Old 07-24-2024, 12:32 AM   #72833
luisaYa

Поблагодарили 11 раз(а) в 11 сообщениях

All my threads

luisaYa На правильном пути
Default Gay - Super Size Me 13, Scene 1 - Ray Mannix, Tony Hd

Gay - Super Size Me 13, Scene 1 - Ray Mannix, Tony Hd

Video language: English

Underwear shoots are always good fun for models, but it's not often that the guys in question decide to take things just that little bit further and decide to investigate what's actually inside the pants that they're modelling! To be fair to young Jacob Waterhouse, however, who can blame him for being just that little bit inquisitive about the package that his co-star, Tony X, has got stuffed in his crotch? Indeed, we sincerely doubt that are many horny white boys who would be able to resist the temptation of tasting that thick, meaty black mamba for themselves!

Format: mp4
Duration: 28:34
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3886kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 839.9 MB

Download Gay - Super Size Me 13, Scene 1 - Ray Mannix, Tony Hd

Gays - Brooks & Kirk (Serviced)

Kirk was very clear that he was not going to be a shrinking violet when it came to playing with a guy. Though he says he has not done much with a guy, he didn't think he would have too many limits, especially if someone was playing with his ass.Brooks is more of a bottom like Kirk is, but he has some pretty amazing oral skills. He has that whole 'deep-throat and swallow' action that seems to massage the guy's cock with just his throat.Kirk was hard from the moment Brooks took his cock out. I like how Brooks kept edging closer and closer in for a kiss, while Kirk was clearly ready to do some making out. Kirk's body language is saying, "Kiss me already!"After sucking on Kirk's cock expertly, he tries to slide in a double-ended dildo. It's slippery and floppy, so Kirk takes over getting the insert in. Once it is in, Kirk's switch is thrown, and Brooks is kissing him hard, then sucks his dick. Kirk is on Bottom-Boy Cloud Nine.Brooks climbs up and feeds him his cock, while sliding the dildo up into him. It is an awesome sight seeing this guy get Serviced from every angle.They give the toy a break by 69ing some mouth-action on each other, then it was back to the toy, this time Brooks joins him as they both gyrate and jerk-off with the dildo inside of them.

Duration: 24:47
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2160kbps
Audio: 93kbps

File size: 409.8 MB

Download Gays - Brooks & Kirk (Serviced)

Romeo Davis fucks Aiorass London 1080p

Oh Romeo, oh Romeo. Timtales is introducing a new Canadian rough fucker with a fat cock today. Meet Romeo Davis and his hammer. Rough and macho by nature, he's ready to bang our bottom star Aiorass real hard. And don't miss that cum explosion at the end. Canadian milkman ready for the delivery! Enjoy

Duration: 21:00
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7318kbps
Audio: 321kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Romeo Davis fucks Aiorass London 1080p

Twink Pounding part 4

Release Year: 2018
Genres: Anal Sex, Bareback, Big Dick, Cumshots

Tatted muscle god Sean Duran fucks Zario Travezz, pounding his hole until he shoots his load all over his stomach. Stay tuned for a surprise guest appearance at the end of the scene.

Duration: 32:56
Video: 2048x1080, AVC (H.264), 7827kbps
Audio: 250kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

Download Twink Pounding part 4

Blake DPed with Pleasure

Release Year: 2024
Genres: Anal, Oral Sex, Cumshots, Muscles, Tattoos, Threesome, Facial

The lean and muscular buns of Blake Elliott are clinched with anticipation, wanting, needing, waiting for someone to justify his sexual appetite for a threeway. Hunter is hesitant to pick their sexual partner as his tastes are varied. Finally they agree on Skyelr Bleu and so goes the threeway. Watch these three young boys get hard and down to business when it comes to double penetrating the tight hole that Blake has to offer.

Duration: 29:44
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3410kbps
Audio: 95kbps

File size: 788.7 MB

Download Blake DPed with Pleasure
luisaYa is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.03437 секунды с 9 запросами