View Single Post
Old 07-25-2024, 03:40 PM   #23779
LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

Czech Hunter Pt. 711 Bowral

Cast: Guy nr.711
Genres: Interview, Blow Job, Oral, Anal, Bareback, Big Dick, Amateurs, POV, Masturbation, Cumshot, Uncut, Outdoor, Young Men
Video language: English
The construction worker I met a few days ago promised to bring a co-worker interested in some easy cash. I decided to have a look first and visited them during work. They were both so sexy in their dusty work clothes... I quickly agreed and couldn't wait to get my hands on them both. The new guy was a bit inexperienced and shy but we took good care of him. I think my friend wanted to fuck him for some time and this was a perfect excuse. First, I enjoyed watching them playing with each other. It was so hot I couldn't take it for too long. I let them both suck my cock at the same time while thinking about all kinds of stuff I could do to their sweet asses.
Format: mp4
Duration: 26:27
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6752kbps
Audio: 170kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Czech Hunter Pt. 711

Cruising Glory Hole Petitcodiac

Release Year: 2024
Genres: Anal Sex, Bareback, Blowjob, Cumshots, Masturbation
After being boyfriends for some time, Thomas Thunder and Bruno Max’s sex is starting to become a bit repetitious. Tomas texts Bruno to meet him at a surprise address; which turns out to be a cruising club.
Duration: 24:00
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4889kbps
Audio: 188kbps

File size: 893.7 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Cruising Glory Hole

Twink Triad Tai Shan

Release Year: 2021
Studio: Twink Deluxe
Genres: Bareback Sex, Gay Couples, Teens, Big Dick, Rimming, Sucking, Fucking, Sperm Eating, Sperm Sucking,
Did you keep a diary when you were young? Well the young lads in this raunchy escapade did, and take it from us it’s blazingly hot and more than enough to have you wanking like crazy. Then again, what else would you expect from a cast that includes Dick Casey, Titus Snow and the legendary, Jaro Stone? Believe us, these young fuckers really can’t ever get enough dick to satisfy their lusty desires; and it’ll come as no surprise to anyone who’s ever seen them in action before to witness their truly insatiable appetite for dick. The result is an ass-slapping, ball-busting bonanza that you’ll want to rewind and repeat time and again; with a blitzkrieg of baby-brew guaranteed long before this bareback classic rolls to a sticky end!
Duration: 1:11:07
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5985kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 3.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Twink Triad

Young Boys and their hard Dicks Hampton Bays

Release Year: 2021
Studio: Twink Deluxe
Genres: Bareback Sex, Gay Couples, Teens, Big Dick, Rimming, Sucking, Fucking, Sperm Eating, Sperm Sucking,
They’re young, fresh-faced, well-hung, and have the kind of amazing bubble-butts that wet dreams are made of. Welcome to the world of Zach Hansen, Jack Cameron, and a whole host of other cock-crazed twinks, where the lust for dick and cum – not to mention pert ass – runs wild and deep. Indeed, these lads just can’t wait to strip out of their clothes in order to enjoy the intense pleasures that only thick, meaty schlongs can bring; and it’s simply no time at all before one lad after the next is either giving his mate’s arse the stretching of a lifetime, or taking the pounding for himself. Suffice it to report that the resultant splurge of cum has to be seen to be believed; with balls drained to the last drop for everyone’s sweet satisfaction!
Duration: 1:47:06
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5989kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 4.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Young Boys and their hard Dicks

Minty Fresh Fuckboy Greeneville

Release Year: 2019
Genres: Boots, Fetish, Kink, Flogging, Jockstraps, Leather, Oral
Alex is very much the insatiable twink, always looking for an opportunity to enjoy some good hard bareback cock. It's a good thing he has friends like Ron Negba, a boy more than equipped to deliver exactly what his tight little ass needs.
Duration: 24:09
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7952kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Minty Fresh Fuckboy

Czech Hunter Pt. 702 Lake Alfred

Cast: Guy nr.702
Genres: Interview, Blow Job, Oral, Anal, Bareback, Big Dick, Amateurs, POV, Masturbation, Cumshot, Uncut, Outdoor, Young Men
I met two students putting some stupid fliers inside mailboxes in my apartment building. They both looked pretty so I approached them. Since my neighbors are getting a bit upset about my adventures, I quickly showed them cash and we moved to my apartment. These two old friends had a gay experience with each other a few years back. I paid them to recreate the special moment for me. It was simply amazing so I threw in just enough money to let me join them. One guy looked bisexual to me so I hoped to at least fuck his ass. His friend would be a hard nut to crack, I thought... Well, I was wrong. The experienced guy refused my cock because it was too big. The virgin had no clue and took my money. Hard to say who made the better choice. In any case, this was money well spent.««
Duration: 32:57
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6075kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Czech Hunter Pt. 702

Piss Drikers And Bareback Fuckers West Salem

2 hours of Cuban sex. 11 massive cock loving guys. Cubano, a member of Citebeur`s XXXLmunity, is back for more. This time he brought an equally large friend, Lazarro, for a special horse-hung series! 7 new scenes including one-on-ones and three-somes where the two Latino Studs show their full potential with cute young bottom guys like Ludovic Canot or the super-hot Kais. With a finale not to be missed !! When Cubano and Lazzaro are joined by Ned, another humongous cock owner, to fuck two bottom boys and push their limits to unknown grounds.
Format: avi
Duration: 1:34:54
Video: 720x480, DivX 5, 1708kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Piss Drikers And Bareback Fuckers

Время генерации страницы 0.04137 секунды с 9 запросами