luisaYa

Поблагодарили 11 раз(а) в 11 сообщениях

All my threads

luisaYa На правильном пути
Default Straight Boy Power Fuck 720p

Straight Boy Power Fuck 720p

Cast: Cort Cameron, Hugh Depp
Genres: Anal Sex, Oral Sex, Bareback

Hugh Depp and Cort Cameron are two of my favorite teens, and when they were both hanging out with me we all had a great time. Hugh and Cort seemed to hit it off well together, so when I suggested that they fuck for some help with the rent, they were both more than down. I like both of these guys, and they are total boy whores anyway, so I knew it would be good. However, they completely blew me away. Once the camera started rolling they went to town in a big way! Cort, of course, is the ornery type of teen who kinda looks innocent - and has a girlfriend - but when you put a cock in front of his face he gobbles it down with verve. Hugh, on the other hand, it depends on his mood that day. But I guess Hugh sure liked Cort's ass and mouth, because he lew my mind with the fucking he gave Cort. They made out first, and it seemed like they might even be boyfriends from the show they put on. Then, Hugh blew Cort. It was decent, but I know from experience that Hugh doesn't give the best head in the world. Cort, on the other hand, could suck a boulder through a paper straw. So when Cort got his lips around Hugh's cock, I think that is really what set the pace. I had never seen Hugh eat ass before, but from the looks of it you would've thought Cort's fuck hole was a steak and lobster dinner. Hugh buried his face in Cort's bubble butt and shoved his tongue deep into Cort's teenage bunghole.

Format: mp4
Duration: 20:48
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2447kbps
Audio: 185kbps

File size: 402.4 MB

Download Straight Boy Power Fuck 720p

Trapped Scene 2

Video language: English

Tegan Zayne heads north for the weekend to collect his thoughts and to sort out his life. After stopping in at a watering hole he finds himself in a less than ideal situation with a local stud who takes advantage of his distraught state of mind. Tegan is and kidnapped right outside the bar in broad daylight. Meanwhile, inside the bar, Seth Santoro and Ryan Finch have their cocks out by the pool table. They jack their bushy rods and make out hard before the studs worship each other's musky pits and bulging muscles with plenty of licking, sniffing and spitting to go around. Seth caves to his cock huger and gets on his knees to take Ryan's throbbing dick down his throat. Seth is eager to please and gets Ryan as hard as he can get as he deepthroats and gags on the ripped jock's cock. After sucking on Ryan, Seth bends his buddy over the pool table to lick his tight, hairy hole. Ryan loves Seth's tongue in his ass and moans out as he begs Seth to go deeper. Seth wants some ass action too and mounts up to ride his buddy's face. Seth rubs his furry asshole all over Ryan's hungry mouth and shoves his cock down his throat to face fuck Ryan balls deep. All the ass eating gets Ryan ready to blow and Seth leans over to lick up Ryan's big wet load. The taste of Ryan on his tongue puts Seth over the edge and he drains his sack all over Ryan's panting, sweaty face. Seth and Ryan are fully satisfied, but Tegan on the other hand, is in a world of hurt when he wakes up on Monday morning in a strange bed in the middle of nowhere. It's time for Tegan to panic.

Duration: 22:50
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5858kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download Trapped Scene 2

Czech Hunter Pt. 732

Cast: Guy nr.732
Genres: Interview, Blow Job, Oral, Anal, Bareback, Big Dick, Amateurs, POV, Masturbation, Cumshot, Uncut, Outdoor, Young Men

Walking along the riverbank, I noticed a young man sitting on a bench. He was just chilling out before going to work. Another boring shift at a warehouse was waiting for him. He came to Prague looking for work and this was the best he could find. His boss provided him with accommodation, but the guy wanted to rent his own place. That was my way in his pants. Once I mentioned easy money, he paid a lot more attention to what I had to say. Even agreed to follow me home. Seeing his cock in the elevator made me super horny. I needed a blowjob. The guy was greedy and eventually agreed. Getting in his ass was more difficult but worth it. He asked me to be gently and go slowly. I didn't bother and gave that tight virgin hole nice stretching and pounding. I didn't stop until my cock exploded with cum.

Duration: 25:27
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7632kbps
Audio: 168kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

Download Czech Hunter Pt. 732

Hung Young Brit - Keen Scally Lad fucks his Huge Load in my Ass

Keen barebacker billy so wanted to be filmed fucking raw, my chavy twink british mate was to hand to film it all lol this dirty northern lad gets so excited and gets well carried away (look at his face) when im telling him what I wanna do!! We both wanna bareback the fuck otu of each other, his just there wanking his pre cum outta his dick ready to fuck it in me. He was so horny he came twice...Omg and huge amounts of spunk!! Without resting, right over in and up my arse and in gob everywhere...All here for you too see. I want all the videos to be like this... The hottest time!! I am fucking close tos punking all throughout this and am right on the edge trying to hold off. This is the shit ive been wanting to do for years!! This scaly is a right dirty bastard, clearly a total bb fan! And it shows haha.

Duration: 19:50
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6057kbps
Audio: 231kbps

File size: 914.6 MB

Download Hung Young Brit - Keen Scally Lad fucks his Huge Load in my Ass

Impaled, Part 3

Release Year: 2024
Genres: Anal Sex, Blowjob, Cumshots, Hairy, Kissing, Masturbation, Muscles, Uncut.

Benjamin Blue's out late when he spies smoking top Leo Louis and makes his move. The twinks duck inside the door where they get their cocks out and kiss. Benjamin sucks Leo's huge dick before bending over to get fucked. The bottom rides Leo and takes it deep in missionary before he gets drilled in piledriver till he orgasms. The top cums in that hole, filling him up!

Duration: 25:13
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5711kbps
Audio: 139kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Impaled, Part 3
luisaYa is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.04090 секунды с 9 запросами