Old 07-27-2024, 01:33 AM   #3444
LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

Wasserburg 1 Trementina

Release Year: 2010
Studio: man's art
Genres: 2-way, 3-way, 4-way action, kissing, licking, rimming, face cum shots, cum swallowing, hard fucking, orgy fuck, full story
Eleven Power Boys in front of an old castle. Here you will get pure hardcore action with a bunch of young good looking gay boys. This film is a great choice if you like young guys or if you are a lover of outdoor sex. You have 11 young sexy guys that have lots of sex fun outdoors including threesome sex and some group sex with lots of hot cum shots and some dildo action
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 1:34:04
Video: 1920x1080, Windows Media Video 9 Advanced Profile, 4390kbps
Audio: 250kbps

File size: 3.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Wasserburg 1

Sun, Sangria and sex Reyno

Release Year: 2015
Studio: Staxus ,SauVage
Cast: Josh Milk, Gabriel Angel, Ray Mannix, Ruben Bart, Kris Blent, Mickey Rush, Tonny Conrad
Genres: 69, Blond Haired, Dark Haired, Deep Throat, Facial Cumshot, Fingering, Outdoor, Piercing, Rimming, Studs, Tattoos, Twinks 18, Uncut
Anyone who goes to Spain goes for any one of three reas – the weather, the food or the sex. No prizes for guessing what attracted the likes of Kris Blent, Ray Mannix and Gabriel Angel to this Mediterranean idyll, of course. Needless to say, the Iberian sunshine and fine cuisine were secondary attractions once their hosts – Ruben Bart and Josh Milk – had provided them with the very warmest (and horniest) of wees; resulting in another mindless round of outdoor fornication and copious amounts of jizz. Sunny Spain has never looked hotter!
Format: mp4
Duration: 1:29:53
Video: 1280x720, MP4V, 2441kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Sun, Sangria and sex

Phanatsy Box Rogerson

Release Year: 2016
Studio: man's art
Genres: Kissing, Sucking, Rimming, Ass stretching, Fucking, Hard fucking, Post orgasmic sucking, Post orgasmic rimming, Cum eating, Snowballing, Deep throating, Slapping, Outdoor Sex, Bareback
Video language: English
38 hot and horny guys in 6 hours full of bareback boy action? And this all in one box?
The Phantasy Box by Roy Costa servs you with tons of sperm, spitting, sperm sucking,
bareback sex and big fucking dicks. Get 18 XXX hardcore scenes and great boy sex."
Duration: 5:55:52
Video: 720x404, AVC (H.264), 1615kbps
Audio: 141kbps

File size: 4.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Phanatsy Box

Mischief Ningbo

Release Year: 2005
Studio: Hot House Video
Cast: Niko, Alex Collack, Alex Fuerte, Jason Kingsley, Jason Ridge, Jed Willcox, Justin Gemini, Kent North, Marco Paris, Tony Mecelli, Trey Casteel
Genres: Anal Sex, Group Sex, Oral Sex, Outdoor Sex, Poolside Sex, Rimming, Solo Jack Off
Leave it to Director Steven Scarborough to make good clean fun look so dirty. Mischief captures 11 big muscle studs who chase each other around the pool, lawns, and shrubs of a 5 acre Palm Springs mansion while the owner's away. The Mischief Two Disc Set includes the 2 -hour, 5 scene feature plus a poolside Bonus Scene 4 -way that just wouldn't fit on the action-packed first disc. Starring Hot House Exclusives Alex Collack, Kent North, Alex Fuerte, Marco Paris, and Ja Ridge, this summertime scorcher features the hottest physiques in the business and begs the question: are you in the mood for Mischief?
Format: mkv (Matroska)
Duration: 1:55:34
Video: 720x576, AVC (H.264)

File size: 2.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Mischief

The grease monkeys Benkelman

Release Year: 1979
Studio: Jaguar Productions, Century Theater & Video, Bijou Classics
Cast: Nick Rodgers, Kip Noll, Lee Marlin, Derek Stanton, Tom Ross, Roger Jones, Noel Scott, Richie Shaw, Stanley Beck
Genres: Plot Based, Anal, Oral, Outdoor Sex, Threesomes, Vintage
This Jaguar classic is set at a Southern California gas station/repair shop - where all kinds of sexual shenanigans seem to pop up. There is the mustached owner Ace (Nick Rogers), a hunk who can get horny just gripping a tire. And his two employees are something to behold; the blond Adonis Kip Noll and his trusted partner Lee Martin. The three men may get dirty with grease, but it doesn't stop them from getting it on with each other as well as withe customers who venture into the shop.
A great scene occurs when a young twink customer pumping his gas makes shakes his shorts-wearing ass to entice a studly black guy. The two go straight to the men's room where "fill 'er up" takes on a whole new meaning. The acting is fine, the plot though is a bit thin (surprising for a Jaguar film). The men are tough and muscular - with tight jeans, cowboy hats, form-fitting T-shirts and simple but sexye-on lines like, "Go for it,
Format: avi
Duration: 1:25:32
Video: 512x384, XviD, 748kbps
Audio: 31kbps

File size: 547.2 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: The grease monkeys

Czech Hunter Pt. 718 Battle Ground

Cast: Guy nr. 718
Genres: Interview, Blow Job, Oral, Anal, Bareback, Big Dick, Amateurs, POV, Masturbation, Cumshot, Uncut, Outdoor, Young Men
I got an email from a delivery company that a courier would be delivering a package I ordered. I was at home, alone and really horny. A naughty idea started creeping into my mind. Could I convince him to make me feel less lonely? I put a few large banknotes in my pocket and waited for the call. I got a bit worried when the courier arrived. The guy was at least two meters tall and didn't look like someone who let people to fuck with him. He refused my offer right away and wanted to leave with the package. I kept offering him more and more money until he broke. It wasn't easy but I managed to get me a fuck buddy for the afternoon! The guy was straight as a highway but my cash was just too tempting. He was expensive and didn't plan on being my whore but he definitely tried hard to please me.
Duration: 25:26
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6482kbps
Audio: 172kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Czech Hunter Pt. 718

Czech Hunter Pt. 716 New Meadows

Cast: Guy nr.716
Genres: Interview, Blow Job, Oral, Anal, Bareback, Big Dick, Amateurs, POV, Masturbation, Cumshot, Uncut, Outdoor, Young Men
I wanted to go mushroom picking in a forest but ended up having a nice fuck instead. This man I met was on his way to meet his friends. They were a bunch of rock fans visiting a nearby music festival. Unfortunately for his pals, he met me and my generous wallet. The guy was a bit worried his friends might see us but quickly realized that my cash was worth the risk. First, we had a quick blowjob in my car and then moved deeper in the forest. There I finally had a good look at his big, circumcised dick. The guy was really good at taking care of my horny boner. He tried hard to please me. This dude even liked my pre-cum. I couldn't take it any longer and simply gave him my remaining cash in exchange for anal. To my surprise he took my cock pretty well and I think he enjoyed it.
Duration: 25:24
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5651kbps
Audio: 176kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Czech Hunter Pt. 716

Время генерации страницы 0.03809 секунды с 9 запросами