View Single Post
Old 07-27-2024, 01:33 AM   #3445
LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

Czech Hunter Pt. 723 Amravati

Cast: Guy nr 723
Genres: Interview, Blow Job, Oral, Anal, Bareback, Big Dick, Amateurs, POV, Masturbation, Cumshot, Uncut, Outdoor, Young Men
Video language: English
This young man was standing in front of a restaurant and tried to lure people in to have a lunch. That was his job, and he wasn't particularly good at it. Or maybe I wasn't hungry enough. The guy himself was much more interesting than the place he tried to promote. Even under his winter clothes, I could see his muscular body. He was a lifter. Luckily, I convinced him that he would make more money with me than in his job. We moved to my place, where I enjoyed the view at his fit body and massive dong. It almost looked like he was into me. I had to pay him, of course, but the dude had fun stroking and sucking my boner. He was a bit hesitant about putting it in his ass and wanted to fuck me instead. That was interesting... In the end we found a nice middle ground and fucked each other.
Format: mp4
Duration: 29:08
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6433kbps
Audio: 169kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Czech Hunter Pt. 723

Raw Rural Rascals Manzanita Lake

Release Year: 2009
Studio: Vimpex. Lucky Youngsters
Genres: Anal, Oral Sex, Bareback, Cumshot, Masturbation, Sucking, Threesome, Twinks, Uncut
10 farmboys in heavy action!! Lots of facial cumshots and sperm eating! 100% bareback and three-way outdoor sex games!
Format: avi
Duration: 1:38:19
Video: 640x480, DivX 5, 1415kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Raw Rural Rascals

Czech Hunter Pt. 720 Oroville

Cast: Guy nr.720
Genres: Interview, Blow Job, Oral, Anal, Bareback, Big Dick, Amateurs, POV, Masturbation, Cumshot, Uncut, Outdoor, Young Men
We had a nicely warm weather in Prague, so I went out hunting again. It wasn't easy because for some reason it was hard to find anyone outside. Eventually I met this dude waiting for his friend. They wanted to play some game together, but I changed their plans. I wanted to play my game instead. The guy was okay with showing me his cock, it was easy money. He already had a semi, which was a nice surprise. I knew this was going to be a fun encounter. I just kept offering him more and more and he fulfilled my every wish. Soon we moved to my place to do more serious stuff. He sucked my cock, licked my ass, and then let me in his tight anal. Good that we were inside otherwise someone would hear his loud moaning. This slut cummed with my cock inside and then even licked off his own cum.
Duration: 30:43
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6270kbps
Audio: 167kbps

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Czech Hunter Pt. 720

Twink Love Porterdale

Release Year: 2015
Studio: Street Boys
Genres: Kissing, Sucking, Rimming, Ass stretching, Fucking, Hard fucking, Post orgasmic sucking, Post orgasmic rimming, Cum eating, Snowballing, Deep throating, Slapping, Outdoor Sex, Bareback
Twink Love is an other smash hit from the Street Boys series.
Young inocent guys doing sex with tons of sperm and bareback action.
Format: mov (QuickTime)
Duration: 1:28:11
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5352kbps

File size: 4.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Twink Love

Czech Hunter Pt. 721 Holyrood

Cast: Guy nr. 721
This guy wasn't in the mood for any interview on camera and basically told me to leave him alone. Too bad he was cute and had a nice smile. No way I would let him slip through my fingers. He wanted to have a nice walk in a park, and I wanted to fuck. We just had to find a compromise that would suit us both. Well, a large amount of cash helped a lot. One look at his hairy abs and shaved cock told me everything I needed to know. This dude was perfect. A bit greedy but I didn't mind. I took him to my place and made this the most profitable day of his life. Well, my new friend was also a bit horny, which made things go smoothly. I took care of his cock and he pleasured my whole body. Getting inside of his ass was a bit tricky but it felt so fucking good.
Duration: 24:55
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6277kbps
Audio: 171kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Czech Hunter Pt. 721

Czech Hunter Pt. 734 Calabasas

Cast: Guy nr.734
This taxi driver was way too cute and shy to let him go without trying anything. When we arrived, I used my usual trick and offered him way more money than he charged me. I also conveniently dropped all my cash on the floor so he could see I was loaded. My proposition was quite a surprise and the dude became pretty nervous. I had big plans with the guy but I wanted to see his cock first. He undressed but you should saw his innocent face... I loved the tension in the air! After satisfying my curiosity, I invited him in my friend's apartment. This guy was a hockey player and his body was massive, he was a good pick. I couldn't wait to feel his athletic ass. To get in there, I had to calm him down first. He kept rambling on about his girlfriend but money sorted everything out in the end.
Duration: 28:07
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6592kbps
Audio: 177kbps

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Czech Hunter Pt. 734

Folsom Street Virgin Pleasant Lake

Cast: Trenton Ducati ,Nick Capra ,Jacob Durham
Genres: Voyeur ,Public ,black hair ,muscular ,BDSM ,Cock Worship ,Bondage ,Outdoors ,Hairy ,Male Sub
It’s Folsom Street Fair 2014 and the Bound In Public crew has taken over the Kink stage. We torment our boys with floggings, electro play and a vicious zipper before hitting the streets. We pull Jacob Durham out of the crowd, finding out it’s his first time at Folsom Street Fair, so we tie him up and give him the full treatment. We pinch painful medical clamps onto his nipples with clover clamps tormenting his aching balls. After amusing the crowd, Jacob’s taken off to Dore Alley where he’s gang fucked one cock after another before taking a bukkake to the face!
Duration: 52:24
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4866kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Folsom Street Virgin

Время генерации страницы 0.04099 секунды с 9 запросами