View Single Post
Old 07-25-2024, 02:56 PM   #3437
LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

Taking Care Of Business Part 2 Harrietta

While on his latest work retreat in Southern Spain, Manuel Reyes enjoys some swimming pool roughhousing with his coworkers, but would rather be experiencing some alone time with businessman Tyler Berg. Once the two coworkers manage to sneak away from the others, Manuel immediately stuffs his mouth with Tyler's long cock and hops up onto an outdoor fireplace for his coworker to rim his hole. Still in the private backyard of their boss' Torremolinos villa, Tyler lifts Manuel's legs and slides himself into Manuel's hole. Tyler uses his full energy to bareback Manuel before letting the bottom take a ride on his cock, and then switches locations for some outdoor shower sex. Under the running water, Tyler continues pounding his colleague's ass until each of them are taking turns kneeling on the ground to gobble down each other's loads.
Format: mp4
Duration: 29:19
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7847kbps
Audio: 313kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Taking Care Of Business Part 2

The Best of Franois Sagat Fisting Prichard

Video language: English
It’s possible that the director of three European twinks-and-studs scenes (two trios) intended flaring and discoloration during sex to express passion and/or daydreaming, because three introductory outdoor cruising scenes look fine and are well-edited, but reds and oranges jumping right off the screen, tangerine- and lemon-colored crotches, and bodies blending into scarlet chairs or white walls are more likely to seem just non-sensuous to guys looking for plain old masturbation material. The models are great-looking and enthusiastic, especially one revved-up blond twink flip-fucking a happily surprised stud
Format: avi
Duration: 2:39:27
Video: 720x544, DivX 5, 1548kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: The Best of Franois Sagat Fisting

Czech Hunter Pt. 703 Damon

Cast: Guy nr.703
Genres: Interview, Blow Job, Oral, Anal, Bareback, Big Dick, Amateurs, POV, Masturbation, Cumshot, Uncut, Outdoor, Young Men
This was a very warm day, so I spend some time in a park. Don't worry, I wasn't just chilling out but also looking for cute guys willing to whore themselves out. It didn't take too long, and I met this stud on his way from the gym. He was busy and didn't want to talk so I had to use cash to get his attention. Conveniently, this dude had a flat not far away, so we went there to discover more ways to make money. He was incredibly greedy, just to get him naked cost me a fortune. It was worth it though. He had a beautiful cock and a nice body. For someone who had a girlfriend, this cutie definitely had some gay talent and enjoyed pleasuring me a lot. The poor man didn't have sex for two months and this was better than nothing. Still, he loved it, his girlfriend would be surprised how much.
Duration: 26:41
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5657kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Czech Hunter Pt. 703

Czech Hunter Pt.743 Iva

Cast: Guy nr. 743
Genres: Interview, Blow Job, Oral, Anal, Bareback, Big Dick, Amateurs, POV, Masturbation, Cumshot, Uncut, Outdoor, Young Men
I went out to film some trains and look for dudes to fuck. Soon I noticed a guy smoking at a tram stop. He was angry at his girlfriend and wanted to party with his friends. That sounded promising. The dude was good looking, so I didn't fuck around and offered him a nice way to make money. He was a car mechanic, but the job didn't pay much. Playing games with me for cash looked easy at first... After a quick look at his adorable cock, we moved in the bushes for a blowjob. There he took care of me like an experienced whore. But he had limits, outdoor anal was too much for him. I simply took him to my place and paid him enough to become my bitch for next thirty minutes. Sliding inside of that ass felt incredible. I stretched him out nicely and then pounded until my cock erupted with cum.
Duration: 22:35
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 8577kbps
Audio: 149kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Czech Hunter Pt.743

Czech Hunter Pt. 705 Clarkesville

Cast: Guy nr.705
My car needed some minor fixes, so I visited a nearby repair shop. It was a nice and cozy place with only one mechanic inside. The guy wasn't old but looked experienced enough to trust him with my wheels. He was half-naked, sweaty and so dirty... that got me incredibly aroused. The dude almost hit me in the face when I asked him to take his pants off. To calm him down, I simply reached in my pocket. Then I finally had a full view at his massive cock. It turned pretty solid once I started stroking it. Sucking that dirty and oily cock was even better. My new mechanic was also really good with a cock and gave me a nice blowjob. Now I wanted that hunk of a man to take my horny boner. I would pay him anything. We had to do a lot of stretching before that tight virgin let me push it inside.
Duration: 20:46
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5937kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 923.2 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Czech Hunter Pt. 705

Czech Hunter Pt. 747 Hatzor

Cast: Guy nr. 747
It was a chilly day but I really wanted to fuck. I ignored the weather and went out into the streets of Prague, looking for cuties. The guy I met was almost too good. Nicely built and all smiles but hated the camera. I could tell he was going to be difficult. I had to gain his trust first. He was straight and had a girlfriend, so a lot of money was needed. Finally, I got him into my place. The dude liked it. Standing nude in front of me gave him a nice semi. I admired his chiseled body, there was a lot of hard work behind it. Luckily, my new friend was both greedy and horny. Maybe he wanted to try something new... It was his idea to take a shower and suck each other off. He handled my cock perfectly, finally someone who liked things rough. I couldn't wait to try his hairy ass for the first time.
Duration: 29:43
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14723kbps
Audio: 174kbps

File size: 3.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Czech Hunter Pt. 747

The Best of Franois Sagat Fisting Woburn

It’s possible that the director of three European twinks-and-studs scenes (two trios) intended flaring and discoloration during sex to express passion and/or daydreaming, because three introductory outdoor cruising scenes look fine and are well-edited, but reds and oranges jumping right off the screen, tangerine- and lemon-colored crotches, and bodies blending into scarlet chairs or white walls are more likely to seem just non-sensuous to guys looking for plain old masturbation material. The models are great-looking and enthusiastic, especially one revved-up blond twink flip-fucking a happily surprised stud
Format: avi
Duration: 2:39:27
Video: 720x544, DivX 5, 1548kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: The Best of Franois Sagat Fisting

Время генерации страницы 0.03160 секунды с 9 запросами