View Single Post
Old 07-27-2024, 03:51 AM   #21058
luisaYa

Поблагодарили 11 раз(а) в 11 сообщениях

All my threads

luisaYa На правильном пути
Default Chastity Babe Jade Claire gets shocked

Chastity Babe Jade Claire gets shocked

What a tough girl! Barely a peep out of this stoic girl who is a real life submissive doing a Chastity Deal for ChastityBabes. Very impressive!

Format: mp4
Duration: 5:52
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14650kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 637.9 MB

Download Chastity Babe Jade Claire gets shocked

Cherry Doll Caged - Part 2

This clip starts where Part 1 ended. I re-tie Cherry Doll's crotch rope to a hook attached to a pulley on the cable. I make her walk to the wall, then turn around and come back. It looks a little to easy. After she makes her way back, I add a hairtie and then tie it off to her arm ropes, forcing her to look up. I make her do the same walk again... Much better! I make her walk back and forth several times... very entertaining indeed! I have more in store for Cherry Doll so I remove her crotchrope and untie her hair from her arm ropes. I flip the crotchrope around so that it ends behind her... we'll use this again later. I manhandle her a bit before I lift her and plant her face down on the hogtie bench. I then tie her ankles to the vertical post. Once that is done I add another pipe on top that one that angle upward. I tighten it so it won't move. I then attach a rope to her chest harness and arch her up, tying it off to the overhead pipe I just attached. I also tie her head back once again with the rope that was already in her hair from earlier. I leave her for a bit to endure her new bondage position. I return and add some heavy duty clamps to her nipples. I leave once again, but soon return with some thin rope. I tie the rope to the clamps and pull them out and down. I tie the other end to the platform. I smack her ass hard a few times. She twitches just a bit, but cannot really move much at all. I sit back and enjoy the view for a while as she endures. I feel the need to accessorize, so I nose hook her. These force her head back a bit further. She's left once again. At the end of the clip I have added some footage of Cherry Doll being untied.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 39:29
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 5956kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

Download Cherry Doll Caged - Part 2

RealTimeBondage Sister Dee Cracks 3 Sister Dee Alexxa Bound

Release Year: 2012
Studio: RealTimeBondage
Cast: Sister Dee Alexxa Bound
Genres: BDSM, LezDom, Bondage, Hardcore, Fuck Machine, Humiliation, Domination

We had said from the start that SD was going to crack so you had to know something was coming. She has been coming apart for a while now, alternating between giggling fits and screams for mercy, but we may have really pushed her off the deep end.

Duration: 58:21
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 1855kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 856.9 MB

Download RealTimeBondage Sister Dee Cracks 3 Sister Dee Alexxa Bound

Slave Training: Tied Tight and Pounded Hard in the Ass

Cast: Ramon Nomar ,Yhivi
Genres: Blowjob ,Role Play ,Bondage ,BDSM ,Oral Sex ,Slave ,Anal ,Gaping ,Corporal Punishment ,muscular
Video language: English

Submissive slut Yhivi has been training, and is now taking huge dick in her tight ass on Training of O! The beautiful bubble butt babe gives up all her holes to Trainer Ramon Nomar, a stickler for discipline. Yhivi loves her throat fucked too, and Ramon obliges with a cock sucking predicament to make an oral fetishist sploosh their shorts. But when Ramon gets Yhivi tied tight with her gaping asshole up in the air, the submissive anal slut is pounded till her eyes are rolling back in shattering orgasms.

Format: mp4
Duration: 54:09
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4875kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

Download Slave Training: Tied Tight and Pounded Hard in the Ass

Cassondra X Hogtied - Part 3

This clip starts where Part 2 ended... I untie the rope that was tied to her chest harness and pulling up. I use it to hogtie Cassondra. She moans as I bend her into a position she's never been in before. She relaxes a little and you see a calm smile develop on her face as she adjusts to her new position. After I smack her ass a few times, I walk away. I return shortly with a shop rag and clear tape. I order her to open her mouth and she obeys. I shove the rag in her mouth and then tape it in. I continue wrapping tape all over her face.Cassondra mentioned wanting to try face bondage. That's one reason I started her out with a harness ballgag. I soon roll her on her side. I attach a rope to her chest harness behind her and tie it to a ring bolted to the floor. I crotch rope her and tie it to a ring on the floor as well. I leave her to enjoy/endure her bondage. I return at some point to manhandle our poor helpless cassondra, but she doesn't care. At the end of the clip I untie and ungag Cassondra.

Duration: 30:24
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 5956kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

Download Cassondra X Hogtied - Part 3
luisaYa is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.03617 секунды с 9 запросами