View Single Post
Old 07-26-2024, 04:36 AM   #21039
luisaYa

Поблагодарили 11 раз(а) в 11 сообщениях

All my threads

luisaYa На правильном пути
Default Vicious Vamp's Strict Stappado - Part 3

Vicious Vamp's Strict Stappado - Part 3

This clip starts where Part 2 ended... Part 3 starts with Vicious Vamp being ballgagged. I go get some clamps, but just as I suspect, Her tits are bound to tightly. Instead of clamping her nipples, I start slapping her ass instead. She might think I'm done with her bondage, but she'd be wrong. I add more rope, further securing her arms and hands to the solid post. I slap her ass another couple of times for good measure when I'm done. I then bind and cinch her thighs as well. I leave her alone to moan and endure her strict bondage. When I return, I have a long thin piece of bamboo. I take a seat and am able to poke and prod her with it for our amusement. You really seems to hate it when I poke her bound tits with it. I get up and leave poor Vicious Vamp bound and gagged.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 14:48
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 5956kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 663.5 MB

Download Vicious Vamp's Strict Stappado - Part 3

Caught Bethany, Damon Pierce

Release Year: 2010
Studio: InfernalRestraints
Cast: Bethany, Damon Pierce
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Canning, Torture, Hummulation

Damon just wants to make her cry. Everything he does works toward that goal. While she may be getting fucked and vibrated, it will never be enough to block out those intense canings and spankings.

Format: mp4
Duration: 53:59
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1407kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 607.1 MB

Download Caught Bethany, Damon Pierce

Hucows - ZoeyZiptie - Red Cow Milker Orgasms

We are very proud of ZoeyZiptie's progress here at the farm. She had a harsh introduction, but she really wants to be a HuCow so bad! Her permanent nipple rings show her dedication and devotion to be a good submissive pet. The farmer just needs to train Zoey's brain to associate milking with pleasure, and she will never want a different life again! What better way than the milking frame to get her completely immobilized, with a big ring gag to make her drool. After a thorough inspection, a magic wand is pushed firmly against her clit and the red cow milker (yes, our most powerful machine) is attached to her soft beautiful udders. Soon, Zoey is lost in another world, having orgasm after orgasm while being unable to move away from the super milking machine. Completely exhausted after this session, ZoeyZiptie only wants to stay here forever and have sessions every day!

Duration: 11:22
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 24431kbps
Audio: 148kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

Download Hucows - ZoeyZiptie - Red Cow Milker Orgasms

Little Caprice - Into pink rope bondage

Yes, that's correct! We have Little Caprice and we tied her up in pink rope! We even gagged her with a shiny pink ballgag! This girl is gorgeous, and even more so in pink rope bondage!

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 4:01
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9 Advanced Profile, 4882kbps
Audio: 375kbps

File size: 156.2 MB

Download Little Caprice - Into pink rope bondage

SexuallyBroken India Summer shackled down

Release Year: 2014
Studio: SexuallyBroken
Cast: India Summer
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, MILF, Domination, Hardcore

Bound down on a custom made wooden bondage device that shows off her flawless body to perfection, India is wide open for use. Face down, ass up is a very good look for her.

Duration: 12:20
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6749kbps
Audio: 106kbps

File size: 619.6 MB

Download SexuallyBroken India Summer shackled down
luisaYa is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.04426 секунды с 9 запросами