View Single Post
Old 07-31-2024, 08:04 AM   #2827
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Fayth Inverted, clamped, spanked, strapped, hooded and more! - Part 1 Lineboro

Fayth looks a little nervous today as she stands with her wrists tied behind her back. I am tying lengths of twine into her hair. I had planned on using her own hair as a gag, but she had cut off a lot of it since I last saw her. I kind of wish I would have aborted the plan, but I carry on with my original plan. It is OK, but would have worked out much better had her hair been longer. I plan on hanging her upside down for quite a long time and I want a good gag that is at least somewhat breathable. I grab a tit with one hand and start slapping her ass with my other hand. Fayth loves a good hand spanking and this is evident by her reactions. I then bind her tits with electrical tape before whipping them with a thick leather slapper. She does not seem to like this as much as the hand spanking, but that is ok as I do enjoy it. More hard hand spanking ensues, before I fashion a tight crotchrope from twine. I then thoroughly bind her thighs with cinched bands of twine. Cinched bands of twine... hmmm that would be a good name for a band, lol. Anyway with twine lifting Fayth's ass cheeks, I can't resist spanking her more. As always Fayth makes sexy noises and expressions while this is going on. It is finally time to get her up in the air where she will be in the perfect position for more spanking and whipping. This is where Part 1 ends.
Format: mp4
Duration: 27:49
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2931kbps
Audio: 126kbps

File size: 624.4 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Fayth Inverted, clamped, spanked, strapped, hooded and more! - Part 1

TopGrl Leaving Marks Part One Netarts

Release Year: 2014
Studio: TopGrl
Cast: Maddy O'Reilly
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation, Torture, Spanking
Not the love of the woman. As beautiful as she is, Maddy O'Reilly isn't worthy of my love. I do it for the love of bondage, and discipline, and hearing a young, hot female scream out in pleasure and pain.
Duration: 12:18
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7268kbps
Audio: 108kbps

File size: 665.0 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: TopGrl Leaving Marks Part One

Mena Li Quaker City

Cast: Mena Li
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Rough Sex, Deep Throat, Domination, Humiliation, Hardcore, All Se
Video language: English
Mena Li, our favorite Asian hottie, is no stranger to the Fetish Network dungeon. She's been sexually disgraced a few times, our inventory of sex toys and goodies all used on her. Only thing that is different this time around is the type of domination. Let's see if Mena can't endure a lesbian domination threesome. Lexy Villa and Mila Blaze are the perfect duo to take care of Li. They turn her into a nylon pet, wrapping a pair of pantyhose around her head and collar on her neck with a leash. They leave her in a corner of the dungeon, waiting to be used and wrecked. Finally Mila wanders down and walks Mena around like a puppy. When Lexy enters, it's time for some BDSM fun. They push her onto the bed and spread her legs apart. The wake it up with a vibrator, making her moan and flinch. She begs to cum but is denied. Let's see how well she can hold her nut with Lexy's huge strapon dildo up her cunt. Lexy loves rough sex, pulling Mena onto her rubber black cock deep and hard. Mila shoves her strapon deep down Mena's throat, making her gag and scream for mercy. They make her apologize for being a dirty slut, continuing the double penetration, slapping her tits and spanking her ass. They pull her around on the bed, flip her back and forth on her back and stomach, legs pulled down by her head. The Mistresses enjoy wrecking her holes. They even brought a dick on a stick, a dildo attached to a handle for jack hammer pussy stretching. Mena says she prefers being a Dominant for a bondage scene, yet she's such a great sex slave, giving her Masters whatever they want.
Duration: 19:40
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7835kbps
Audio: 100kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Mena Li

Latex Slave Girl Anally Debased By Dick Hungry Governess Bellvehi

Cast: John Strong ,Aiden Starr ,Audrey Holiday
Genres: master ,Strap On ,big dick ,bottom ,Slave ,Female Slave ,Blonde ,Rope Bondage ,shaved ,brunet
Sultry new slave girl Audrey Holiday is publicly humiliated with metal butt plugs, strict spanking, tied tight and fucked in the ass with a huge cock. Aiden Starr gets hungry and jumps in as senior slave, stealing all the cock for her pussy, making Audrey take a huge cum load down her throat and lick up the mess.
The House is in disarray. One slave is so late, she is sent home by Stefanos, leaving only one piece of fresh slave meat and no senior slave. To make matters worse, Governess Aiden Starr is visiting ands has been promised two latex slave during her stay. She wastes no time laying in sultry Audrey Holiday, quickly destroying her ego and humiliating her in front of the sex party crowd. Made to cum on her knees with a weighted metal plus in her ass, Audrey looks sexy and desperate within minutes.
Aiden is still not satisfied, and appoints herself defacto senior slave for the evening, partially to teach the new girl and partially because she is a horny bitch that loves dick. A house guests with a hard dick is located, and Aiden soon is sliding her red lips around in a sloppy blow job while Audrey licks balls and cleans Aiden’s ass.
The Governess decides to place Audrey on further fuck training, and only allowing her to lick boots and practice on her strap on. Insatiable male guests can’t stop watching Aiden’s bouncing ass, and eventually The Governess getting fucked in her perfect pussy with Audrey groveling underneath her.
Satisfied, Aiden allows Audrey to take a hard butt fucking in a painful rope predicament. Followed with a kinky threesome in which Aiden uses Audrey to lick her pussy and fluff the cock until she has had all the orgasms and is ready have hot cum sprayed down the back of her throat.
Duration: 1:17:27
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4849kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 2.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Latex Slave Girl Anally Debased By Dick Hungry Governess

