View Single Post
Old 07-27-2024, 12:48 AM   #21054
luisaYa

Поблагодарили 11 раз(а) в 11 сообщениях

All my threads

luisaYa На правильном пути
Default Cherry Doll Caged - Part 1

Cherry Doll Caged - Part 1

You hear a loud rumbling, and it's not long before Cherry appears in a cage on wheels. Cherry is bound and gagged with a huge red ball gag. She is tied to the cage in the back corner. A crotchrope pulls her hips forward, as it is tied off the the opposite corner of the cage. She's left for just a bit, but I soon remove the padlock from the cage and open the doors. Now we can get a better look at her. After a while I untie her from the cage and untie the crotchrope. I grab it and guide her out of the cage. I then untie her arms and re-tie them. I keep adding ropes, adding a chest harness as well. Once her upper body is thoroughly bound I manhandle and grope her for a while. I squeeze her tits and grab her by her hair as I pull her crotchrope tight. I spend some time smacking her ass as well. I make her step out of her skirt. I then tie her crotchrope overhead. Next, a rope is tied behind her and then tied off to the post behind her. Her hips are forced forward and up while her upper body is pulled back and down. Cherry Doll whimpers as she endures this strenuous position. I cut away at her sweater revealing her tits. I grope and slap them for a bit. She tries to get a little relief by arranging her feet forward and alternating. I take this away after I bind her legs together at the knees. I then bind her ankles, leaving about 3 or 4 inches of slack. I finally release her from her predicament, but that's only because I have another planned. I walk her over a few feet towards a cable stretched across the room. This is where Part 1 ends.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 34:56
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 5956kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

Download Cherry Doll Caged - Part 1

The Eviction

Cast: Tommy Pistol ,Summer Day
Genres: Vaginal Penetration ,Rough Sex ,BDSM ,Swallow ,drool ,Big Tits ,Humiliation ,Corporal Punishment ,natural boobs ,Submission
Video language: English

When Summer Day tries to buy out Tommy Pistol's home lease he makes her a counter-offer she cant refuse. Sexy Summer Day submits to hard domination, bondage and anal sex! Tommy takes matters into his own hands and writes up a contract that says Summer will swallow his cock to the best of her ability! He teases her with the zapper to make sure she reads the fine print. First he puts her on her knees and ties her up to a table to punish her with the flogger. He whips her big tits and thighs to make sure she understands their agreement. Soon Tommy's big cock is deep inside Summer's wet mouth slamming the back of her throat making her choke and drool all over. Wearing only rope on all fours with her butt high up in the air Summer gets disciplined with the flogger stinging her ass with every blow. Tommy slides his hard dick inside Summer's tight pussy and gives her a hardcore fucking to set her straight. He fucks her deep and hard making her scream and moan and then crams his cock down her throat again. Summer can suck dick like a champ and cleans it up real good! Now Tommy fucks Summers ass stretching out all her slutty holes making her beg to cum. On her back with a ball-gag Summer is drooling away as she vibes her pussy with the Hitachi. She is close to cumming when Tommy starts fucking her and takes her over the edge going back and forth between her tight ass and pussy until Tommy covers her with his hot sticky load. Thats the best contract Summer has ever signed!

Format: mp4
Duration: 48:25
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4892kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

Download The Eviction

Dax Star and Xana Star

Cast: Xana Star ,Dax Star

Dax goes to the local clinic for a check up and can't stop looking at the nurses tits! She gets thoroughly pissed off and begins to punish him but ends up deciding to use him for her pleasure instead! Dax is made to fuck Nurse Xana with a dildo gag before being fucked in the ass himself and is left to clean up his own cum from the floor! This is a BONUS update, there will be full update on Thursday!

Duration: 21:24
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 1464kbps

File size: 249.2 MB

Download Dax Star and Xana Star

Missing

Release Year: 2021
Studio: Fancysteel

In a small town, a young girl goes missing. Michelle is kidnapped (Shortiii). An FBI special agent Rosie Smith (Sylvie Rose), follows the trail to undercover serial abductions in the woods. Agent Smith is taken she awakes to find herself tightly bound to the mercy of a Mad man (Twisted Mofo).Agent Smith finds out she is not the only one in the kidnapper's hands. Can they escape, or will the FBI find them in time?

Duration: 27:08
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5058kbps
Audio: 204kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download Missing

Busty Brunette Disgraced in Bar

Cast: Tommy Pistol ,Dana Vixen
Genres: Latinx ,Vaginal Penetration ,Anal ,Brunette ,Public ,Humiliation ,Rough Sex ,Blowjob ,shaved ,Bondage

Busty Dana Vixen gets taken to a local bar to have her big tits manhandled and sucked by strangers. She is offered up as a free whore for the crowd to use as they please. She gives a blowjob to a complete stranger and gives handjobs to some of the more cautious in the crowd. Mark Davis and Peter come to the bar to join in on the fun, and get their cocks out to be serviced by our hungry little slut. Multiple loads of cum, and plenty of good bondage, and BDSM! All in a days work for the public disgrace crew, whoring out babes all over the world!

Duration: 1:09:16
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2929kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

Download Busty Brunette Disgraced in Bar
luisaYa is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.04089 секунды с 9 запросами