View Single Post
Old 07-25-2024, 02:56 PM   #3438
LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

Czech Hunter Pt. 746 Reinbeck

Cast: Guy nr 746
Genres: Interview, Blow Job, Oral, Anal, Bareback, Big Dick, Amateurs, POV, Masturbation, Cumshot, Uncut, Outdoor, Young Men
Video language: English
This hunt went quite differently than I planned. I started near a college looking for students willing to make extra money. Instead, I met this tough looking German Jiu Jitsu fighter. What are the odds, right? He was in Prague for a fighting event that was scheduled for the next day. I like martial arts, so I paid him for a private lesson. He didn't object at all and followed me home to show me the basics. It was quite interesting, and I was able to admire his chiseled half-naked body. The guy wasn't shy at all and took off his undies without any pressure. He almost encouraged me to do more naughty stuff. I think my new trainer was into big muscular dudes like me. I hope he didn't regret it when I put my cock in his ass. For a big tough guy, his butt was a way too tight and sensitive.
Format: mp4
Duration: 19:59
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 15290kbps
Audio: 181kbps

File size: 2.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Czech Hunter Pt. 746

Czech Hunter Pt. 748 Czech Republic

Cast: Guy nr. 748
Genres: Interview, Blow Job, Oral, Anal, Bareback, Big Dick, Amateurs, POV, Masturbation, Cumshot, Uncut, Outdoor, Young Men
Today I met a student of medicine. He was from Slovakia and was seeking a better life. His parents refused to support him anymore, so he didn't have many options. He found a job but needed another one to get by. Student's life can be tough when your wallet is empty. The dude was almost a perfect catch, unfortunately he was quite shy. I had to offer him a lot of cash just for a look at his junk and we had to do it in my apartment. I really liked his tattooed and pierced body. Good that I brought more money than usually because he was way too shy and greedy. He had a girlfriend which made him even more hesitant. The Blowjob was quite nice, but I had to listen to him complaining about the size of my cock... To my surprise he didn't complain at all when I shoved it in his ass. It was so easy.
Duration: 29:10
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14416kbps
Audio: 174kbps

File size: 3.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Czech Hunter Pt. 748

Raging Stallion - Oversized - Dato Foland & Alex Palmieri (4K) Stanardsville

Alex Palmieri is known everywhere for having a deliciously fat ass and an 'Oversized' contact list that's loaded with Europe's horniest and most well-endowed hunks. Before sharing some names and numbers with Beau Butler and Drew Valentino though, he's making sure to have his own fun by hitting up hung stud Dato Foland for some afternoon delight that has Alex sucking off his big dick while outdoors and under the Spanish sun. Following the public play, the pair of muscle men move inside where Dato dicks-down Alex's famously thick ass and barebacks the bodybuilder until his uncut cock is unloading directly into Alex's mouth.
Duration: 30:47
Video: 3840x2160, AVC (H.264), 14589kbps
Audio: 121kbps

File size: 3.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Raging Stallion - Oversized - Dato Foland & Alex Palmieri (4K)

Czech Hunter Pt. 711 Newllano

Cast: Guy nr.711
The construction worker I met a few days ago promised to bring a co-worker interested in some easy cash. I decided to have a look first and visited them during work. They were both so sexy in their dusty work clothes... I quickly agreed and couldn't wait to get my hands on them both. The new guy was a bit inexperienced and shy but we took good care of him. I think my friend wanted to fuck him for some time and this was a perfect excuse. First, I enjoyed watching them playing with each other. It was so hot I couldn't take it for too long. I let them both suck my cock at the same time while thinking about all kinds of stuff I could do to their sweet asses.
Duration: 26:27
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6752kbps
Audio: 170kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Czech Hunter Pt. 711

Frisky Photographers: Dylan Segundo & Tonny Elliot 1080p Dobbs Ferry

Cast: Dylan Segundo, Tonny Elliot
Genres: Anal Sex, Oral Sex, Bareback
Sharing a ride can be the perfect excuse for the filthiest sex. Dylan and Tonny meet by chance when ordering a shared cab to the lagoon. They are both hot and young photographers who have a kink for taking frisky pictures. They are already touching themselves while getting to their destination, with a secret backseat blowjob while their driver is distracted. Later on, while the chauffeur is not around, they enjoy a good outdoor fuck sesh, reserving a splashing creamy finale for the backseat of the car.
Duration: 37:42
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5913kbps
Audio: 114kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Frisky Photographers: Dylan Segundo & Tonny Elliot 1080p

Czech Hunter Pt. 704 Lincoln Acres

Cast: Guy nr. 704
I met this hot looking construction worker taking a break and eating his lunch at a tram stop. My flat could use some refurbishing for sure, so I invited him to have a look at it. Obviously, I had other intentions in mind, as well. The guy was quite busy but agreed to drop by after work. While waiting, I tried to figure out a way to get him in my bed without looking like a creep... It turned out I was worried for nothing. In fact, that handsome young man was into me. He came to my place hoping to get what his girlfriend failed to provide. I was totally surprised but still got a boner immediately. My new friend wrapped his lips around my horny cock, and I could tell it wasn't his first. I wondered how much experience he had... would he let me in his nicely shaven asshole? Would it hurt him?
Duration: 29:37
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5862kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Czech Hunter Pt. 704

Czech Hunter Pt. 701 Tombouctou

Cast: Guy nr.701
I spent some time walking around Prague but had no luck. The weather was about to get bad, so I needed to find someone quickly. I noticed this dude standing at a table tennis. Petr was there waiting for a friend. They were supposed to play together but something went wrong, and the friend was late. That was a great opportunity. We played a little game of tennis to break the ice and then I convinced him to do even more interesting stuff. My green paper and starting rain were good enough reasons to follow me to my place. It took a while to undress this shy student, but his nicely shaped body was worth the effort. Judging by his bulge I could tell he was hiding something special in his undies and I was not wrong. This innocent looking cutie had an enormous dong. Man, I just couldn't wait.
Duration: 33:07
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5896kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Czech Hunter Pt. 701

Время генерации страницы 0.03595 секунды с 9 запросами