View Single Post
Old 07-31-2024, 12:41 PM   #3069
Bowezab

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

Bowezab Непонятно, что и думать...

Lia Lin Vol3 Duck

Video language: English
Beautiful babe Lia Lin lights some candles to get in the mood for a sensual Japanese massage. She serves her masseuse, Max some herbal tea, and strips out of her kimono and lingerie to get started. Once fully naked, Lia lays on her front and Max oils up her body and begins to work his magic. After he works his way down Lia’s legs, Lia turns onto her back and can’t resist touching her pussy. Max takes over, fingering Lia’s juicy pussy and things turn very sexual, very quickly! This insatiable babe leans over to suck off her masseuse and lays down to get her pussy stuffed balls-deep! Lia climbs on top of Max’s shaft and after some doggystyle action, Lia takes a messy facial and sucks her masseuse dry!
Format: mp4
Duration: 7:22
Video: 3840x2160, AVC (H.264), 24415kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Lia Lin Vol3

Ass Gaped Wide Dunedin

Release Year: 2018
Cast: Antonia Sainz (fister), Claudia Macc (fisted)
Genres: Anal Fisting, Gape, Lesbian, Dildo, Speculum
Antonia beckons over the gorgeous Claudia Macc who wanted to see if she has what it takes to complete the Fister Twister lesbian fisting challenge. These naked babes start to kiss each other and run their hands all over their slender figures when Antonia starts to rub Claudia's ass. She sits her down and really works her tight ass hole with her fingers, gaping it apart and teasing it before spitting on it and inserting a finger. After some more stretching using her fingers, Antonia gets Claudia to lick a metal speculum which she then inserts into Antonia's ass. This helps to really gape her ass hole apart and Claudia gives her little sex toy a good lick clean afterwards! Moving onto something a little bigger, Claudia starts to fuck Antonia in the ass with a big pink and black sex toy. She manages to get it all of the way in while Claudia masturbates with her fingers. Antonia knows that her ass is ripe and ready for the next step. She slides her whole fist into Claudia's ass, easily fitting it all in! They change positions and each time, Antonia puts her soaking wet hand into Claudia's mouth, giving her all of her ass juices. Finally, Antonia bends her gorgeous blonde girlfriend over into the doggystyle position and continues to enjoy her lesbian anal fisting while she masturbates, giving her an explosive orgasm and proving she can pass the challenge any day!
Duration: 25:16
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6887kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Ass Gaped Wide

River Lynn Makes the Move for Dick Franklin

Release Year: 2023
Cast: River Lynn
Genres: Blonde, Blowjob, Cumshot, Cunnilingus, Doggystyle, Hardcore, Natural Tits, Teen, All Sex
In today's premium Penthouse College cum slut series, we come across barely legal babe River Lynn getting bored during a study session with Ricky Spanish. It's been weeks without him making a move, so finally the brazen blonde takes matters - and his dick - into her own hands. The young stud happily gloms onto her luscious natural tits and can't believe his luck when she takes his cock down her deepthroat in a phenomenal blowjob. Watch her curvy ass as she rides him cowgirl and fucks balls deep.
Duration: 24:55
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7816kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: River Lynn Makes the Move for Dick

Sasha Pearl & Cory Chase - New Step Mom a Halloween Story Natanya

y step-mom, Sasha, is showing me her fabulous blue dress that she is going to wear to her Halloween party tonight. Looking at my step-mom in her Halloween outfit is really starting to turn me on, because she looks so hot in that royal blue dress! She turns around, so her ass is facing me, and she lifts her dress up in front of me. She exposes her ass hole and the butt plug that is inside of her! Then, she slowly pulls her dress down so I can see her big tits. Before I know it, her dress is down on the ground and she's completely naked minus the butt plug that she still has inside of her. She can tell that I'm starting to get hard, but she isn't sure if she wants to give in, since I am her step- after all...! I am able to easily convince her, and she starts to give me a blowjob! Once my cock is nice and hard, we walk over to the kitchen counter and she sits down on one of the kitchen chairs. I start to fuck her pussy while she's sitting in the chair, and her pussy is extra tight due to the butt plug inside of her other hole. She flips over and I start to fuck her pussy in the doggystyle position next. When I am ready to cum, I explode deep inside of my step-mom's pussy...
Duration: 1:08:59
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5832kbps

File size: 2.9 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Sasha Pearl & Cory Chase - New Step Mom a Halloween Story

He Fucks This Girl In Her Hot Holes Korba

Release Year: 2013
Cast: Mischa Brooks and Erik Everhard
Genres: Anal, Parody, Doggystyle (Pov), Sex Toys, Big Dick Worship, Red Head, Natural Tits
Mischa Brooks is straight-up addicted to cock. She can't even go half a day without having something shoved in her tight pussy.
All her friends gathered around to intervene, because it might be the only chance for her to get the therapy she needs.
The sex counselor Erik is here to help, but instead he ends up breaking all his own rules, and banging this teen in her sweet holes.
Duration: 45:06
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11673kbps

File size: 4.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: He Fucks This Girl In Her Hot Holes

Sexy Girl Was Convinced To Go All The Way In Hair Salon Port Richey

Release Year: 2012
Cast: Samante
Genres: Amateur, Deep throat, Swallow, Doggystyle, Reverse cowgirl, Indoors, Brunette, Cumshot, Natural Tits, Petite, Pov, Squirting, Upskirt
I saw Samante working at the salon so I figured she could use some extra cash to show her tight body to me.
When she saw my hard cock she was convinced to go all the way right there in the salon.
Duration: 45:28
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11709kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 4.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Sexy Girl Was Convinced To Go All The Way In Hair Salon

Lexi Lore - Innocent Looking Blonde Shows Her Big Gape During DP Salesville

Lexi Lore is an unstoppable of nature who is always ready to display her naughty side. The tattooed blonde wearing a red latex outfit, fishnet stockings, and black heels teases the DP daddies watching her as she plays with her pierced natural tits and firm ass. Isiah Maxwell and Vince Karter do not even attempt to mask their lust as they approach the beauty and start touching her all over. While Isiah is kissing Lexi, Vince is busy fingering her shaved pussy and shrimping her lovely toes. The trio continues to warm each other up with sensual foreplaying, from messy blowjobs and handjobs to rimming. Isiah then alternately fucks the blonde hottie's holes with his BBC in doggystyle while she blows Vince's throbbing cock. Not wanting to miss his chance, Vince takes his turn pounding Lexi's wet pussy and juicy asshole in reverse cowgirl with his thick cock. After that, the inked babe finally gets what she's waiting for. The trio proceeds with the DP in cowgirl, pile driver, and standing. Two big dicks anal and pussy fuck the horny starlet until her asshole gapes. Lexi receives the DP daddies' warm load on her face and tongue with a bright smile of satisfaction.
Duration: 41:19
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7023kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 2.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Lexi Lore - Innocent Looking Blonde Shows Her Big Gape During DP

Время генерации страницы 0.04709 секунды с 9 запросами