Old 07-29-2024, 08:39 AM   #21082
luisaYa

Поблагодарили 11 раз(а) в 11 сообщениях

All my threads

luisaYa На правильном пути
Default Service Session: Maintaining Discipline

Service Session: Maintaining Discipline

Cast: Cherry Torn
Genres: Rough Sex ,slim ,Tattoo ,Bondage ,Slave ,Role Play ,BDSM ,Oral Sex ,Female Slave ,Corporal Punishment
Video language: English

House slave Torn is corrected for giving unsolicited opinions.

Format: mp4
Duration: 23:39
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2929kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 529.5 MB

Download Service Session: Maintaining Discipline

Kay Kardia and London River Cunty Part 2

Release Year: 2015
Studio: RealTimeBondage
Cast: Kay Kardia and London River
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humiliation, Torture

She can't stand being tickled. She will do just about anything to avoid it. We didn't believe her at first, but when given the choice between a little bit of laughter or one hell of a brutal caning she jumped at the chance to feel the wood come down on her ass.

Duration: 34:10
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7284kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

Download Kay Kardia and London River Cunty Part 2

Gushing In Bondage

Release Year: 2024
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation, Torture

Naked and seated with her legs spread, the gorgeous Lumi Ray pulls at the ropes that bind her to a wooden chair. The Pope enters and creeps up from behind. He squeezes her neck and slaps her tits. He grabs the vibe and she cums hard. In the next scene, Lumi is in a full rope suspension, upside-down, with her arms stretched out, bound to a bamboo stick. The Pope fucks her with a dick on a stick until she shoots geysers across the dungeon as she cums. Next, Lumi is bound with rope, on her back.

Duration: 47:32
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4854kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

Download Gushing In Bondage

Dylan Ryan Day 3 Facing Fears with Extreme Binds and Pussy Stretching

Cast: Dylan Ryan
Genres: Electrical Play ,natural boobs ,Blonde ,BDSM ,slim ,Anal ,Discipline ,Deprivation ,Hitachi ,Tattoo

Deprivation and electricity are two of Dylan's biggest fears and I am determined to help her overcome them. We review her homework and move right to restricting all movement as she is bound tightly in a confined space. I put the hood on her and make her work through the fear. Add an orgasm and her attitude changes immensely.
Dylan made it clear that she was terrified of electricity. I have been warming her up, little by little, to overcome this fear. I started with tens pads, in past shoots, and am now up to an electric baton. Mind fucking her made her build it up so much that I gained her trust by removing it from the scene. She now is more willing because I allow her to take it on her own terms.
We take a break from the electricity and work on stretching her pussy. I know she can take a lot in that slutty hole, so to intensify the task, she is put in a brutal hogtie and more pressure applied every few minutes. In very little time most of my hand makes it into her cunt, so I decide to finish her off by inserting the head of the Hitachi inside her hungry hole.
We finish the day with her drilled to the wall and her terms are limited to now. She avoided this moment long enough. It's time to pay the piper.

Duration: 43:17
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4882kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

Download Dylan Ryan Day 3 Facing Fears with Extreme Binds and Pussy Stretching

Sybian Orgasms!

Release Year: 2024
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation, Torture

Luna is back and her day begins with a standing position against a column that ends in a full suspension. This goes from sustainable to brutal in a matter of minutes, and Luna is here for just that. She loves to push her body and mind with extreme BDSM, and she came to the right place for it. The second position is a grueling suspension that has Luna's body twisted and contorted from the very beginning. The Pope manipulates the ropes to intensify the bondage to the point of being almost unbearable for her.

Duration: 53:12
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4872kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

Download Sybian Orgasms!
luisaYa is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.02104 секунды с 9 запросами