bustier (which I know you all love too!), satin panties, stockings, gloves and high heels, Johnny puts my metal collar on me. Then, he proceeds to tie me very strictly to the metal bondage pole with rope. With my arms wrapped around the arms to the pole and secured in front of me, I don't have much wiggle room. And, of course, there is not much escaping when my ankles are tied together below, as well. Never mind that. Johnny puts the white strapped white ball gag in my mouth and watches me drool without me ever moving an inch. That is just the way he likes it. Me not able to move or grumble, and adorably drooling in front of him. I would complain, but now I don't have to do any of those things that I loathe, like the dishes, laundry, etc....I can just stand here happily tied up all night long.
Duration: 11:34
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5890kbps

File size: 512.6 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Pink Lingerie
WSRehiyuj is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.02821 секунды с 9 запросами