Old 07-22-2024, 12:18 PM   #1479
Bowezab

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

Bowezab Непонятно, что и думать...

Avery's Dungeon Initiation: Avery Black 1080p West Brookfield

Cast: Avery Black
Genres: BDSM, Torture
Avery Black and Nade Nasty return to Kink for some hot bondage fucking! For starters Avery is blindfolded and bound, standing with her arms behind her back, giving Nade easy access to every inch of her. Wasting no time, Nade fingers Avery’s pussy and then tongue fucks her hot, wet hole. Nade bends her over and stuffs his cock in her mouth while untying her blindfold, then he gets behind her and slides his hard cock inside her for some hard fucking. Next up Avery is suspended so Nade can use her holes any way he pleases. Now that Avery is suspended Nade fucks her like a human sex-toy, taking turns banging her pussy and then her mouth, always making sure to get his balls sucked. Avery’s pussy gets so stimulated she squirts from Nade rubbing her clit. Finally Avery is bound wrist to ankle on the bed and Nade wastes no time again fucking her pussy hard, sending her into wave after wave of intense orgasms. Nade leans Avery’s head off the side of the bed for some rough face-fucking before flipping her over for some . Avery and Nade trade positions, going between and missionary until Nade can’t contain himself any longer and paints Avery’s pretty face with his thick load.
Format: mp4
Duration: 52:36
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9663kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 3.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Avery's Dungeon Initiation: Avery Black 1080p

Trina gets her huge tits bound Her neck stretched her face Klamath River

Cast: Trina Michaels
Genres: Pain ,Rope Bondage ,shaved ,Fingering ,Ball Gag ,Bondage ,Humiliation ,fake boobs ,Domination ,Choking
Video language: English
Trina Michaels and her tan, sexy, booming body are back. Trina has that body type that we just go crazy for: big tits, phat ass, sexy legs and a super cute face.
Trina is bound to the wall, her monstrous tits are wrapped and pulled out, her legs frog tied and spread, her arms also spread. This girl is helpless and the bondage is a little painful to boot.
We like pretty girls, we especially like fucking up pretty girls’ faces. Most pretty girls love their looks, and when we do something like putting clothespins all over their face, it distorts their looks to the point of grotesqueness, and then they feel the humiliation wash over them. These pictures will be on the net forever, a shame she will face over and over again.
We flog Trina’s pussy and we make this sexy whore cum over and over. We add our heavy bowling ball to her neck and slowly she is choked out. We never let her pass out, but she gets close, and as she gets closer, her orgasms become stronger.
We face fuck her skull hole as she is slowly choking out, we love multi-tasking and Trina does it well. In the end she is left to suffer with two bowling balls as the darkness rapidly approaches..
Duration: 17:32
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4882kbps
Audio: 121kbps

File size: 643.2 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Trina gets her huge tits bound Her neck stretched her face

Kristen Scott Powerfucked Into Massive Twitching Orgasms Tappen

Cast: Kristen Scott ,Tommy Pistol
Genres: Suspension ,brunet ,Deepthroat ,slim ,Pierced Nipples ,PIV ,Brunette ,Bondage ,Sub ,Latinx
Kristen Scott may have an innocent charm, but beneath that sweetness is a dirty slut who loves being manhandled, tied up, smacked around and fucked. Tommy Pistol steps in, and without a word begins smacking Kristen around. He slaps that delicate face, spits in Kristin’s mouth, and uses that hot, fuckable body for every twisted, selfish purpose. He quickly flogs and finger fucks Kristen, adding a vibe along the way, to make them shudder with orgasms, again and again. Kristen screams and cums while tied to a wooden chair, unable to pull away or escape.
Next, Kristen’s fully suspended upside down, while Tommy shoves his cock in their wet, drooling mouth. He face fucks Kristen and uses a vibe at the same time, making that pussy cum again and again, as he slams that throat with his punishing cock. Kristen is then put in a partial suspension with hands tied, as Tommy fucks their wet cunt from behind.
Finally, Kristen’s put on their back and absolutely slammed, taking all the dick, screaming and cumming the entire time, until their perfect, slutty pussy makes Tommy cum so damn hard he can barely remain standing. By this point, Kristen is fully used and fucked, and left shaking and moaning, covered in cum and sweat.
Duration: 55:20
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4881kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Kristen Scott Powerfucked Into Massive Twitching Orgasms

