View Single Post
Old 07-25-2024, 12:44 PM   #856
Bowezab

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

Bowezab Непонятно, что и думать...

Devaun Valley Falls

Cast: Mark Davis ,Devaun
Genres: Domination ,muscular ,Rope Bondage ,other hair color ,foreskin ,natural boobs ,big dick ,Humiliation ,Role Play ,top
Video language: English
Devaun was another great find for Sex and Submission. She submits to an array of painful and pleasurable sensations from Mark Davis. Her body is lean and natural. Her long beautiful hair can be tied back restricting her movements and breathing. She Can endure the toughest bondage and implements like the Cat o-nine tails. Devaun obediently deep throats in challenging positions and then gets fucked hard in tight bondage.
Format: mp4
Duration: 1:06:24
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2929kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Devaun

Kylie Worthy Jay

Cast: Derrick Pierce ,Kylie Worthy
Genres: Role Play ,Blowjob ,Athletic ,Bondage ,drool ,Blonde ,Submission ,MILF ,Tattoo ,Anal
Kylie Worthy was excited about getting fucked hard and dominated in bondage by new comer Derrick Pierce. She likes it when he grabs her by the neck, slaps her face and takes control over her. He also fucks Kylie and hits just the right spot to make her cum and squirt all over herself. This is the most squirting we have ever seen that leaves her soaked while bound in a spreadeagle.
Duration: 36:56
Audio: 121kbps

File size: 826.5 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Kylie Worthy

Free Use Step-Mom Vol 3 Herlong

Release Year: 2021
Studio: TabooHeat
Cast: Nikki Brooks, Cory Chase
Genres: MILF, Gonzo, Hardcore, All Sex, Role Play
Role Play scene.
Scene One: Grand Entrance
My step-mom took me on vacation to New York City this weekend and I am so excited to be here! When we finally get inside of the hotel room, we notice that my Aunt Cory's luggage is inside of our room! My step-mom calls my aunt Cory on the phone and she finds out that the hotel overbooked the rooms and the three of us will have to stay in the same hotel room! My step-mom is really upset about this because she wanted to be alone in the hotel room with just me! "You're going to have to rest in the same bed as me," my step-mom informs me. We both start to get out of our clothes and get more comfortable...
Scene Two: Shared Bed
After my shower, I walk back in to the room to find my step-mom completely naked by the bed! "I wanted to suck your cock so bad on the plane! Just let me do it quickly now..." my step-mom begs me. She starts to suck my hard cock, but I am so nervous that my aunt Cory is going to walk in on us! My step-mom gets in to the doggystyle position and she teases me with her pussy and her ass. She doesn't let me fuck her yet though! She goes back to sucking my hard cock up and down. "You're making step-mommy so horny!" she moans. She lies down on her back and she wants me to fuck her pussy now. I shove my cock in her pussy while I grab her big, natural tits with my hand. I keep fucking her pussy until I cum inside of her. Then, I hear something at the door!! I think it's my aunt Cory so I run in to the bathroom to quickly clean up!
Scene Three: Fucking Step-Mom While Aunt Cory Watches
After my shower, I walk back in to the room to find my step-mom completely naked by the bed! "I wanted to suck your cock so bad on the plane! Just let me do it quickly now..." my step-mom begs me. She starts to suck my hard cock, but I am so nervous that my aunt Cory is going to walk in on us! My step-mom gets in to the doggystyle position and she teases me with her pussy and her ass. She doesn't let me fuck her yet though! She goes back to sucking my hard cock up and down. "You're making step-mommy so horny!" she moans. She lies down on her back and she wants me to fuck her pussy now. I shove my cock in her pussy while I grab her big, natural tits with my hand. I keep fucking her pussy until I cum inside of her. Then, I hear something at the door!! I think it's my aunt Cory so I run in to the bathroom to quickly clean up!
Scene Four: Arranged Threesome
My step-mom and my aunt are wearing dresses and holding glasses of wine, as they walk in to the hotel room. They both sit down on the bed in front of me and my step-mom confesses that I'm not the first family member that she's fucked! She admits that she used to fuck my aunt Cory all the time when they were younger. "We thought you might want to watch us have some fun..." my step-mom tells me. My step-mom pulls my aunt's dress down and she starts to lick my aunt Cory's nipples while I stroke my cock to them. Both my step-mom and my aunt strip completely naked in front of me and my step-mom starts to eat my aunt's pussy out. My step-mom grabs my cock with her hand and she starts to stroke my cock while she keeps licking my aunt's pussy. Then the two of them start to suck my cock together and it feels so good! My step-mom lies down on her back and I start to fuck my step-mom's pussy in the missionary position while my aunt licks my step-mom's nipples. I want to fuck my aunt Cory next and that's exactly what I do! "I think that aunt Cory should take some pictures of this to show Grandpa!" I suggest. I start to fuck my step-mom in the doggy style position while my aunt Cory snaps a few photos on her phone. When I get close to cumming, I pull my cock out and I jerk my cock off all over my step-mom's face and in her mouth!
Duration: 56:55
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5855kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 2.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Free Use Step-Mom Vol 3

