Old 07-28-2024, 01:51 PM   #21072
luisaYa

Поблагодарили 11 раз(а) в 11 сообщениях

All my threads

luisaYa На правильном пути
Default The Other Side of the Coin

The Other Side of the Coin

Cast: Lyra Law ,The Pope
Genres: slim ,Domination ,switch ,Fingering ,Corporal Punishment ,Brunette ,Handler ,Blindfold ,Tattoo ,big dick
Video language: English

Lyra is a self proclaimed fem domme, but has started to explore the other side of the coin. She wants to learn more and explore suffering at the hands of a twisted sadist. She begins reluctant, but The Pope knows what buttons to push to make her give up control and let him explore her body and mind with torment. She wants to quit but can't because she owes this to herself to make it through this day.

Format: mp4
Duration: 56:15
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4838kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

Download The Other Side of the Coin

Day 2 February's Final 2 Slaves

Cast: Emma Haize ,Cheyenne Jewel ,Michelle ,Sparky Sin Claire ,Shae Simone
Genres: BDSM ,Role Play ,natural boobs ,master ,muscular ,Slave ,Blonde ,Redhead ,Brunette ,Bondage

It always comes down to the simplest things with these girls. When I'm looking for a potential trainee, I look for a well rounded girl who is willing to face fears and excel as a slave. We respect all limits, but we also need these girls to have the desire to push their limits.
With that being said, all of the girls were tough and most wanted to give it a try, but only two had what it takes to move on. We are looking for girls that are 100% ready to dedicate themselves to becoming a true slave.

Duration: 54:31
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4882kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

Download Day 2 February's Final 2 Slaves

RealTimeBondage Blabber Mouth Part 1

Release Year: 2015
Studio: RealTimeBondage
Cast: Bonnie Day and Nikki Darling.
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation, Fetish

They let us lock the girls down and still have open access to their bodies. The bars give us hard points to bind them do, and they definitely keep them in place, but they also leave the girls wide open to whatever we want to see and do.

Duration: 52:11
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2683kbps
Audio: 110kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download RealTimeBondage Blabber Mouth Part 1

In Deepest Painal May We Find Peace

Release Year: 2024
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation

Ladies and Gentleman, we mark the end of the year with an extreme anal domination session like you've never before seen. Rebel Rhyder, the girl who can do what almost no other girl can, has returned to our Assylum for a 10-day visit of unbelievable proportions. And I mean that literally. In this first, 2-hour, epic installment of her many-hour journey, Rebel goes from gentle pussy eating to a brutal anal impalement session on a series of dildos so huge that even Vlad the Impaler would be proud. And yes, there is rough assfucking. And yes, there is piss. And yes, there is hard S&M. And yes, there is a mental journey--in fact, I'd call it a spiritual one--into the nature of the human condition. We present this scene not only for its rare physicality but for the heights to which it aspires. This is Assylum at its very best, and for that, we thank the one-and-only Rebel Rhyder. We also thank Hankey's Toys for providing the beautifully monstrous impalers that made this exploration possible.

Duration: 1:59:16
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1553kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

Download In Deepest Painal May We Find Peace
luisaYa is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.03112 секунды с 9 запросами