Поблагодарили 11 раз(а) в 11 сообщениях

All my threads

luisaYa На правильном пути
Default Journey Of The Dominant

Journey Of The Dominant

Release Year: 2024
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Hardcore, Domination, Oral
Video language: English

Helena reached out to The Pope to push every limit she has, and after one day in the books, this is what happened the second day. Day one was with rope bondage, and today she will suffer helplessly in device bondage. The Pope decides that the first day was her warm up, so today we get straight to it. Helena is perched on a wooden pussy wedge with her arms strapped behind her with leather straps, and her ankles shackled in leather cuffs and chained to the floor. First there are nipple clamps and weights to get the juices flowing, and then the cattle prod is brought out, and Helena is made to beg for her punishment. Next, Helena is on her back on the floor with her feet up and locked into a device for ultimate bastinado.

Format: mp4
Duration: 1:01:32
Video: 854x480, AVC (H.264), 2432kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Journey Of The Dominant

Emma Green and Kaitlin Grey - blue and white

Big boobed page 3 models always seem to come in pairs! So that's 4 boobs in one update! Emma Green and Kaitlin Grey already have colourful names, but we decided to use different colours on them. Blue and white, with matching tight ballgags! Well, we switched the gag colours for fun, but these girls really appreciated their new bras! Very supporting! And the gags? Well, gags don't stop them from kissing! So much fun!

Duration: 5:11
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 11692kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 450.6 MB

Download Emma Green and Kaitlin Grey - blue and white

Suffering Slut In Brutal Bondage

Release Year: 2024
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Hardcore, Domination, Oral
Video language: English

Aiden Ashley starts the day on her knees with her legs, neck, and wrists in steel traps. The Pope enters and immediately begins with precise, hard crops on her tender flesh. Aiden gets her nipples pinched with weighted clover clamps while The Pope rips intense orgasms from her wet pussy. In the second position, Aiden is bent heels-over-head, with her ankles and wrists locked in steel traps. This gives The Pope ample access to her ass, pussy, and the back of her legs for more impact play from the crop and flogger.

Duration: 56:34
Video: 854x480, AVC (H.264), 2422kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download Suffering Slut In Brutal Bondage

Garage Night Out

There is one good thing about being stuck in the house. You finally clean up and make good use of the garage. And, Johnny and I haven't had a real date night in quite a while since there seems to be no real place to go. So, we decided to solve multiple quandaries, we would have our date in the garage. I dressed up, sort of naughty like Johnny likes, with a sparkly red top, tight black PVC skirt, stockings, hot pink silk panties and shiny black high heels. I meet my darling master in the now somewhat more spacious garage. He has a chair sitting in the middle of the floor. I know what is coming next. I sit in the chair and allow Johnny to tie my arms behind the back of the chair and legs spread and tied to the chair legs with rope. Then, he stuffs my mouth with cloth and puts a hefty amount of tape over my face. He sits there and lets me be. Watches me wiggle and begome indignant. He's amused. I am relieved of all other duties. The garage is cleanish. Life is all good.

Duration: 11:21
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5886kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 502.4 MB

Download Garage Night Out

Drusillas First Hogtie - Part 4

Drusilla endures her hogtie. I add an up line, making her bondage a bit more stringent. She looks like she is going to roll to one side, so I clamp her septum and tie it of to the opposite side, because I am a gentleman. I return to smack her robust ass a few times and to play with my bound captive. I added a few minutes of behind the scenes footage at the very end.

Duration: 23:51
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2915kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 532.1 MB

Download Drusillas First Hogtie - Part 4
luisaYa is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.45241 секунды с 9 запросами