Felony Bound in Cruel Latex, Metal and Leather Bondage! Au Train

Cast: Felony
Felony is held in strappado with an unforgiving forged metal restraint system, a cruel metal bit gag, and hair bondage with leather. To add to her predicament she is made to balance in ballet boots. This bitch deserves some red to her skin. We want to see her struggle. Her clothes are ripped off and nipple clamps added. She gets a brief reprieve as a vibrator is added to make her position more tolerable. We want to see her endure the bondage. Leather straps are added to her breasts and the crop returns. She has earned a reward and a nice slippery cock on a stick is slid and trapped into her cunt with a leather strap. Adding a vibrator, we get to watch her struggle in the cruel metal as she cums.
Increasing the challenge of the bondage, Felony is encased in a latex corset, latex thigh high stockings, high heels, and latex opera length gloves. She is bound squatting with her knees pried open by leather restraints and fastened to metal poles. Her arms are spread open with leather strapping on metal too, and her head is encased with two gags. The more obvious is a clear face hugger head harness. The second, an inflatable gag expanding into her mouth, gagging her entirely. We get to see the inflation demonstrated filling her mouth hole. Then the cunt and asshole get the same inflatable treatment - stretching and expanding her clearly vulnerable holes. We get to see her continuously tormented with the inflation and stretching of all of her orifices and then her tits and cunt flogged and caned. After paying the price of pain, we get to see her explode into an incredible squirting orgasm.
Finally we get to see Felony’s flexibility challenged. She is installed in a back breaking back arch with metal and leather straps. The first thing we get to do is see this bitch suffer with skewer clamps on her tits. She clearly doesn’t enjoy it, but we want to see her struggle more. Her cunt gets flogged and its a clear challenge for her to breathe. With the continuation of cruelty she gets a no warm up anal pogo installed in her asshole. Back to pussy flogging. She needs to earn her reward like a good slut. Another dildo is added to her cunt in a beautiful display of double penetration. The vibrator returns and we get to see her cum at her most vulnerable and most challenged. She speaks in tongues and explodes in amazing orgasms in a not to be missed shoot!
Duration: 46:33
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4882kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Felony Bound in Cruel Latex, Metal and Leather Bondage!

Lady Takia Prohibition To Jerk Off Irapuato

Cast: Lady Takia
Genres: FemDom, Forced handjobs, CFNM, Soft Hardcore, Ruined Orgasm, Electric Pla
I'm a Prodomme, I'm a Mistress, and you are only slaves. I will listen to you, I will let you open your heart and you'll surrender to me. Once in my hands you'll be happy to face your fears and your secret dreams. It's not important if it is your fist time, if you're experienced or if you have only dreamed about this world. I will win you trust and I will respect your limits. I'm gorgeous, strict and demanding. Bdsm is my lifestyle. Domination is a part of me and of my everyday life.
Duration: 7:57
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 8329kbps
Audio: 221kbps

File size: 498.3 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Lady Takia Prohibition To Jerk Off

Maggie Mayhem Balancing Levant

Cast: Maggie Mayhem
Genres: Big Tits ,Spanking ,shaved ,Metal Bondage ,Humiliation ,Flogging ,Submission ,Brunette ,Bondage ,BDSM
Maggie makes her first appearance on the set with an appropriate Device Bondage welcome. Butt plug in her phat ass and her pussy jammed with a cock, strapped and locked in tight.
Maggie lives the lifestyle, so lets play lifestyle games. Hard ass spanking and flogging. The Cane front and back. Her big tits need abuse and the single tail complies. Lifestyle girls are good for a few things, and beating the shit out of them are top on the list. No Orgasm for this slut, at least not till she earns it.
Duration: 20:55
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2929kbps

File size: 468.1 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Maggie Mayhem Balancing

Split in half by giant cock with drooling massive orgasms! Poy Sippi

Release Year: 2024
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Tits Torture
The one. The only. The London River. This flexible fucktoy is back in all of her glory and ready to be Sexuallybroken. As she does. And we have a special set up to put this one through her paces. Not many are as flexible as London. We plan on taking full advantage of that fact.
A custom made wooden bondage device spreads her thighs wide and leaves that shaved pussy wide open and ready for access. That glorious ass is ripe and juicy and that pussy calls out for the cock. We oblige as London does what she does best, namely lose her everliving mind. Cock as that effect on her.
Duration: 18:02
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6829kbps
Audio: 105kbps

File size: 916.6 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Split in half by giant cock with drooling massive orgasms!

Время генерации страницы 0.05273 секунды с 9 запросами