View Single Post
Old 07-28-2024, 09:45 AM   #1812
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

The Initiation of a Maid Episode 2 - Dawning Hartwood

Video language: English
Beautiful redhead Michelle H picks up a pair of panties and smiles as they trigger sexual memories featuring her busty blonde girlfriend Lena Love. She recalls Lena leading her away from a garden party, removing said panties and stuffing them in her mouth to stop her screaming out and alerting guests as Lena makes her orgasm orally. Indoors the pair tease their innocent maid, Zoe Doll, making her expose herself and watch while they express their insatiable longing for each other – hands, lips and tongues exploring every inch of their delicious bodies voraciously. Once they are done with Zoe, they massage each other’s well-juiced pussies, concentrating heavily on one another’s clit, until they come in unison. When they have stopped shaking, Lena lies back on the couch and indicates she wants Michelle between her thighs. Michelle slides her slippery tongue up and down Lena’s sticky slit, while the panting blonde squeezes her own breasts. Michelle licks two fingers and starts diddling Lena’s hot snatch while simultaneously tonguing her to climax for a second time. Lena repays the favour by eating Michelle to orgasm again. Exhausted, they embrace, evidently very much in lust. Meanwhile Zoe is plagued by the lustful thoughts her tormentors have inspire.
Format: mp4
Duration: 27:56
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7426kbps
Audio: 91kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: The Initiation of a Maid Episode 2 - Dawning

Elise Graves: Clash of the Titans Bunch

Cast: Elise Graves ,The Pope
Genres: Bondage ,Rope Bondage ,bottom ,Submission ,Caning ,switch ,BDSM ,Suspension ,natural boobs ,top
We have our fair share of top notch models that grace the pages of Kink, but few are as iconic as Elise Graves. Elise is as powerful as a top as she is a bottom, and after almost 10 years, Elise Graves and The Pope are finally back together to bring you one of the most brutal shoots to ever be published on Hogtied. The rope is used in a way to become part of the torment. He uses his hands and other implements to make her suffer even more. Every piece of rope is tied with the purpose to inflict as much pain as possible. Elise’s body is pushed way beyond what a normal person could endure, but then again, Elise isn’t just any person. There is predicament bondage, suspension bondage, and traditional shibari as well. Elise digs deep to find the strength to get through every grueling position as The Pope layers more and more rope on her body to manipulate her and render her completely helpless.
Duration: 57:04
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9746kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 4.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Elise Graves: Clash of the Titans

HardTied - Maya Kendrick - Classic Montgomery Center

Maya anxiously awaits her ordeal. She twists and flips her fingers. She bites her lip. The anticipation is intoxicating. When the ropes are placed on her milky white skin a smile plays across her face. The classic bondage slut has emerged.
She's a pretty little play thing with a sexy body. Exposing her and revealing her is the main goal. Her pussy creams as the torments play out. She likes this! She's bent into an impossible hogtie. The vibrator teases her nearer and nearer to orgasm.
Ball gags, hogties, tape gags, and an INSEX mask. These are a few of Maya's favorite things. The classic INSEX treatment. She makes a wonderful addition to the women who have cum before her.
Duration: 39:06
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 17018kbps
Audio: 105kbps

File size: 4.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: HardTied - Maya Kendrick - Classic

The last resort dee williams and syren de mer Christiansburg

Release Year: 2023
Studio: Kink
Dee and Syren’s anniversary is just around the corner and Dee is looking to surprise her lover with an amazing romantic getaway. An amazing internet deal and a trip to a secluded resort bring our lovers to a beautiful paradise. However the real world is perverse, and our couple have unknowingly checked into, The last resort. The Resort Manager shows Dee to her suite while Syren suns herself by the pool. Instead of entering a fancy room, Dee gets shoved into a small closet, where she’s handcuffed and gagged. Syren gets a text from Dee to come to the room, and when Syren arrives, she is shocked to find Dee standing in the closet, bound and naked with her panties down. Dee gives a muffled warning through the ball-gag but its too late. The Resort Manager comes out from hiding and grabs Syren, and takes her outside. He strips her naked and puts a ball-gag in her mouth. He makes her stand on cinderblocks with her legs spread, and ties her wrists to two wooden posts. He flogs her pussy nd tits hard. He makes her cum with a vibrator and then heads over to see how Dee is doing, leaving Syren there alone. Dee gets bound in rope with her arms raised above her head. He teases her pussy with a vibrator, getting her right to the edge of cumming, and then leaves again to check on Syren. He approaches a leg-quivering Syren and hangs heavy weights from her nipples, and then holds a vibrator on her pussy. He leaves her there alone again and visits Dee, finally letting her cum from the vibrator. Back to Syren he ties a rope around a rock, ties the other end around her neck, and leaves her there to quiver on the cinderblocks. In the next scene, Dee and Syren are on their knees, arms out-stretched, bound in rope. They face each other with stockings over their heads, and their mouths taped shut. The Resort Manager enters the hut with his leather flogger and switches back and forth between the two, hitting them hard. He makes them both cum with a vibrator and then torments their nipples with more clamps with weights attached. He leaves them there wondering what’s next.
Duration: 31:40
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9790kbps

File size: 2.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: The last resort dee williams and syren de mer

KinkClassics - Kacie Castle, Veruca James - Shock The System, Part 2 Wishek

It is the year 2116. The human race has survived a near asteroid collision, a nuclear holocaust, and domination by artificial intelligence. Humanity remains the lifeblood of its technological overlords and any behavior that doesn’t serve the system is deemed a threat. Activists, intellectuals, and sexual deviants are considered especially problematic. Those whose actions stray from the prime objective are sent to rehabilitation clinics for reprogramming before they’re terminated. Patient 956, Kacie Castle, is charged with compulsive masturbation, an unauthorized sexual activity that misuses energy and time vital to the system. Her treatment: shock aversion therapy! Medical officer Veruca James administers treatment in the form of bondage, an electrified pussy plug, the zapper, the violet wand, the samurai, electro foot torment, a conductive silicone dildo fucking, face sitting, pussy licking, and a devious combination of pleasure and pain!!
Duration: 58:41
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9752kbps

File size: 4.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: KinkClassics - Kacie Castle, Veruca James - Shock The System, Part 2

Relentless Torment Puebla

Release Year: 2024
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation, Torture
Lola Mai is the kind of nubile submissive fresh meat the The Pope craves. Lola surrenders completely to the sadistic appetites of her dominant master. The Pope wastes no time and begins the day by stretching his fuck-toy out in a rigorous standing position with her back arched over a wooden barrel and her arms restrained above her head with inescapable rope bondage. Lola is relentlessly tormented with every impact toy in the dungeon. First with a heavy leather flogger, then with a weighted baton, followed by a biting single tail whip, and concluding with The Pope’s massive man fists. We can hear her entire rib cage thump and shake as her master punches her over and over.
Duration: 44:35
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9791kbps

File size: 3.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Relentless Torment

InfernalRestraints - Luna Lovely - Demonic Desires Red Lion

Lucifer has always been a prominent figure in my fantasy life. I have imagined so many encounters with the devil that I feel as though he is with me always. I lay alone at night and touch myself. I imagine his hands on my body. I have prayed so many nights for my fantasies to come true. I wonder if the dark lord is down below thinking of me. Imagining what he’d do if he ever got his hands on me. Would he have his way with me? Would he torment me? Would he take my life again and again and bring me back only to torment me further?
Duration: 44:03
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 15207kbps
Audio: 101kbps

File size: 4.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: InfernalRestraints - Luna Lovely - Demonic Desires
WSRehiyuj is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.04158 секунды с 9 запросами