Anal Therapy Schell City

Cast: Cherie DeVille ,Tommy Pistol ,Mona Wales
Genres: switch ,Role Play ,shaved ,shaped ,natural boobs ,Humiliation ,Anal ,Submission ,brunet ,Rough Sex
When Mona Wales and Tommy Pistol attend Couples’ Therapy to try to save their crumbling marriage, Dr. Cheri Deville discovers the root of their problem: Anal Sex.
Hot three way action featuring Cheri DeVille and Mona Wales into each other and taking it in the ass to save the relationship. Tommy Pistol turns the tables on both domineering women when he puts them in bondage and gags for hardcore BDSM and rough anal sex.
Duration: 1:26:03
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4860kbps

File size: 3.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Anal Therapy

The House Girl: Skylar Snow Tied Up and Fucked in Bondage Nagasaki

Cast: H3ll4SL00tz ,Skylar Snow ,Donny Sins
Genres: Squirting ,Suspension ,Rope Bondage ,Corporal Punishment ,Submission ,slim ,Role Play ,natural boobs ,Bondage ,Athletic
Levi owns a swanky house that he rents out for sex parties. One morning, while cleaning up after a wild night, he listens to his voicemails, one of which is from Skylar Snow. She says that she got his number from his friend Donny. Donny told her about how Levi wants a kinky live-in “House Girl”, and that he’s accepting applications. Skylar is more than interested at the opportunity and wants to schedule a meeting, which she does and meets Levi later at his house. She hands her checklist to Levi and he goes over it. He asks if she’s ready and nervously she says yes. He slowly comes up from behind her and rips her dress off. He spreads her legs, rubs her pussy, and spits in her mouth. Skylar gets bent over a chair. Levi pulls her panties aside, spanks her and spreads her ass. After her pussy and ass get probed by his gloved fingers, Levi grabs a leather flogger and hits Skylar’s ass hard and true. Skylar shows her gratitude by saying,”Thank you sir” after every hit. Levi turns her around to face him and spreads her legs. He hands her an Hitachi vibrator, places a rocks glass by her pussy and tells her to pour him a drink. Skylar works herself up to orgasm and squirts into his glass and they both drink it. In the next scene, Levi has tied Skylar up with rope on her side, with her hands behind her back, and one leg up, in a full suspension. Skylar’s mouth, perfectly placed at dick-level, Levi takes advantage and uses it to pleasure his cock. Covered in Skylar’s spit, Levi shoves his cock in her pussy and fucks it deep and hard. After that predicament, Levi takes her down and has her get on her hands and knees on top of his black leather couch. She begs for him to fuck her ass and he obliges. While fucking her ass, his friend Donny Sins shows up as a surprise for Skylar. Donny whips out his huge cock and Skylar gets to sucking it while she gets fucked in her ass. They double penetrate her holes, Donny covers her eyes in cum, and Levi creampies her pussy.
Duration: 56:34
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4882kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: The House Girl: Skylar Snow Tied Up and Fucked in Bondage

My Pervy Family - Secrets Affairs Howland

Release Year: 2024
Studio: My Pervy Family
Cast: Bree Brooks, Kai Jaxon
Genres: Blonde, Big Tits, Hardcore, Fingering, Milf, Old Young, Family Roleplay, Pussy to mouth, Blowjob, Deepthroat, Big Dick, Creampie, Lingerie, Voyeur, Cheating, Stepson, Face Fucking, Reality, POV, Bubble Butt
Sometimes you just want more. More of your stepmom! Not exactly appropriate as Bree tries to explain to her stepson Kai, but he barely listens as he paws at her in the kitchen.
Duration: 26:39
Video: 3840x2160, AVC (H.264), 14653kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 2.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: My Pervy Family - Secrets Affairs

The Training of Dia Zerva Day Two Ystad

Cast: Dia Zerva ,Maestro
Genres: natural boobs ,Gimp ,Blonde ,black hair ,Oral Sex ,muscular ,Humiliation ,big dick ,Female Slave ,Role Play
Naked slave flesh scrubbing filthy urinals first thing in the morning is not exactly standard operating procedure around here but in this trainee’s case, we make an exception.
The statement ‘patience is a virtue’ is an understatement for Miss Dia, the tough as nails, hyper focused new meat. She was turned down for training last year, but she used her time wisely and appeared so eager and sincere, we had to find out what she is really made of.
Slut girl is tied down doggy style, her asshole is plugged with a hard stainless steel plug, and her slave pussy is reamed with a thick rubber cock. Slut girl is fucked silly while a whip cracks open her psyche, spilling just a little out onto the floor of the trainer’s office.
She is finally taught her lesson while being fucked in the ass by a hard cock, orgasmed and drilled on her homework from the night before. Once used up, she is left in a filthy puddle of sweat and come, mumbling her mantra: ‘Thank you sir for fucking my ass…’
Duration: 55:42

File size: 1.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: The Training of Dia Zerva Day Two

Время генерации страницы 0.09236 секунды с 9 запросами