View Single Post
Old 07-29-2024, 08:40 AM   #21083
luisaYa

Поблагодарили 11 раз(а) в 11 сообщениях

All my threads

luisaYa На правильном пути
Default Marina Angel Endures Lesbian Domination Threesome with Es...

Marina Angel Endures Lesbian Domination Threesome with Esmi Lee and Abella Danger

Release Year: 2015
Studio: StraponSquad
Cast: Marina Angel, Esmi Lee and Abella Danger
Genres: Strapon, Dildo, Sybian, Lesbo

The sexy and horny Marina Angel has played in our studio and dungeon so many times, usually giving deepthroat BJs and begging for rough sex. Her last visit was most c..

Format: mp4
Duration: 28:40
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7903kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

Download Marina Angel Endures Lesbian Domination Threesome with Esmi Lee and Abella Danger

RealTimeBondage Kay Kardia and London River Cunty Part 3

Release Year: 2015
Studio: RealTimeBondage
Cast: Kay Kardia and London River
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humiliation, Torture

There are a few things left to do with our little pet, Kay Kardia. We know she doesn't have the best cock sucking ability to but that's OK, we can train her. London River straps on and starts going to town on her pussy while Rain reshapes her throat hole.

Duration: 32:01
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7282kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

Download RealTimeBondage Kay Kardia and London River Cunty Part 3

Chessie Kay - training and reward

Training my chastity doll was not very hard. Chessie Kay will basically do anything to get the key to her belt. I made her wear a spider ring gag and taught her how to sit up. She is such an obedient girl (as long as she believes she will get the key soon).
Further training involved throw and fetch. Chessie's favorite toy is a suction dildo, and she is incredibly frustrated she can't use this toy. So to have her fetch it and bring it to me is great, because she will get more and more horny doing that. And even more so when I cuffed her hands behind her back for some blowjob training on that same suction dildo. Chessie really did her best, even using her huge boobs to rub the dildo on the table.
She was such a good chastity doll! The only thing that could be improved is that she asks for the key a bit too much, but I guess that's just her mind driving her insane. She needs an orgasm, Chessie was built for sex, not for chastity! In the end I just had to give her the reward because she had been such a good girl! She couldn't wait to take off her belt and use her favorite toy. It was probably the best orgasm she had in a long time!

Duration: 10:27
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14554kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Chessie Kay - training and reward

Veruca James Squeaky Clean

Release Year: 2014
Studio: TopGrl
Cast: Veruca James
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation, Torture, Spanking, Toys

On this day, we explored some contrasts.Filthy dirty piss box, squeaky clean latex smother hood.Letting go and releasing the clogged garbage from within, holding in and onto each lusted-after sip of fresh air.

Duration: 1:04:53
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2679kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

Download Veruca James Squeaky Clean

Emma Haize in the Electric Dangling Dance

Cast: Emma Haize ,Isis Love ,Mickey Mod
Genres: shaped ,fake boobs ,black hair ,Submission ,Black ,BDSM ,mixed ,Corporal Punishment ,Flogging ,big dick
Video language: English

Emma Haize attempts her escape out of the Straps Challenge to receive a reward of pleasure or be punished with heavy floggings for every article she can't remove.
Little Emma is strung up, dangling by her fragile wrists with only two electrical blocks to relieve herself. However, those blocks happen to have copper plates that can be electrified any time that I choose. Watch as Emma's performance deteriorates as fatigue sets in. She mentally degrades the more she cannot trust which block is safe to land on, if any at all.

Duration: 24:15
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4882kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 889.6 MB

Download Emma Haize in the Electric Dangling Dance
luisaYa is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.03143 секунды с 9 запросами