View Single Post
Old 07-25-2024, 05:11 PM   #21034
luisaYa

Поблагодарили 11 раз(а) в 11 сообщениях

All my threads

luisaYa На правильном пути
Default Stripped and Scrubbed - Part 3

Stripped and Scrubbed - Part 3

This clip starts where Part 2 ended... The rope stretching Rachel is loosened so she can be turned toward the fence. It is then tightened back up. The bar of soap is removed from her mouth and used to lather up her backside. Once again she is gagged with the soap as her backside is scrubbed with the brush. The Vigilante also smacks her ass a few times with the backside of the brush as a reminder of who's in charge. Poor Rachel is affected by the swats so much that she actually lifts both legs off the ground. Her backside is rinsed off with the hose. She is turned around and rinsed with the hose once again. Rachel is shivering and whimpering the entire time gagged with a bar of soap. With snot running down her nose and onto her gag, I untie her wrists and have her sit in a chair. I soon give her a hand towel so she can dry herself off while I untie her ankles. I order her to stand so she can finish drying herself. I use a leather strap and bind her wrists behind her back.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 13:41
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9 Advanced Profile, 5956kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 613.7 MB

Download Stripped and Scrubbed - Part 3

Sydney Hale - Tightly Hogtied in Pantyhose

Sexy sheer nylons never fail to excite when Sydney Hale struts her sexy ass around in them; her fella ties her in a head back, harness gagged hogtie to watch that pantyhose ass wiggle!
I don't know why but walking around in pantyhose makes me super classy and sexy. So I decided to put some nude panty hose and high heels on and strut my way around the house. This inspired my guy and you know what happens next. I got tangled up in some rope and wasn't very happy. He tied my arms behind my back and creating a chest harness to squish my boobs and secure my upper arms to my body. He rough handled me to the floor and tied a tight crotch rope to me. Gagging me with the harness ball gag, he needed the ring at the top of the gag to pull my head back into a strict arched hogtie. He tied my ankles together and then pulled my head back to my wrists so that everything was tied in one spot. I for sure wasn't going to getting out of this one.

Format: mp4
Duration: 4:35
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4878kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 174.2 MB

Download Sydney Hale - Tightly Hogtied in Pantyhose

What's in a Name?

Cast: Katharine Cane ,The Pope
Genres: Submission ,Fingering ,Belly Punching ,black hair ,switch ,natural boobs ,brunet ,BDSM ,Metal Bondage ,big dick
Video language: English

Katharine named herself after the implement that brings her the most joy when used to torment her body. She is a true masochist that loves almost all kinds of torment, especially the cane. We jump right into the sadistic destruction of Katharine with heavy flogging, a vicious attack from the cat-o-nine, punching, and then finish her off with orgasms.
Next she is a grueling back bend that tests her ability to withstand brutal bondage while suffering through punishment. Her face shows the satisfaction that she gets form every strike of the cane. To complete the process we fuck her pussy and insist on another powerful orgasm.
Katharine finds herself in a very helpless position leaving her entire body exposed. She is covered in red and purple marks from the canes. Every exposed inch of flesh receives multiple strikes before she is made to cum one final time.

Duration: 47:48
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4888kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

Download What's in a Name?

Rain Degre, Trina Michaels Live

Cast: Trina Michaels ,Rain DeGrey
Genres: Gag ,Metal Bondage ,Dildo ,Hood ,Pain ,switch ,Ball Gag ,Handler ,Feet ,Foot Torment

This fantastic live show starts with a brutally slow and painful test of Rain Degre's body and mind as she is locked in place inside a fiendish metal triangle that makes her keep her body in rigid alignment with no option for relief.
Out of the frying pan for a while, Rain gets to do a bit of sadistic slapping as Trina Michaels is chained, squatting down with legs wide apart and cyd's mystery burning sauce concoction from hell is applied and rubbed into Trina's most sensitive bits, rimming her asshole, under her clit hood and of course directly on her clit.
Once the joy of her suffering subsides, her already sore labia are clamped tight and strung over to Rain's labia and the girls are placed on their backs to have a cunt tug of war that is unbelievably intense. The clamps are on there TIGHT and the war goes on for an agonizingly long time before it ends. (You'll have to watch to see how.) Then the girls get treated to a thick double dong dildo lathered up and slipped into both their holes as their feet and legs are lifted off the ground for some foot torment and doubledong fucking. If you aren't watching this stuff live.I don't know what you could possibly be doing that's better.

Duration: 1:00:40
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2929kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

Download Rain Degre, Trina Michaels Live

HT - Chanell Heart - A Bitch In Bag

Release Year: 2014
Cast: Chanell Heart, Jack Hammer
Genres: BDSM, Extreme Bondage, Humilation, Hardcore, Fetish, Domination

Chanell Heart Gets Dragged In, Tied Up, and Has Her Body Worked.
Chanell Heart is an ebony beauty that loves bondage and discipline. Something about being bound, gagged, and beaten is just such a turn on for her. Take one look at her body and tell me you wouldn't take advantage.
She gets dragged into the room in a bag. That's how we take delivery of our cunts around here these days. Jack Hammer is going to have some fun with this one. Rope keeps her legs curled up behind her but a spreader bar keeps them far enough apart that she can't protect her ass or pussy from his attacks.
The way her arms are tucked behind her she can rub the soar spots, but it won't do her much good. If they're in the way when Jack will just bring the cane down on them, too.
Rope isn't just for lying down. The standing tie that Jack has her in now has Chanell on her toes while he flogs her, paddles her, and canes the living shit out of her. She is dancing around and screaming through her ring gag trying to get away but there isn't very much wiggle room with this much bondage. It gets even harder to move when he pulls one of her legs up and starts vibrating her pussy.
It is probably the hardest, and most intense, orgasm that Chanell will ever experience. It is so tough to cum standing on one leg. It's nearly impossible when Jack is paddling your ass with all his might. But every second longer it takes for her to get off makes it so much better when the moment finally comes. By the time she has her release it is a body rocking, soul shaking cum like she has never had before.

Duration: 47:42
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2685kbps
Audio: 106kbps

File size: 977.1 MB

Download HT - Chanell Heart - A Bitch In Bag
luisaYa is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.05875 секунды с 9 запросами