RealTimeBondage Wenona and Darling Rosemary Bch

Release Year: 2013
Studio: RealTimeBondage
Cast: Wenona and Darling
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Torture, Spanking, Pissing, Humilation, Wax, Toys, Big Tits
It takes hot wax, an intense f"cking machine, a brutal caning and some good vibrations. And it takes the suggestions of our members, carried out by our sick and twisted crew.
Duration: 41:58
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7291kbps
Audio: 105kbps

File size: 2.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: RealTimeBondage Wenona and Darling

Chrissy's Slut Training Remlap

Cast: Chrissy Marie
Genres: BDSM, Spanking, Fetis
A special kind of training is in store for Chrissy today. Slut training to be specific, but with a twist. She will first be instructed to do some exercises and stretches to test her ability to follow orders. As requested she is wearing a slutty school girl outfit with no bra or panties complete with white frilly ankle socks, high heels and a slut collar. Her wrists have been cuffed and pulled down behind her neck with a chain connected to another chain locked around her waist. She also has a ring gag in her mouth. She is shy and nervous, not knowing what will be expected of her. To begin she is instructed to march in place being counted 1,2,1,2. The count keeps getting faster until she can’t keep up with the pace. Then Master approaches her, removes her heels and lifts her top to reveal her breasts. He fondles her and briefly lifts skirt to grope her shaved pussy. Nipple clamps with bells are attached and she is then ordered to march again. By this time she is starting to drool uncontrollably from the ring gag in her mouth.After she is warmed up from marching the waist chain is removed and her cuffed hands are brought down in front of her. Now it’s time for some stretching. She is told to turn around facing away from camera get down on her knees then bend forward, tits and face on ground with ass in the air and legs spread. Then she is instructed to get into a downward yoga pose then from that position push up to upward and finally back again to kneeling. Master puts in a butt plug and she is instructed to repeat the above sequence again. Next she is told to stand and touch toes then stand up again. Now she is to spread her legs wide and then bend forward and touch the ground then side to side to touch left toes and rights toes. Then she is instructed to turn around and repeat the exercise three times. After her stretching is complete it’s time for a especially slutty exercise. Her hands are cuffed behind her and her skirt is tucked up so her shaved pussy is full visible. The nipple clamps are removed a dildo in inserted into her pussy. She is made to repeat “this slut is your fuck toy sir, this slut is ready for fucking sir” repeatedly (obviously with difficulty due to the ring gag) while trying to keep the dildo from falling out. She tries to hold the dildo in but it doesn’t stay in long. Master gives her three tries and as a result of failing she is told she will get punished with the cane. She is made to take off her skirt first then the cane is used to caress and examine her exposed flesh tapping away at all body parts. Master has another position in mind for her punishment.Now we see Chrissy on the floor bound in a very humiliating, vulnerable and intense position. An extreme form of diaper position with her arms wrapped around her thighs and wrists secured under her back with leather cuffs and rope. A spreader bar attached to her ankles and positioned behind her neck makes it nearly impossible for her to struggle. Her ring gag and butt plug are still in place and now it’s time for her caning. She is instructed to say “Thank you, this slut deserves its punishment sir” after each stroke. The strokes are administered with some spreading and fingering of her pussy and playing with the butt plug in between cane strokes. Towards the end he fingers her until she can’t help orgasm. The final stroke of the cane is given and she is left there exposed and embarrassed. That’s enough training for now but the little slut is bound to need more!
Duration: 19:32
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6319kbps
Audio: 121kbps

File size: 922.0 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Chrissy's Slut Training

InfernalRestraints Simone Sonay Milf Tears Andes

Release Year: 2014
Studio: Infernalrestraints
Cast: Simone Sonay
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Spanking, Torture, Humilation
We add a stocking hood and a extra large ring gag. Simone is finally starting to grasp what true bondage is. Nipple clamps and a nose hook reinforce her total helplessness. This swinger is reduced to a play toy for our desires.
Duration: 46:07
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2681kbps
Audio: 110kbps

File size: 944.7 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: InfernalRestraints Simone Sonay Milf Tears
WSRehiyuj is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.03590 секунды с 9 запросами