LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

Size Matters Barto

Release Year: 2014
Studio: RagingStallion
Cast: Landon Conrad & Seamus OReilly
Genres: Muscle, Boots, Jockstraps, Butt play, Oral/Anal Sex, Rimming, Tattoos, Cumshots, Masturbation
Armond Rizzo is a sexual firecracker, a smooth hunk of muscle ready to go off. Trenton Ducati is equally muscled and nearly three times Armond's size. Trenton's cock is so hard and big that Armond must swivel his head in multiple directions to find the perfect fit. A bit of pressure from Trenton's hand on the back of Armond's head -- and an occasional kiss -- helps. Trenton knows how he wants to be pleasured. He directs Armond's attention to his low-hanging balls, leaning back in his chair, flexing his smooth abs and humongous biceps. Trenton checks out Armond's buns, slapping and spreading them to reveal a nut-brown center with a ring of sparse hairs. Trenton spits on his hand and jams a finger in the hole. Then another. Ripping off Armond's jock strap, Trenton lifts him into the air and swings him in a circle until his face is planted squarely in Armond's crack, with Armond still sucking. Then Trenton swings him around again and Armond lands with Trenton's cock up his ass. Armond is a demanding, aggressive, desiring and desirable bottom. He and Trenton lock lips while they fuck, changing positions twice. Trenton wraps his hands around Armond's neck, triggering an intense orgasm for both of them.
Format: mp4
Duration: 30:12
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4648kbps
Audio: 146kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Size Matters

Aron & Merrill GhOle North Arlington

Release Year: 2013
Studio: ChaosMen
Cast: Aron, Merrill (aka Bruiser)
Genres: Blowjob, Toys, Hunks, Facial Cumshots, Rimming, Kissing, Tattoos
Video Number: 1286Aron and Merrill contacted me virtually at the same time about doing more work. Aron was waiting to start a new job, while Merrill and his wife were looking to get some extra funds- his wife willingly eager to pimp her hubby out. Merill had been accepting offers to work elsewhere as well. Aron actually said he would be down for fucking a dude. He has before with his buddy, and he is clearly a dominant Top kinda guy. Merrill seems to like having his ass played with, but likely wasn't going to be able to handle Aron's rather thick uncut cock this go around.Both guys said they were eager to not only get their dicks sucked, but to suck back. So it was off to the Glory Hole!I was so glad to hear they both wanted to suck each other. It was a wee relief given two previous shoots that week. Aron and Merrill were not going to be fussy eaters!Aron seems to really be exploring dudes, and Merrill is now dancing in clubs, so it would be challenging to call eitherpletely straight, but I think you get a feel from both, particularly Aron, that this is still a new experience, and one that has them shivering with excitement. To them, it's all good, and why not try everything!?Both guys dive in face first. I do have to admit that I am rather fond of Aron's amazing uncut cock. Even if you aren't a fan of foreskin, it is just flat-out an impressive cock. I think I felt a tinge of jealousy watching Merrill devour it. His eyes were weeping from the effort! Memories of the Serviced video with him...mmmmmm.Aron does insert a butt plug in Merrill. Not a huge fuss or key part of the video, but we figured it might get him over the top easier, and clearly you can see that Aron is eager to stick more than a toy up a dude's ass!Both guys said they could probably handle an open-mouthed facial, so each took turns unloading in and on the other guy's face/mouth.There is a great moment that is easily missed. I didn't notice it until I edited the final video. Aron shoves his cum-covered cock into Merrill's cum-soaked face, making him lick out the remaining jizz. They go to stand-up and trade positions. Merrill wipes the cum off his face and uses it for lube! It is subtle, but I love that happened!Merrill unloads into Aron's mouth, then bends down and they share a hot and wet kiss!
Duration: 22:19
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2174kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 376.5 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Aron & Merrill GhOle

Hot Muscular Convict Torments His Duct-Taped Captive Buzau

Cast: Max Cameron ,Cameron Kincade
Genres: Feet ,BDSM ,Anal ,Bondage ,big dick ,versatile ,Blowjob ,Rope Bondage ,Athletic ,Rimming
Video language: English
Sexy tattooed convict Max says he was home all weekend, obeying his parole, but the duct tape bound and gagged Cameron Kinkade stuffed in his trunk would probably indicate otherwise! Max roughly pulls his captive out of storage and throws him down on the couch, burying his face in Cameron’s crotch, cutting off his underwear and shoving his tongue deep in Cameron’s ass as he struggles helplessly. But that isn’t all Max has in store for his victim - he brings out his trusty zapper and starts mercilessly tormenting Cameron’s bare feet and ass. Next Cameron finds himself suspended by nothing but duct tape as Max fucks his face with his thick hard cock and flogs him while spinning him round and round, taunting him until Cameron finally submits to his captor and allows his holes to be used to their full potential. Max cuts Cameron down, crops his tight round ass and piledrives him into a dirty mattress on the floor, then flips him over and rails his hole until Cameron blows his load all over himself, and then fucks Cameron’s mouth until he can’t take it any more, spraying Cameron’s face with a hot, thick orgasm. Cameron may think he’s free to go, but Max isn’t done with his pretty fuck toy yet…
Duration: 46:33
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4898kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Hot Muscular Convict Torments His Duct-Taped Captive

