luisaYa

Поблагодарили 11 раз(а) в 11 сообщениях

All my threads

luisaYa На правильном пути
Default TimTales 25 Brazilian Inches for Ricky

TimTales 25 Brazilian Inches for Ricky

Studio: TimTales
Cast: Caio Veyron, Luccas Toblerone and Ricky Hard

Title says it all. Twenty-five goddamn Brazilian Inches for one extremely lucky bottom! King Caio Veyron teams up with Luccas Toblerone to give Ricky Hard the fuck of his life. Pig roasted like a true bottom. Well, good luck, babe! Truth is, Ricky can't get enough. 25 inches = Massive cocks paradise. You don't wanna miss that epic breeding session. Enjoy

Format: mp4
Duration: 26:00
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6906kbps
Audio: 332kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

Download TimTales 25 Brazilian Inches for Ricky

Gay - Use Me (Pyotr Tomek and Xavi Duran) Hd

Video language: English

Let's be honest here, if young Pyotr Tomek came delivering pizza to the door of your hotel room wouldn't you be tempted to make some kind of pass at the fellow? Especially if - as is the case here - he was wearing a baseball cap with a distinctly provocative maxim daubed all over it. Certainly Xavi Duran doesn't seem to have any reticence in taking full advantage of the situation, but that shouldn't come as any surprise given his unmistakably cocksure approach.
Indeed, he brushes aside Tomek's initial rebuttal, and has the cute twink down on the bed in no time at all - by which point thehorny little pup is already putty in the stud's hands! Why, the boy doesn't stand a chance as Duran strips him of his jeans and promptly engages in a head-on encounter with Tomek's dick; before pushing the lad's ass into the air and rimming his hot little fuck-hole like you won't believe. Needless to say it's all more than enough to get Tomek into the mood for action, and what doubts he may have initially had about being this stud's latest notch on the bedpost are promptly forgotten as he first gives head and then finally allows Duran to finger and fuck his ass!
What follows is a superb masterclass in man-on-boy action, with Tomek banged for all he's worth doggy-style; before the lad positions himself over Duran's handsome fuck-pole and quite literally lands himself down on every inch that the dude has to offer. Little wonder that the boy is soon squirting for all he's worth; but it's arguably the sight of Tomek's winsome little face getting jizzed that'll prove the highlight!

Duration: 25:33
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3877kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 749.5 MB

Download Gay - Use Me (Pyotr Tomek and Xavi Duran) Hd

From The Vault - Kyle Grant

【顔出し】デカマライケメン19歳現役 アメフト部がデビュー
現役で活動中で忙しい中、オフの日� �撮影入れもらいました
はっきり言って、19歳とは思えないく らい変態です
乳首もケツもモロ感すぎて、最高に� �ロいです、アメフト部。

Duration: 13:30
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5862kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 595.8 MB

Download From The Vault - Kyle Grant

Sexperiment Episode 1:Come Back To Bed I'm Hard

Release Year: 2016
Studio: NakedSword
Cast: Chris Harder, Alex Killborn
Genres: Oral Anal Sex, Big Dick, Rimming, Flip-Flop, Hairy, Twink, Cross Gen

The sight of Alex lying there stroking his rock hard cock lures Chris back to bed for some serious morning action. They explore each other with their open mouths and probing tongues.

Duration: 50:59
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1940kbps
Audio: 83kbps

File size: 757.8 MB

Download Sexperiment Episode 1:Come Back To Bed I'm Hard

Fill Me Deep - Arad Winwin & Austin Avery

Studio: Falcon

When hot dom top Arad Winwin meets voracious bottom boy Austin Avery, the sparks fly. Arad likes it rough, with that gap for his own pleasure and pinning down a guy. All this info makes Austin's eyes light up. Austin loves getting his ass eaten before getting raw. Arad happily agrees, once they strip down to their panties, taking charge. Constructed and thick hung, the sexy little cocksucker is fed by Arad, then chows down on his hole as requested. Careful what you wish for, Austin learns, after having his bum expertly rimmed. Together with his hole prepped for penis, Arad provides the bareback. Sporting himself to a hefty dick, Austin shoots an huge load all over his abs Arad hoses his hole using a barrage of jizz.

Duration: 24:41
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4530kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 853.7 MB

Download Fill Me Deep - Arad Winwin & Austin Avery
luisaYa is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.03589 секунды с 9 запросами