View Single Post
Old 07-27-2024, 09:15 PM   #3447
LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

Czech Hunter Pt. 736 Sheridan

Cast: Guy nr.736
Genres: Interview, Blow Job, Oral, Anal, Bareback, Big Dick, Amateurs, POV, Masturbation, Cumshot, Uncut, Outdoor, Young Men
Video language: English
I found about a barber living nearby. He worked from his apartment, so I decided to pay him a visit. The guy was fresh out of school but still did a pretty good job, even gave me a scalp massage. David was chilling out at my place, so I invited the handsome barber to have a look at his hair. He mentioned not having enough customers yet, so it wasn't difficult to convince him. Things got a bit complicated when he realized what the visit was really about. I had to reach deep into my pockets to make him stay. David enjoyed a nice massage and then we all cuddled for a while. Our new friend got a serious boner, we hit jackpot with this dude. I knew he was new to this, so I let David stretch his virgin ass for me. It didn't help much. I hope my neighbors won't come complaining about the noise.
Format: mp4
Duration: 36:17
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6264kbps
Audio: 170kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Czech Hunter Pt. 736

Czech Hunter Pt. 742 New Tazewell

Cast: Guy nr. 742
Genres: Interview, Blow Job, Oral, Anal, Bareback, Big Dick, Amateurs, POV, Masturbation, Cumshot, Uncut, Outdoor, Young Men
I was having a nice walk through a forest. Of course, I wanted to meet someone interesting and handsome. After a while, I noticed this dude peeing. It was a bit of an awkward situation at first but then we laughed about it and had a nice chat. The guy was going home from work. I could tell he was beefed up and wanted to see some skin. Sure, I had to pay him a lot of money to get things going but the guy wasn't afraid to try something new. Well… I don't think it was that new to him. He sucked my boner like a fucking lollypop covered in honey. His body was nicely ripped, and boner was impressive with huge balls. I enjoyed the view while he gobbled on my privates. And this was only the beginning. I couldn't wait to destroy his tight horny ass, no matter the price. And he couldn't wait either.
Duration: 22:28
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 16690kbps
Audio: 178kbps

File size: 2.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Czech Hunter Pt. 742

So You Wanna Be a Cockyboy: Stone Hay Springs

Release Year: 2014
Studio: CockyBoys.com
Genres: Cumshots, Fleshjack, Interview, Masturbation, Muscles, Piersing, Sex Toys, Solo, Tattoos
It's been a while since we released a solo scene -- our guys typically just like to jump right in on the action. But there's always exceptions, especially since solos are hot on an entirely different level. And that's when a man named Stone came to CockyBoys. No last name, no prior adult experience. He's just Stone, a tattooed and pierced bad boy from Oklahoma who commands the screen all on his own.
Stone's the type of guy everyone wants to be around. He's laid back, edgy, has an amazing body, and a thick cock to boot. He's never been to New York City before, so we had him film his travels all the way from Oklahoma for our So You Wanna Be a CockyBoy? series. He's had plenty of sexual experiences in public -- from the movie theater to impromptu sleepover parties -- and he loves sharing these stories on camera. So he's really got the whole CockyBoy sensibility down pat.
Stone has these bright green eyes that really light up when he's outdoors. And they get even bigger when he jerks his cock with a Fleshjack. He had such a bold presence on screen that the clouds opened up the second he climaxed and a loud clap of thunder was heard in the distance. We knew Stone was hot, but we had no idea he could control nature itself!
Duration: 13:27
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2842kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 293.1 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: So You Wanna Be a Cockyboy: Stone

SexoLatino 2 Scene 8 Grantsdale

Release Year: 2016
Studio: Latino Boys (xy-distribution.com)
Genres: latino, fuck, suck, big dick, sperm eating, bareback, outdoor, trio,
Those 3 guys fuck and suck each others outdoor in the forest.
See big dicks in bareback action and a lot of cum.
Duration: 17:39
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7032kbps
Audio: 111kbps

File size: 924.4 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: SexoLatino 2 Scene 8

Czech Hunter Pt. 725 Sylvan Grove

Cast: Guy nr.728
I had fun with two students the other day and one of them liked my company so much he decided to pay me another visit. He called me and confessed how much he enjoyed the whole thing. I have a new friend! We went outside and looked for guys we could bang together. Our first stop was a car wash because my car needed a good scrub. We were lucky, a nicely shaped college student worked there and he took good care of my ride. This cutie was pretty good with the hose so I was sure he could handle two horny dicks. I gave him a nice tip and told him to visit us after work. Soon he was sitting in my living room eager to make money. The dude wasn't gay but money was way too tempting. He did everything to earn as much as possible. We just had to be very careful with his delicate virgin ass.
Duration: 26:44
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6412kbps
Audio: 173kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Czech Hunter Pt. 725

Czech Hunter Pt. 750 Amlin

Cast: Guy nr. 750
I sometimes work as a real estate agent. It's a fun way to meet people. This guy wanted to see the flat, so I scheduled him to be the last client that day. I packed my camera and looked forward to a nice afternoon. He was handsome, even more than I pictured him while we spoke over the phone. The dude just loved the apartment and wanted to move in. The rent was quite low, but the deposit was a problem. I left him to think it through and then got the answer I hoped for. He wanted the flat badly and was ready to earn it. I was more than happy to pay the deposit for him. A smile crept on my face because this was an amazing investment. The guy had a huge cock. His ass was nicely shaved and looked very tight. I was about to pay a lot of money and this ride was going to be worth it.
Duration: 33:30
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14727kbps
Audio: 179kbps

File size: 3.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Czech Hunter Pt. 750

Czech Hunter Pt. 724 Scandinavia

Cast: Guy nr.724
It was a nice Autumn morning in Prague, so I went out for a walk, pretending to work on a survey. I asked a few people, but no one gave me the right answer to the most important question. Eventually this young man agreed to earn nice cash in exchange for some nudity. We moved to my place, where I had a good look at his ripped body. The guy had a girlfriend back home but that didn't bother him too much. She wasn't there and my cash was. It all went smoothly, I just had to offer him enough and soon he was shoving my cock down his throat. He was a bit inexperienced but did a nice job. Anal was a bit difficult. It took a while to loosen up his ass but in the end I pounded that hole really good. He moaned like crazy and then cummed with my dick still inside. I bet he'll buy his girlfriend a strap-on.
Duration: 25:31
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6378kbps
Audio: 169kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Czech Hunter Pt. 724

Время генерации страницы 0.04718 секунды с 9 запросами