Old 07-29-2024, 04:08 AM   #21080
luisaYa

Поблагодарили 11 раз(а) в 11 сообщениях

All my threads

luisaYa На правильном пути
Default Squirting Slut is Anally

Squirting Slut is Anally

Cast: Lisey Sweet ,The Pope
Genres: Bondage ,Humiliation ,brunet ,Metal Bondage ,Corporal Punishment ,Leather ,Domination ,BDSM ,natural boobs ,Blonde
Video language: English

Lisey is a sexy slut that loves to have massive things shoved in her slutty ass. She is also a big fan of being helpless in strict bondage. The day is going to be a day filled with inescapable bondage, brutal torment, anal fucking, and squirting orgasms. The way it unfolds in in the hands of the most twisted fucker we know, The Pope. He unleashes his diabolical sadism on her and she quickly sees that things are going to go his way, and not hers. This self proclaimed whore in a standing position with her arms pulled high above her head and held there with leather medical restraints. The Pope enters and begins to toy with his new pet. After some pinching and probing, he decides that it's time to flip this whore over and get her ass in the air. She claims to be able to take massive toys in her accommodating ass, so he puts her to the test. Now that her ass is up the test begins and after moments of pounding her slutty ass with a large toy, he ups the ante and goes even bigger. She seems to be capable of what she says, so the only viable next step is putting his massive fist up her ass. After some intense attempts, her ass couldn't take it, so we move on to the next position. Now she is on her back and her legs pulled down and out to expose her holes for more penetration. She suffers through brutal bastinado before her ass becomes the center of The Pope's attention. He launches one final attempt to fist her ass, and although he didn't get his entire fist inside her slutty ass, he did manage to make her have squirting orgasms. We'll take that all day!

Format: mp4
Duration: 41:39
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4897kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

Download Squirting Slut is Anally

Octavia

Cast: Octavia
Genres: natural boobs ,Hot Wax ,Ball Gag ,Humiliation ,Pierced Nipples ,Brunette ,Fingering ,Bondage ,Corporal Punishment ,Handler

Marty ties, waxes and stretches the lickable Octavia.

Duration: 18:48
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 1464kbps
Audio: 121kbps

File size: 218.8 MB

Download Octavia

Collection: Pt 3

Cast: Harmony ,Mark Davis ,TJ Cummings
Genres: Blonde ,Dominatrix ,LezDom ,Tens Unit ,foreskin ,brunet ,Lesbian ,Electro Clamp ,shaved ,Ball Gag

It is now time to add a new girl to my Collection. Blondie is fun, but with only one bitch to my name I wouldn't have much of a Collection would I? That's where Harmony comes in. Harmony is one of the hottest toughest subs I know, and she thinks it's time for her to stop subbing. She thinks this is her last shoot, but I have different plans fore her.First I throw her in a mud pit to make her realize what a fuck pig she is. Then I steal her sight and sound by playing white noise in her ears and covering her eyes. Once she is prone and deprived of her senses I bring in the boys and we all have our way with her. After they are done and spill their jizz all over her face I lock her in a cage for safe-keeping.

Duration: 1:10:36
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2929kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

Download Collection: Pt 3

Kacie Castle's Punishment Game

Cast: Kacie Castle ,Seth Gamble
Genres: Gimp ,Stud ,Brunette ,Slapping ,Discipline ,BDSM ,Squirting ,shaved ,bottom ,brunet

Sexy Kacie Castle loves to play the punishment game. Kacie was a Bad Girl, and Seth Gamble gives her a chance to make it up to him. Kacie is told to clamp her own nipples, and from then on she takes her punishment like a good girl. Kacie's ass is not the only thing that gets spanked. Her squirting pussy is plump as a plum by the time we are done slapping it and fucking it.
When Kacie takes her punishment in the ass she begs for redemption, and Seth anoints the slave with a hot load across the face. Kacie was a bad girl, but she's a good girl now.

Duration: 49:19
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4886kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

Download Kacie Castle's Punishment Game

Alix amour 100 lashes her first time in hell!

Release Year: 2024
Studio: brutalmaster

this cunt, you will see a lot more of her in the future, we have no doubt. But before all that, what you need to know is she is truly a cunt, a piece of shit, who absolutely craves torture, degradation, exhibition, and objectification.And she is a true masochist who was literally dripping wet as she endured her first true bullwhipping - 100 lashes ending with 50 from Asmodeous. BrutalMaster held nothing back as he worked this bitch over, as you can see by the rising welts surrounding her whore body. She admits to orgies, being passed around, being used by multiple people in a day -and she really wants to go to a glory hole as a free-use slut. In other words, the perfect bitch for Hell! You are going to love this session with a true piece of meat- she took it all like a champ, even knowing there was much more to come. Alix Amour, New Meat in Hell! suffering 100 Lashes, just for you.

Duration: 14:23
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 18308kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

Download Alix amour 100 lashes her first time in hell!
luisaYa is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.03518 секунды с 9 запросами