View Single Post
Old 07-27-2024, 02:35 AM   #23825
LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

Gay Twinks Destroyed 2 Fort Nelson

Genres: Oral/Anal Sex, Bareback, Big Dick, European, Facials, Cumshots, Twinks, Young Studs, Uncut
Video language: English
There’s no need to feel too sorry for the likes of Tim Law, Mike James and Dick Casey – truth is, no matter what they might like to pretend, they thoroughly enjoyed putting their butts on the line in this second instalment of ass-stretching craziness! As you’ll very quickly discover when you see Fabian Baptiste, Shane Barret et al give these hungry holes the poking they most definitely deserve. And don’t worry, no twinks were hurt in the making of this movie; though it’s unlikely that their asses will ever quite be the same again!
Format: mkv (Matroska)
Duration: 1:33:39
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264)
Audio: 218kbps

File size: 4.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Gay Twinks Destroyed 2

Czech Hunter Pt. 728 Ellicott City

Cast: Michal
Genres: Interview, Blow Job, Oral, Anal, Bareback, Big Dick, Amateurs, POV, Masturbation, Cumshot, Uncut, Outdoor, Young Men
We had an unexpected visit today. A month ago Michal ordered a package online and this was the day it arrived. We didn't know it was coming so the postman took us by surprise. I asked him to open the package while my friend was looking for money. The postman was busy but also a bit submissive so he opened the box. There were dildos inside, which made the guy a bit nervous. I wanted to give our new toys a test ride and he was perfect for that. We showered him with money and then put him on all fours. His ass was adorable and swallowed the dildo nicely. This dude was shy but did pretty well. We offered him way more than he could refuse to make him try our horny dicks next. I just loved his smooth and stretched ass. To my surprise, he enjoyed it a lot. His huge boner was a clear proof of that.
Format: mp4
Duration: 26:19
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 8202kbps
Audio: 171kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Czech Hunter Pt. 728

Kinky Romance Pecos

Release Year: 2019
Studio: Sneaker Stories
Genres: Bareback Sex, Gay Couples, Teens, Big Dick, Rimming, Sucking, Fucking, Sperm Eating, Sperm Sucking,
Some call it a romance, but for this kinky lot it's a hot bromance and it's as wild as it gets! These feral guys can't wait to get filthy with another hot stud, but the one one thing that is guaranteed to send them into a sexual frenzy is their fuck buddy's sneakers! Smelling them, licking them and if they so decide to, they'll even cum in them - the mere touch and heady aroma gets their cocks rock hard and ready to play hard-ball! They bury faces in a sweaty trainer before face-planting between succulent butt cheeks to tease and taste a restless bottom that craves attention – and that's just the beginning! These kinky lads go freaky for feet, cock and cum – in that order!
Duration: 1:46:40
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3192kbps
Audio: 161kbps

File size: 2.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Kinky Romance

Shameless scouts Stovall

Release Year: 2009
Studio: Streetdancers, Vimpex Gay Media
Genres: Blowjob, Fuck, Jerking, Rimming, threesome, Uniform, young, Twinks, Condom
8 smooth skinned, teenage (18 +) Latin boys in excellent all bareback action with very hot sex and fantastically juicy cumshots in the mouth ... hmm ... great stuff!
Format: avi
Duration: 2:03:44
Video: 720x400, XviD, 1170kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Shameless scouts

Gaping Holes! HD Laceyville

Genres: Oral/Anal Sex, Bareback, Big Dick, European, Facials, Cumshots, Twinks, Young Studs, Uncut
These guys loved to get fucked until their assholes gape....A description which pretty much sums up this magnificent pair, with Cruz pushing his raw cock deep inside Cage’s ass before eventually pumping a stunning wad of cream into Cage’s open (and amazingly receptive!) mouth. ....Indeed, having taken the time to exchange a heady fray of cock-sucking and wanton 69-ing, the young Czech is soon pushing Raven down onto the kitchen table and thrusting the entire weight of his slim, athletic frame against Raven’s hungry ass – which, it must be noted, opens up with almost exquisite eagerness. Indeed, ...
in steps Rudy Bodlak to complete this crotch-splitting threesome – Balboa taking even more hard dick for your entertainment before finally spewing his wad over Conway’s pretty young face. ...
Guys who will stop at nothing to get what they want, which in this instance means bundling Alexander into a rather grubby little alley and subjecting him to a very personal “investigation”. As it happens, mind, the two assailants – Kyle Dickson and Sean Davoy – are not the kind of lads you’d particularly object to taking an interrogation from. Davoy, in particular, is a well-toned, dark-haired lad with a nice looking cock. ....
Format: mkv (Matroska)
Duration: 1:24:51
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264)
Audio: 218kbps

File size: 3.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Gaping Holes! HD

Czech Hunter Pt. 730 Mainesburg

Cast: Guy nr.731
Genres: Interview, Blow Job, Oral, Anal, Bareback, Big Dick, Amateurs, POV, Masturbation, Cumshot, Uncut, Outdoor, Young Men
I wasn't very lucky during this hunt at first. It was difficult to find anyone outside because of heavy snowing. Then I noticed this dude in a white jacket walking my way. He looked pretty cool, so I approached him. Well, he didn't like my camera and was in no mood to talk. I had to offer him money straight away to catch his attention. The dude was 21 years old and had no job. Money was the right way to get to him. We couldn't go to his flat, so I invited him to mine. My naughty offer didn't surprise him that much. He grabbed the money and whipped his shaven cock out. Soon he was kneeling in front of me with my dick in his mouth. And it felt incredible. Thank God the guy wanted to earn all the money I had on me. He complained about the size of my dong a bit but enjoyed it in the end.
Duration: 23:32
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6417kbps
Audio: 176kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Czech Hunter Pt. 730

Boyfucker Praia

Release Year: 2014
Studio: man's art
Genres: Deep Throat, Sperm Eating, Sperm Sucking, Muscled Guys, Group Sex, Piss-Bonus, incl. bareback Sex, Rimming, Monster Cocks, Verbal Humilation, Double Fuck, 13 hot guys in 6 XXX Hardcore Scenes
What to do with a hot and horny boy? Fuck and suck him.
Roy Costa bring us with his new title "Boyfucker" 13 sexy guys in 6 scenes
of sucking, ass fucking and spermfontaines. Don't miss our "Boyfucker"!
Format: mov (QuickTime)
Duration: 1:50:24
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3885kbps

File size: 4.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Boyfucker

Время генерации страницы 0.04348 секунды с 9 запросами