Relentless, scene vol.02 Sherman

Release Year: 2014
Studio: RagingStallion
Cast: James Ryder, Boomer Banks
Genres: Anal Sex, Blowjob, Deep Throat, Latinos, Big Dicks, Uncut, Jocks, Kissing, Tattoos, Cumshots
James Ryder is about to be skewered by one of the biggest cocks on the pla. Until then, he can close his eyes and enjoy the sensations of Boomer Banks' warm mouth and skilled hand massaging his balls and sucking his own big dick. Boomer's long, curved cock extends downward while he spit-shines James' cock until it glistens. Then he trades off, challenging James to swallow as much of Boomer's 10 thick inches as he can. Both men are smooth and colorfully inked. James' efforts are relentless, and with a lot of saliva he succeeds in getting Boomer's cock down his throat. Burying his nose in Boomer's dense, black bush, James inhales the sexy funk. Boomer offers his foreskin for lip service before the fucking starts. His enormous cock invites fantasies of 'what must it feel like?' James punishes his hole with a bouncing sit-fuck; Boomer wraps an arm around James' tight abs to jack his cock while they fuck. James flips onto his back, cumming in thick streams that cascade over his hand and shaft. Boomer gives him a deep kiss and shoots all over James' inked chest.
Duration: 22:30
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4636kbps
Audio: 146kbps

File size: 789.3 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Relentless, scene vol.02

Jordan & Theon raw Gauhati

Release Year: 2013
Studio: ChaosMen
Cast: Jordan & Theon
Genres: Anal, Oral, Bareback, Muscle, Hunks, Tattoos, Kissing, Cumshots
Jordan turned out to be an amazing performer in the glory hole. His cock was bone hard and he just seemed to really get into sex. And Theon has turned out to be an amazing bottom. His cock stays rock solid while he is getting boned.Jordan initially said he wasn't ready to suck dick, but he decided he wanted to do more work in the future, so he upped his game for this video. He did a fine job his first time out, and I think Theon was relieved to give his jaw a break from sucking Jordan's big knob.Jordan does have a rather thick cock, so Theon picked his favorite position to get used to a fat dick. He sat on it with out much trouble, and wow, his cock REALLY likes it when his hole is being perated!I find the spooning position to be challenging for newbies, but Jordan was a machine, and sure enough, he pummels Theon sidewise, giving us ample view of his cock sliding in and out, making Theon's cock even harder.Without even so much as a hiccup, he tosses Theon on his back and buries his cock deep in his hole. That was just enough to make Theon cum from getting fucked.Jordan's first time up to breed a hole, and he nails it perfectly. Shooting a couple squirts on Theon's hole, the burying the rest deep inside his new Greek toy!
Duration: 29:03
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2174kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 490.2 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Jordan & Theon raw

Alley Cats Hunters

Release Year: 2011
Studio: Raging Stallion Studios
Cast: Alexander Garrett, Angelo Marconi, Ben Brown, Jessie Colter, Kieron Ryan, Marc Dylan, Mitch Vaughn, Tom Wolfe
Genres: Oral, Anal Sex, Freshmen, Back Alley Sex, Muscle Men, Hairy, Muscle, Fetish: Leather, Rimming, Tattoos
You never know what, or who, you might find in the dark, seedy alleys of the city. These masculine and adventurous Alley Cats, clad in their hottest leather gear, roam the side streets and hidden areas of the city for the thrills of anonymous meetings with other horny men on the prowl. These chance meetings in public raise the intensity level the maximum and get these hunks supercharged with testosterone. The hard core sex that follows between these strangers is gritty, thrilling and roughly passionate.e venture with these Alley Cats as they explore their deepest fantasies in the tough city streets.
Format: avi
Duration: 2:10:32
Video: 720x480, XviD, 1218kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Alley Cats

Double Agent Agar

Release Year: 2006
Studio: All Worlds Video
Cast: Fabrizio Mangiatti, Fernando Mangiatti, Jiri Honza, Gianni Nascimento, Kevin Cage, Mario McCabe, Julien Veneziano, Jarda Tiborko, Glenn Santoro and Austin Rogers
Genres: oral, anal, group, dildo, twins, uniform / military
In Hungarian director Csaba Borbely's 'Double Agent,' Gianni Nascimento is in trouble. In what looks to be a relicmunist pri, he's being charged with a crime by studly officer Fabrizio Mangiatti, who wants him to sign a statement of guilt. Fabrizio's twin Fernando calls to him, giving Gianni the opportunity to steal the gun Fabrizio left on the table. He tries to escape, but the gun is not loaded and the twins corner him, giving him the ultimate punishment of. . . having sex with both of them!
Most would consider that a fantasye true, I believe. The twins are gorgeous tall men with hard bodies and matching thick cocks. I can't tell the difference between them (there are some tattoos that could help), and I don't think Gianni cares either. The dark-featured hottie just goes chomping down on their cocks, using his mouth and hands to keep them moaning happily. After his horny rendering, the unleash Gianni's dick and suck. Gianni has a moderate cock, just enough to slipfortably down a throat. The go back and forth (never together, if you're wondering) and then they get to fuck Gianni. Everyone is now finally naked, and the doing the fucking squeezes his cock inside Gianni beautifully, pushing at him while the other sucks the bottom. The twins switch places so Gianni can be done doggy, with similarly good results. Hmm, I wonder if Gianni can now tell the difference between them. Fucking over, the trio returns to some sucking to get each other to cum. Ah, by the way, I should mention Gianni'
Format: avi
Duration: 1:48:30
Video: 640x480, DivX 5, 1305kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Double Agent

Время генерации страницы 0.17114 секунды с 9 запросами