Old 07-30-2024, 08:19 PM   #21100
luisaYa

Поблагодарили 11 раз(а) в 11 сообщениях

All my threads

luisaYa На правильном пути
Default This the Face of Someone Who Can't Stop Cumming

This the Face of Someone Who Can't Stop Cumming

Cast: Krysta Kaos
Genres: Bondage ,Corporal Punishment ,Tattoo ,Squirting ,other hair color ,Feet ,shaved ,slim ,Domination ,switch
Video language: English

Krysta Kaos is back for the last installment of her recent shoot with us. We've already tested her ability to handle pain, so the focus of this scene is seeing how well she deals with nonstop brutal orgasms.
We bolt Krysta to a wall with her arms and legs spread. We chain her neck to the wall for a little breath play, and fill her already wet pussy with our high-powered fucking machine, Omega. We rubber band her feet, clamp and weight her cute little pink nipples. Really that's just icing on the cake though. The real fun is watching this tough girl get mentally and physically destroyed by the barrage of one orgasm after another. Krysta can handle some serious pain play like a champ, but this kind of brutal, nonstop cumming turns her into a sweaty, sloppy, squirting, fucked-up cum puddle.

Format: mp4
Duration: 16:48
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2929kbps
Audio: 121kbps

File size: 375.9 MB

Download This the Face of Someone Who Can't Stop Cumming

Busty Newcomer

Release Year: 2024
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Hardcore, Domination, Oral
Video language: English

Mia has fantasized about being taken captive, bound, and used like a slut. She enters the dungeon with high expectations because she knows what happens here. She wants the same things to happen to her, and today The Pope will give this slut what she came for. Mia is put in the first sitting position and steel chains and leather belts hold this slut in place. The Pope goes to work inspecting her body and violating her any way he can, as Mia struggles to escape his touch.at fist.

Duration: 51:18
Video: 854x480, AVC (H.264), 2424kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 960.4 MB

Download Busty Newcomer

Fayth Inverted, clamped, spanked, strapped, hooded and more! - Part 1

Fayth looks a little nervous today as she stands with her wrists tied behind her back. I am tying lengths of twine into her hair. I had planned on using her own hair as a gag, but she had cut off a lot of it since I last saw her. I kind of wish I would have aborted the plan, but I carry on with my original plan. It is OK, but would have worked out much better had her hair been longer. I plan on hanging her upside down for quite a long time and I want a good gag that is at least somewhat breathable. I grab a tit with one hand and start slapping her ass with my other hand. Fayth loves a good hand spanking and this is evident by her reactions. I then bind her tits with electrical tape before whipping them with a thick leather slapper. She does not seem to like this as much as the hand spanking, but that is ok as I do enjoy it. More hard hand spanking ensues, before I fashion a tight crotchrope from twine. I then thoroughly bind her thighs with cinched bands of twine. Cinched bands of twine... hmmm that would be a good name for a band, lol. Anyway with twine lifting Fayth's ass cheeks, I can't resist spanking her more. As always Fayth makes sexy noises and expressions while this is going on. It is finally time to get her up in the air where she will be in the perfect position for more spanking and whipping. This is where Part 1 ends.

Duration: 27:49
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2931kbps
Audio: 126kbps

File size: 624.4 MB

Download Fayth Inverted, clamped, spanked, strapped, hooded and more! - Part 1

Emilia - shock therapy

Tiny Emilia is in the padded cell. She is wearing cute pink mitts so she can't remove her shock collar. Emilia's reactions to electro play are so cute!

Duration: 5:31
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14589kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 598.4 MB

Download Emilia - shock therapy

RealTimeBondage Siouxsie Q Oh! My Goodness, Part 3

Release Year: 2014
Studio: RealTimeBondage
Cast: Siouxsie Q
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Anal, Humilation, Torture, Pump, Fetish, Toys

The wooden frame she's locked to keeps her soles perfectly placed for a bit of caning action. Her ass is sticking out, practically begging to be taken advantage of by the same tools.

Duration: 44:40
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2683kbps
Audio: 107kbps

File size: 914.9 MB

Download RealTimeBondage Siouxsie Q Oh! My Goodness, Part 3
luisaYa is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 1.28442 секунды с 9 запросами