Old 07-27-2024, 12:41 AM   #73085
luisaYa

Поблагодарили 11 раз(а) в 11 сообщениях

All my threads

luisaYa На правильном пути
Default Timberwolves, Sc.4 (Aleks Buldocek, Shawn Wolfe) - 720p

Timberwolves, Sc.4 (Aleks Buldocek, Shawn Wolfe) - 720p

Video language: English

Mike Dozer and Marcus Isaacs are furry from head to toe with full beards. Marcus is the lean dude with the enormous raven tattoo. Mike is the burly guy with a cock both long and thick. He's a cross between a daddy and a bodybuilder. They move from ravenous kissing to cocksucking when Marcus drops to his knees and slurps up Mike's cock. Mike guides Marcus' head and encourages the cock worship with lots of groans and dirty talk. While he sucks, Marcus runs his hands through the forest of fur covering the well-defined muscles of Mike's broad chest. Marcus' cock bobs rapidly and the tight hole in the center of his bubble butt clenches in anticipation. Sweat is beginning to mat their fur when Mike tears himself away from Marcus' mouth and turns his attention to his perfectly molded, furry buns. He splits them with his hands and drives his tongue and several fingers deep into the warm hole. When Marcus' hole is well primed and spit-lubed, Mike slams his cock in. Mike's rhythm never falters or subsides. He rams Marcus to orgasm, on his belly and on his back, feeding him his cum. Then Marcus grabs Mike's cock and helps him jack out a thick load.

Format: mp4
Duration: 27:01
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4686kbps
Audio: 146kbps

File size: 957.7 MB

Download Timberwolves, Sc.4 (Aleks Buldocek, Shawn Wolfe) - 720p

Ike and Bust

The boy was going to hit the basketball court but opted to suck and fuck his roommate's tasty dick instead. Watch these boys blast their big loads on each other and themselves. ...

Duration: 20:34
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7818kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download Ike and Bust

Czech Hunter Pt. 726

Cast: Guy nr.726
Genres: Interview, Blow Job, Oral, Anal, Bareback, Big Dick, Amateurs, POV, Masturbation, Cumshot, Uncut, Outdoor, Young Men

A few weeks ago, I returned extremely tired and horny from a business trip abroad. My company provided me with a driver so I tried my luck. It wasn't a very good idea as he basically told me to fuck off. Not very polite but I understood. Fortunately, later that day I got visited by a mailman. This time, the guy was very polite. Suddenly, I didn't feel tired anymore and started talking him into all kinds of naughty stuff. He was married, which made things a bit complicated. I couldn't let such a handsome young man leave so I slowed down a bit and kept offering more than he could refuse. Step by step, I made him undress and play with my horny cock. Of course, I wanted to go all the way but for that I had to really stuff his pockets with money. This cute dude valued himself pretty high.

Duration: 30:05
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6282kbps
Audio: 172kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

Download Czech Hunter Pt. 726

While The Girlfriend's Away

Release Year: 2020
Genres: Anal Sex, Bareback, Big Dicks, Blowjob, Cumshots

Handsome straight lad Jared Shaw works out a lot, which is perhaps why he always finds himself so damn horny all the time. He's the kind of young man who doesn't need a whole lot of persuasion to try sharing some BoyFun, and when a gay twink as forward as Gabe Isaac makes a move on him he just can't say no. A little groping of Gabe's impressive bulge and a friendly kiss is all he needs and he's soon feeling less guilty about cheating on his girlfriend. The boys move to the bedroom where they can really get to know each other and within moments Gabe's incredible cock is being released from his straining underwear. Jared is in awe, tasting the pink length for the first time and realizing just what he's been missing. A little licking of the boy's snug little hole and he's ready to get his own uncut jock cock out for his friend to taste, feeding Gabe his gorgeous shaft and sharing a wild session of mutual sucking. It's clear the straight boy has already been convinced that cock is awesome, but when Gabe offers his ass and slides down on the gorgeous young hunk's throbbing tool it seems he's more certain than ever. Perhaps knowing he has an opportunity to add the gorgeous young man to his list of regular fuck buddies Gabe goes all out, riding that cock with his own length swinging around and laying back to give Jared complete control of his butt, his bareback ass willing to be totally used and enjoyed by the handsome young man. By the time Gabe has splashed his semen all over his pale twinky body and Jared has fired off ropes of hot jock cum over the boy's face, it seems a future of continued illicit encounters is already confirmed!

Duration: 29:15
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4981kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download While The Girlfriend's Away

雄臭せぇ汗と精子にまみれた乱交パ� �ティ

雄臭せぇ汗と精子にまみれた乱交パ� �ティタチのメンバーには溜めてきて� ��しいという指示を出し、当日性欲が 果てるまでガン掘りしてもらいまし� �。

Duration: 25:57
Video: 1920x1080, HEVC, 2944kbps
Audio: 308kbps